Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport (54206 Views)

Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation / Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
you owe me a kiss for missing without informing anyone

I'm really so sorry. There was no way I would have done that since I didn't save everybody number. Over 100 persons. Also I was banned for 2 weeks here so there was really no way to inform everybody. Just some few persons who called me to check me I explained to them. By God's grace today I will sort it out. I pray for a good weather. kiss
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
you owe me a kiss for missing without informing anyone

Hey dear, I'm back on WhatsApp. Though I lost lots of contacts and information. Did we chat yesterday? If No, please chat me up.
Good Morning
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Binidefender: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
GoldHorse:

Your statement is not quite nice though. I know it indicates she's "fairer" than you in looks.

I pray you can accept yourself the way you are.

Peace!
Yes I'm fatter than her grin in fact she is slim and sexy
Hope you are satisfied now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Deep Love For Wizkid - Chika Francisca Nwachukwu / E-Money Shows Off His Simple Phones / See The "Ratel" Tattoo Verydarkman Got That Got People Taking (video, Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.