Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation (51975 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by StagethemTVee: 10:05am On May 26, 2023
Cook-a-thon superstar Hilda Baci meets and hug Billionaire Tony Elumelu at Africa Day Conversation 2023 where she engaged in sessions with some other inspiring women.

Hilda Baci meets and hugs Billionaire Tony Elumelu at Africa Day Conversation 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zytCpTqNThc

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by olatade(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Breaking the Guinness book of record is over … now she needs more attention too

Women tongue

87 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Adoghame22: 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Wow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by slawomir: 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Na so...Body don dey gum
morikee:

I know say your thomas Johnson don rise
Normal na...na wetin we men come do for life
1) to smoke enough weed
2) to drink enough alcohol
3) to seek for knowledge
4) to make enough money
5) to bang enough pussy
...so if as a man your body dey rise even when woman never off pant then na thing of joy
Wait make I shock you ...na women even happy pass once them know say we men dey fit off women pant..
That is why 99 percent if not all self of our sisters and mothers dey always get joy whenever them know say their brothers and son is capable of banging alot of girls....the only time they frown at it and become disgusting and painful to them na if their husband dey womanize....apart from that they love it

181 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by TechCapon(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
A naija also guy broke Guinness world record but no one even mentioned his name. This shows that it's not about the record at all. We're hypocrites in this country

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by exsodus: 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Emmanuelofph: 10:10am On May 26, 2023
m
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by jerus(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Mehn!!! This lady know the game.
She sabi the game die.

Cook longer hours, break record then play your game with those at the top.

She isn't going to roll with anyhow men again. Nah men at the top, men wey get correct bar

The cooking record breaking was just a way to climb up the ladder.

295 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Bobby4090: 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Be careful Tony, lest that woman bewitch you. Many have gone. That her hug is suggestive and shameful...its too close for comfort!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Afonjacrusder(f): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Firstcitizen: 10:10am On May 26, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This Tony has a funny aura that surrounds him!!
He seems like a cunning man and someone that like doing eye service….I doubt if he is an easy going person as he wants us to believe….always trying to prove that he is friendly on social medias.

Tony is one of the most down to earth, easy going guys I ever met. Stop writing nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by dovakhiin(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
H
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Squirrel1(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2023
grin her ass is big Sha. Would ! grin

If u understand the context of this would, then na Twitter n reddit OG u be grin grin lol

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Nemesis0147(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2023
This Tony has a funny aura that surrounds him!!
He seems like a cunning man and someone that like doing eye service….I doubt if he is an easy going person as he wants us to believe….always trying to prove that he is friendly on social medias.

106 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by ybady4real: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
I come dy wish say na me, make i grab her yansh or collect her number for another day

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by kelvindj98: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
She will break another record with him in the night.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Kingcalls: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
And by night..they meet in the other room

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by lapo(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by FILEBE(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2023
Hilda Baci meets and hugs Billionaire Tony Elumelu at Africa Day Conversation 2023

Bloggers!!! Get a life. So what if she hugs him? Is this a news? @nlfpmod. This is a forum, what should we be talking about here after you pushed to front page

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Edoreborn: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
I no like ds elumelu a bit,,he no make me dey enjoy my small money for UBA,, imagine d bastard komot 950naira for sms charges for last month and left me wt 120naira bal..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Marvieduke(f): 10:11am On May 26, 2023
M
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by AntiChristian: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
No money no hug!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by obinna58(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2023
cheesy
Women what do you want?

I want what I can not afford myself, I want people who wins every time, I’ll only have to offer my puxy and always look very sexy so I can attract even more powerful people who are even winning bigger and be with them until I have more options

I have only my puxy and my puxy will be enough to get me all I need

Men is this true?

Simps: that’s perfection

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by morikee: 10:12am On May 26, 2023
Ah this one don first me hug her 😭

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Mindlog: 10:12am On May 26, 2023
She will go places.
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by morikee: 10:13am On May 26, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Na so

I know say your thomas Johnson don rise
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by ednut1(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2023
If you know you no grin
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2023
Amebo
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Emmanuelofph: 10:13am On May 26, 2023
In as much as we want to believe she was cooking for the sake of cooking. Her indecent dressing and display of nudity tells us otherwise. We the wise ones know what she was really COOKING....

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Waffarianman(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2023
Naso E supposed to B
Re: Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation by Suspect33(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2023
Guinness World Record has given her exposure, the caliber of her clients has gone up, she's no longer competing with her colleagues on codedruns and michat, babe don upgrade cool

55 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma / Regina Daniels In Bikini For Her 16th Birthday Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.