Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport (54106 Views)

Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation / Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Teni Meets With Akon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by satowind(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2019
This teni sha local, who is mc olomo

1 Like

Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by frowland(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2019
[s]
czarina:
This Teni should face music and leave IG feferity alone!

Her business sha
[/s]
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by CanineOfJackal: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
@Op Snakes ke?
Good morning ooo.
New week new Blessing.
May all closed doors be opened for us this week. God bless our hustle this week. Ise Ya.

madam your number is not going again. What happened
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by nnokwa042(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2019
for western world agbero dey hail musicians for money but for nigeria musicians dey hail agbero for money angry
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Rochasstatue(f): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Binidefender:
Fat like a pig

You are here calling a lady a pig while your own mother is a well known prostitute.
Are you not ashamed of your life and your family?
Do you want me to post pictures of your sordid real life?
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by kings59: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2019
koolbe:
Mc Oluomo, next governor of Lagos

Someone who cannot even address a crowd with good english usage you want to become the governor of Lagos?

More reasons Nigeria will never get better.

Change your concept, people such as these , shouldn't smell leadership.

Now i know why some Nigerians are the cause of all what is happening to this country.

It just so easy to control Nigerians< just cripple the economy, bring hardship, form a tout, pay them with looted money and workers salaries, people would always wanna worship you just like this guy i am quoting.

No evil we haven't seen before, spit out.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Foodforthought: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2019
koolbe:
Shame on Lagos and her youths.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by crafteck(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
I cant forget this man,upon all the jazz,he was gasping for breath when he got stabbed. Felt the other dark side coming closer..upon all the jazz,knife enter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6KaMUinixY

Very few people can survive that particular attack plus even an elephant won't leave for ever.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Dreamz77(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2019
Karemarealty288:
This woman looks like Idi Amin of Uganda.
grin grin grin grin Common Man!she dunt deserve da
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Olarewaju89: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2019
You no get sense at all undecided undecided kiss

koolbe:

Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Binidefender: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2019
post=79182933:

But what kind of tins do we have on this forum for krissake?!

It is obvious you have nothing going for you in life,
that is why you are always in pain 24/7.

Calling someone better than you and your people at home a pig?!
Smh
The truth is bitter, let her do some exercise
If an American artist is like this ,you will hear the worst from fans cause they deslike fat
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
madam your number is not going again. What happened

My dear you meant WhatsApp right?
My drop while asleep. I woke up to see the screen broken. I gave a guy to fix it. I was told to collect it after sallah. I went on Saturday to collect it only for the guy to tell me he didn't find the screen to buy that I should go to Ikeja. I was planning to go to Ikeja this morning when the rain started lol. Hopefully tomorrow I will sort it out and get back online. I've missed everyone though.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
mclorenzo:
Op want make e reach fp naim make am add snakes grin

Lol I forgot one of the boss here loves snake
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by shegra58: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2019
mokaflex:
This punch get more respect believe me cool
Na this one get respect pass

1 Like

Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by CapitalHYC(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2019
I go call MC Oluomo, I go call MC Oluomo.... So MC Oluomo no even Sabi Teni like that, so how she wan call am grin
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by IamSoProlific: 10:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Nonstopvibez:
I cant forget this man,upon all the jazz,he was gasping for breath when he got stabbed. Felt the other dark side coming closer..upon all the jazz,knife enter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6KaMUinixY

You sef, so u wan make person to born data on that 25+min vid, so you can't grab the stabbing part.

Take ur video jare,I no watch...

Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by CanineOfJackal: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

My dear you meant WhatsApp right?
My drop while asleep. I woke up to see the screen broken. I gave a guy to fix it. I was told to collect it after sallah. I went on Saturday to collect it only for the guy to tell me he didn't find the screen to buy that I should go to Ikeja. I was planning to go to Ikeja this morning when the rain started lol. Hopefully tomorrow I will sort it out and get back online. I've missed everyone though.
I called your line and it wasn't going so I just got worried. I wanted to register with you though I ve got another platform I'm doing that I registered with but I will register with you when you comeonline.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by slowbreeze(f): 11:45am On Jun 10, 2019
I dunno y a girl will just be dressing and acting like a man..I like Teni's music Sha but won't be surprised if she's really what they say she is...Le***bian.Tufia.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Dkyz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Making money just goes easier.... grin grin grin

you can now create wealth while you sleep which no investment at all or work as an

affiliate for any of these affiliate networks .
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Isoduwa(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
So dis is d teni dey will not allow pipu hear word about........ok oo ma jus dey observe

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

You want make she report your case give olomu
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by systemz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
auntysimbiat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06C10kq_o-8
This girl is full of fun.
I like her for that. grin grin
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by francisduru: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sugar mummy
Sugar daddy
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by madjune(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Afonja sabi worship people

I don't know where this disease came from.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
This girl go get either mouth or body odour or boat sef
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by HeyCorleone(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
tydi:
So this is news? going by the content who are we really to celebrate teni that has lost her grip with reality or olomo the heads of touts that uses the sweat of those hustling drivers and conductors in street of Lagos to send and train his children abroad Who really?

Nairaland has been taken over by very mad persons. Seun's search for profit has seen him take very disheartening routes. There are better ways to make money of your forum other than by pushing useless content to front-page. Such thing is counter productive. But he may not feel the effect today.

But I bet you, if this persists, Nairaland would not survive beyond 5 years.
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by tydi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Nairaland has been taken over by very mad persons. Seun's search for profit has seen him take very disheartening routes. There are better ways to make money of your forum other than by pushing useless content to front-page. Such thing is counter productive. But he may not feel the effect today.

But I bet you, if this persists, Nairaland would not survive beyond 5 years.

Am not seun you should be ranting to.

Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by GoldHorse(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Binidefender:
Fat like a pig

Your statement is not quite nice though. I know it indicates she's "fairer" than you in looks.

I pray you can accept yourself the way you are.

Peace!
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by Preciouschinwe(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
So dis is d teni dey will not allow pipu hear word about........ok oo ma jus dey observe

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
this meme will not kill me with laff
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
I called your line and it wasn't going so I just got worried. I wanted to register with you though I ve got another platform I'm doing that I registered with but I will register with you when you comeonline.

Oh thanks ore. My line has been opened except for WhatsApp. I will rectify it tomorrow by God's Grace. That program has been my saving grace o. Don't worry I will be online tomorrow. Thanks...
Re: Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport by CanineOfJackal: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Oh thanks ore. My line has been opened except for WhatsApp. I will rectify it tomorrow by God's Grace. That program has been my saving grace o. Don't worry I will be online tomorrow. Thanks...
you owe me a kiss for missing without informing anyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba Is Sick Again (New Photo) / Iyanya's Wedding Gift To Ubi And Lilian Franklin / Tacha Tells Angela Okorie To Pay Her If She Wants Her Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.