Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON (19487 Views)

CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon / 2018 World Cup; Super Eagles Land In Volgograd Ahead Of Iceland Match. / Super Eagles Land In Russia For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Nerro042: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Riversides2003:
They shouldn’t have rushed to go to Egypt, that’s how one team rushed to Baku 5 days to the final dem still chop 4 goals las las.

Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by ZombieTERROR: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2019
post=79182212:

YOU ARE RIGHT!! wink

They always have nothing reasonable to say

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Foodforthought: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I'm really happy they dropped iheanacho...

But the omission of Tyrion Ebuehi is what I don't understand... Is he injured?..
He's far more better than Shehu
He had a terrible injury and is yet to recover

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Princedapace(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Blankstare:
It's high time this AFCON tournament be stage every four years with 24 countries contending inorder to make it competitive and interesting. African football is proliferated already.

Hi bro, most of u use UEFA as the standard. African football is still developing and needs this two years interval to be maintained for countries to build infrastructures. If not for Afcon, many countries like Angola and Garbon wouldn't have built standard stadiums.

European football has already advanced, pls when u judge Africa football, do not judge it from the eyes of the European football u watch week in and week out, judge from the perspective of a developing continent with so many problems.

The same way I hear people say we need to be playing caf champions league in one leg final. Lol. Simply becus UEFA is like that but these people forget that Europe is already a developed continent, and smaller in size.

People can afford to travel with ease in Europe unlike in Africa and Asia. A one leg caf champions league final will be played in an empty stadium. Caf tried it and that was what happened. Why?

Millions of Africans can't afford to travel. How much are Africans earning sef? Africa is extremely large and transportation is not in top condition. Africa still has many security issues. So, pls while u judge African football, understand that the continent has so many problems that are none football related but affects football badly.

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by TGMISKY(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2019
The Super Eagles are coming back as Champions of Africa.
Remember I told you first.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by GOFRONT(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2019
Our super Falcons Butterflies are yet to recover from their agonies as they were plumetted by the Norwegians last saturday....

An now These Super Eagles chickens have arrived to give themselves Hbp thinking say na me dem wan giv HBP??

Super Eagles land in Ismailia Ko.....Super chickens land in Mohammedia Ni
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by safarigirl(f): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
shehu has a more physical game with an intimidating physique.. And that's crucial...

Opinion #
football haa gone beyond physicality.

Technical sense is how you play football, not by trying to outmuscle anyone. This is 2019, not 19998

BTW, Ebuehi is injured, else, there would most likely be no need for a Shehu at AFCON
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by blowjohn(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2019
tunwumi:
This is a good one. I begin to have hope when the coach dropped kelechi and Ajayi which shows he believe in performance not name.

However, I think more people shouldn't have still make that team maybe he planned to put the on bench first 11 will clear me on that.

See, about 8 players should not be in that team.
This country is just so annoying. Imagine Nigerian playing goalless against Zimbabwe
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by truvine(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2019
Riversides2003:
They shouldn’t have rushed to go to Egypt, that’s how one team rushed to Baku 5 days to the final dem still chop 4 goals las las.
Your mouth grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Conceptman: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2019
Hope they ain't celebrating their jersey this time , we need goals
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by gentlegenius(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

What is there to be positive about in the country when something like Buhari is in Aso rock..

A known sadistic cow Who termed Abuja residents evil for not voting him... A man who made it clear that he knows all the voting pattern of the country...

What a vindictive old dullard
Bihari is bad luck to this country. Don't expect anything to work in Nigeria under him. Not even sports.
It's not up to a month since he was sworn in, yet all our teams got humiliated at each tournament they go... Even our own Anthony Joshua got knocked out by one overfed Mexican guinea pig.
I don't expect the super eagles to do well in Egypt.
When the wrong leaders are in power nothing works.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by mclorenzo(m): 8:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Good luck my darling Super Eagles. Make us proud
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Larryslim(m): 8:48am On Jun 10, 2019
tunwumi:
This is a good one. I begin to have hope when the coach dropped kelechi and Ajayi which shows he believe in performance not name.

However, I think more people shouldn't have still make that team maybe he planned to put the on bench first 11 will clear me on that.
But ajayi played well in his team, he won their player of the season award and scored some crucial goals like against Leeds, I think his time will come.
But I would have been suprised if kelechi wasn't dropped, the guy is slowly ruining his own Career, he's not even fighting for the starting spot in Leicester, as long as money dey enter, he's comfortable sitting on the bench.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by BaaleOko: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2019
We are thin in the midfield department, another creative midfielder would have been great considering the fact that Iwobi underwhelms sometimes playing the attacking MF role... but in all I wish the boys good luck in Egypt.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by vicysegun: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2019
That Victor Osimenh inclusion dey sweet me too much kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by vicysegun: 9:10am On Jun 10, 2019
blowjohn:

This country is just so annoying. Imagine Nigerian playing goalless against Zimbabwe

Mr man did you watch that match at all.. I bet even C.Ronaldo cant score a goal under such condition

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Rajosh(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I'm really happy they dropped iheanacho...

But the omission of Tyrion Ebuehi is what I don't understand... Is he injured?..
He's far more better than Shehu
he just got back from a long term injury. He was out for almost the entirety of last season. he didn't even play up to 10 matches in total for Benfica
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by TSRC: 10:27am On Jun 10, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
shehu has a more physical game with an intimidating physique.. And that's crucial...

Opinion #
Skill is better than strength.

Look at Nigeria -Norway women's match as an example.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by mofedamijo(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2019
blowjohn:

You probably know nothing about football, Zimbabwe is the king of football in Southern Africa, they have won the COSAFA CUP 6 times, 2 times ahead of South Africa, they are the most decorated team in Southern African football, and they play one of the best football in Africa, sometimes people just jump into conclusion.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Heineken(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2019
Iheanacho no dey try at all....I remember how I believe this guy back then.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by mustykenzy(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Sundaypaul12345:

why Wont they be Commited to their Club than the national team? When the federal government will promise and fail them. Salaries gan dem no day c pay MTCHEEW
do you know that some countries dont pay their national team playdrs, ronaldo plays whole heartedly for portugal how much will they pay him compared to what he earns from his club
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by fecosequence(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2019
girls and pictures.dem no go allow us see our players
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Blankstare(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2019
Princedapace:

Hi bro, most of u use UEFA as the standard. African football is still developing and needs this two years interval to be maintained for countries to build infrastructures. If not for Afcon, many countries like Angola and Garbon wouldn't have built standard stadiums.

European football has already advanced, pls when u judge Africa football, do not judge it from the eyes of the European football u watch week in and week out, judge from the perspective of a developing continent with so many problems.

The same way I hear people say we need to be playing caf champions league in one leg final. Lol. Simply becus UEFA is like that but these people forget that Europe is already a developed continent, and smaller in size.

People can afford to travel with ease in Europe unlike in Africa and Asia. A one leg caf champions league final will be played in an empty stadium. Caf tried it and that was what happened. Why?

Millions of Africans can't afford to travel. How much are Africans earning sef? Africa is extremely large and transportation is not in top condition. Africa still has many security issues. So, pls while u judge African football, understand that the continent has so many problems that are none football related but affects football badly.
I understand you sir, football is an allied product which stimulate local economic tourism,my grouse Is with the managers of African football..I have been watching AFCON since 1994, CAF operations haven't change a bit.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Fantazy(m): 11:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Riversides2003:

Thunder strike ur mouth there!
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by Princedapace(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Blankstare:

I understand you sir, football is an allied product which stimulate local economic tourism,my grouse Is with the managers of African football..I have been watching AFCON since 1994, CAF operations haven't change a bit.

Yes because the government of Africa are yet to change. CAF won't build stadium, caf won't build railway systems, caf won't build security, caf won't make clubs rich, caf won't build hotels, it is our govt we should hold responsible. Caf holds nations cup every two years to encourage countries to rapidly build infrastructures needed for football. Our govt have failed us.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by gideonvalor98(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
He shouldn't have drop semi ajayi . that guy had a good season with Brentford, he is also an utility player- can play as midfielder, right back and centre back. He should have dropped chigozie agbim for him.
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by blowjohn(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
mofedamijo:

You probably know nothing about football, Zimbabwe is the king of football in Southern Africa, they have won the COSAFA CUP 6 times, 2 times ahead of South Africa, they are the most decorated team in Southern African football, and they play one of the best football in Africa, sometimes people just jump into conclusion.

Oga.
Am talking about the vast talents we have in Nigeria. Who born Zimbabwe where Nigeria dey?
They r the kings of southern Africa football and they always qualify for the World Cup ba?
Oh I forgot, they came close to winning the nations cup twice!
Re: Super Eagles Land In Ismailia For 2019 AFCON by blowjohn(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
vicysegun:

Mr man did you watch that match at all.. I bet even C.Ronaldo cant score a goal under such condition

Oga.
Mention 3 Nigerian players in our national team that are almost as good as kanu. Just Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belgium Top, France 2nd, Nigeria 34th In Latest September FIFA Rankings / Benzema Pulls Out Of Training Session, Major Doubt For W/cup / EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Won The Most Tackles During 2018/19 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.