Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo (3263 Views)

What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Southwest is under attack as our didn't blother said. But fulanis dares not stepped into southeast grin. At least, online

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by GenSpecifics: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:
One said Fulani about to conquer southwest. I dare him to provide any news where Fulani kill just 3Yorubas at once that of enugu and anambra.

Fulanis not only conquered and annexed Ilorin, Jebba, and Kabbah for themselves but also sacked the ancient capital of the old Oyo empire before temporary capturing and occupying Osogbo.

You do know that present day Ibadan started off as an IDP camp catering for fleeing oyorubas during the Fulani invasion ?

I suggest you go back to your history and see who the real cowards are .

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

All what they know is someone said, someone said.. Ask them for proof and see them shifting goal posts.

Reno and Kanu are their pure sources of valid and accurate informations about Nigeria. Meanwhile, both can't step on any of Nigeria international airport not to talk of residing here.

How majority of people could be so gullible is what still surprised me
I tell you. At least, to make themselves happy why the real thing is happening.

With what has happened to fulanis in the hands of yorubas, the dare not attack a community as they do in the east.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2019
[s]
GenSpecifics:

Fulanis not only conquered and annexed Ilorin, Jebba, and Kabbah for themselves but also sacked the ancient capital of the old Oyo empire before temporary capturing and occupying Osogbo.

You do know that present day Ibadan started off as an IDP camp catering for fleeing oyorubas during the Fulani invasion ?

I suggest you go back to your history and see who the real cowards are .
[/s]Jebba is never a Yoruba land. Stop ravitionalize. I don't want emotional reply.

Kabba is not Fulani land nor Yoruba land, Yorubas are only found there just like Akoko edo in Benin and ijaw in ondo.

Bring fact where Ibadan is idp or go join your people in fasting and prayers so that no more attack in Enugu

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by OfficialAPCNig: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:

With what has happened to fulanis in the hands of yorubas, the dare not attack a community as they do in the east.
You guys keep denying the obvious. Believe me, your brothers in the UK are ashamed of you guys.

Continue shouting South East while fulanis ravage your waste land.

Bloody chest-beating cowards.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/27/herdsmen-holding-south-west-siege-1123-cells-yoruba-elders-cry/

www.nigeriannewsdirect.com/yoruba-forests-host-1123-cells-of-armed-fulani-herdsmen-oodua-group/

https://nigeriaworld.com/news/source/2019/may/27/345.html

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by GenSpecifics: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2019
[s]
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]Jebba is never a Yoruba land. Stop ravitionalize. I don't want emotional reply.

Kabba is not Fulani land nor Yoruba land, Yorubas are only found there just like Akoko edo in Benin and ijaw in ondo.

Bring fact where Ibadan is idp or go join your people in fasting and prayers so that no more attack in Enugu
[/s]

Very soon you will claim you are after all hausas

Even your collective name "Yoruba" was given to you by the Fulani : OYORUBA
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by OfficialAPCNig: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:
South east is under attack but they will rather be talking of tinubu and yoruba cheesy

Coward everywhere. Only has power online.
You are surrounded.

Please continue to drag Ndi Igbo into your misfortune.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/26/herdsmen-six-southwest-states-now-taken-fulani-terrorists-pdp-cries/
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by OfficialAPCNig: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:

Your interest is on SE while your masters have got you surrounded.

www.saharareporters.com/2019/06/02/herdsmen-laying-siege-south-west-states-planning-collusion-nigerian-policeyce
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You guys keep denying the obvious. Believe me, your brothers in the UK are ashamed of you guys.

Continue shouting South East while fulanis ravage your waste land.

Bloody chest-beating cowards.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/27/herdsmen-holding-south-west-siege-1123-cells-yoruba-elders-cry/

www.nigeriannewsdirect.com/yoruba-forests-host-1123-cells-of-armed-fulani-herdsmen-oodua-group/

https://nigeriaworld.com/news/source/2019/may/27/345.html
lol, all these start dey make me laugh. How many number of Fulani killed 40 in enugu. Abi them no get number grin
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Your interest is on SE while your masters have got you surrounded.

www.saharareporters.com/2019/06/02/herdsmen-laying-siege-south-west-states-planning-collusion-nigerian-policeyce
Laid siege, lay siege. Oga show me something like this no be only siege, but egg

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by OfficialAPCNig: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:

The new kidnapping headquarters in Nigeria is Osun state after Kaduna.

Keep wasting your time on Ndi Igbo while your wives get raped and the rich kidnapped.

www.saharareporters.com/2019/05/11/yoruba-youth-council-raises-alarm-over-invasion-incessant-kidnappings-south-west-armed
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

You are surrounded.

Please continue to drag Ndi Igbo into your misfortune.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/26/herdsmen-six-southwest-states-now-taken-fulani-terrorists-pdp-cries/
But you are not surrounded but grin

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

The new kidnapping headquarters in Nigeria is Osun state after Kaduna.

Keep wasting your time on Ndi Igbo while your wives get raped and the rich kidnapped.

www.saharareporters.com/2019/05/11/yoruba-youth-council-raises-alarm-over-invasion-incessant-kidnappings-south-west-armed
But no one raised alarm for you in enugu, anambra, abia and ebonyi grin
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2019
nabiz:
what is the use of language and signs if not for communication. Then who are we communicating to if not first to Nigerian. What is the most popular communication sign and language in Nigeria if not English. So let us stop fooling ourselves and remove that useless language from our brands

Most Nigerians are very foolish but they don't know.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by killsmith(f): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:
You must know better, Fulani on the verge of conqquering South West but killing you enmass in south east.

I will take you serious if you can provide any new where Fulani kill 5people at once in southwest like youthis one in enugu and anambra

Also provide where fulanis fight Yoruba in ilorin
Do you want me to give you historical facts that'll make you cry the whole week?
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by SUPERPACK: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Allah is not synonymous with God.

Allah is an Arab pagan deity.

The fact that a particular pagan god is venerated on the logo of the Nigerian Army is not only disturbing but gives credence to the dhimmi status non pagan worshiping mohammedists are subjected to in a sharia governed Islamic state .

You do know that under sharia law non Muslims are not allowed to join the army or hold strategic command positions ?

Is that not what Buhari is putting in place already ?

stop disgracing yourself Allah is used even in the Arabic Bible to refer to God same as in Quran with same symbol. Check the arabic Bible below.

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
Do you want me to give you historical facts that'll make you cry the whole week?
You mean ravitionized fact to suit your fellow osus? grin
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by rummmy: 11:14am On Jun 10, 2019
igbodefender:
There are Arabic inscriptions on some of Nigeria’s national symbols like currency and army logo. These inscriptions are seen by many as a religious conspiracy. But are they? So far, the answer is no.

You see, there is nothing particularly wrong with having Arabic inscriptions in some of our national symbols. It is the same thing as having Chinese, Japanese, Latin or English inscriptions. You see, Arabic is a language not a religion.imagine writing the Nigerian national anthem in igbo language.....i know you know the truth but chosed to be a comedian.

Many do not know that there are even Arab Christians in existence today. The Arabic form of writing is their everyday way of communication, just as a lot of us communicate with English inscriptions. Just as the Igbos and some of their neighbours used to communicate with Nsibidi form of writing.

Something would only be wrong if someone told us accurately that the inscriptions mean something like a call on members of one religion to kill members of another religion.

Up till now, no one has said that’s what those inscriptions mean.

Last word: we all use the numbers 1- to 10 and their infinite variants. Well I have news for you. Those numbers (1-10 and their variants) are nothing but Arabic numerals. So, Arabic is just a language and not a religious symbol.

The 10 on our 10 naira, 20 on our 20 naira, 50, 100,500 and 1000 on our naira notes are all Arabic numerals.

Source
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by FriendNG: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2019
nabiz:
if it is unnecessary why can they remove that useless language. Are we communicating first to Nigerian or the Arabs.
How many Nigerians understand arabic

Hausa was written using Arabic alphabet not English until recently after colonization of Nigeria. Google is your friend.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by killsmith(f): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:
You mean ravitionized fact to suit your fellow osus? grin

Do you want me to list the number of alaafins that laid curses the Yoruba nation before they died?

Sango, ojigi etc they placed curses on Yoruba nation before they committed suicide.

Look, you idiots think we call you treacherous backstabbers because of our post independent history. Or because of 2015 elections. Well, it's not as if the betrayal in 2015 is nothing. I mean, Your obas collected billions from Jonathan, They asked him to kneel down so they can pray for him, They laid hands on him and prayed for success for him. On election day, they voted against Jonathan. An all time high level of betrayal.

Well, Treachery and betrayal is in your dna. You have a chameleonic nature. A bashorun called gaha, plotted and caused the death of 4 alaafins alone.

We know of kakamfo afonja and ilorin.

According to Yoruba custom, any alaafin who the oyo mesi see unfit to head, the oyo mesi can demand the alaafin the drink poison alongside his son. Because of this law, no Yoruba alaafin died a natural death in the 18th century. 90% of them died from suicide because of the Treachery of the palace officials.

Lest I forget, during the Yoruba wars, where yorubas invaded themselves, E.g oyo vs egba war, ibadan vs ijaye etc, the yorubas took their fellow yorubas as slaves.

When they say Yoruba has history, it's filled with nothing but internal conflicts, Treachery and suicide. Nothing more.

Source: The history of Yoruba by Samuel Johnson.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
Go and read Yoruba history.

Yorubas keep saying that igbos are not one but they fought themselves for almost 100 years. While fighting themselves, the fulanis invaded ilorin and were on their way to conquering yorubaland, The yorubas wrote to the British and asked the british to come and rule them.. They are very much scared of being alone. Even when the British left, it was akintola vs awolowo. They cannot rule themselves peacefully.
Well
What do we have here?
1. "Yorubas saying the igbos are not one". Which yorubas abeg? Just say u heard one or two people expressing their opinions from their own point of view and stop stereotyping
2.there is no place where you will not find conflict being ONE doesn't mean absence of conflict but the dominance of peace in a time of conflict
And there is no 100 year fight in Yoruba history
3. fulanis didn't conquer anything. If they did, all yorubas would have become fulanis by now. A Yoruba leader sought help to defeat his enemies he was wrong and lessons have been learnt.
Infact let me just make my point here
YOU JUST CINCORTED JARGONS
just because u want to berate yorubas u stoop and start forming lies as facts. What the hell? U have Inferiority complex that is what is worrying you
"They are scared of being alone bla bla bla bla"
You present this rubbish as historical fact? And see me see wonders there are people liking your ignorance, WOW!
Akintola and Awolowo were not in contention over leading yorubas
Their fight was in tow of the dividend of democracy as they fought over party leadership. A party that was the largest and most prosperous in the region
Yorubas have never lacked leadership
Abeg! No need to lie
If u want to hate there are many many errors that the "YORUBAS" have made that u can pick from but stop lying
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:

Do you want me to list the number of alaafins that laid curses the Yoruba nation before they died?

Sango, ojigi etc they placed curses on Yoruba nation before they committed suicide.

Look, you idiots think we call you treacherous backstabbers because of our post independent history. Or because of 2015 elections. Well, it's not as if the betrayal in 2015 is nothing. I mean, Your obas collected billions from Jonathan, They asked him to kneel down so they can pray for him, They laid hands on him and prayed for success for him. On election day, they voted against Jonathan. An all time high level of betrayal.

Well, Treachery and betrayal is in your dna. You have a chameleonic nature. A bashorun called gaha, plotted and caused the death of 4 alaafins alone.

We know of kakamfo afonja and ilorin.

According to Yoruba custom, any alaafin who the oyo mesi see unfit to head, the oyo mesi can demand the alaafin the drink poison alongside his son. Because of this law, no Yoruba alaafin died a natural death in the 18th century. 90% of them died from suicide because of the Treachery of the palace officials.

Lest I forget, during the Yoruba wars, where yorubas invaded themselves, E.g oyo vs egba war, ibadan vs ijaye etc, the yorubas took their fellow yorubas as slaves.

When they say Yoruba has history, it's filled with nothing but internal conflicts, Treachery and suicide. Nothing more.

Source: The history of Yoruba by Samuel Johnson.
Considering how successful yorubas have become I can say all the curses were invalid
What happened to Jonathan will happen again if there is a next time. Not because yourubas are "treacherous backstabbers" but on the account that Jonathan was and is a treacherous (..........)
I mean how idiotic of u to ascribe unto the youruba nation such idiotic remarks due to the actions and inactions of individuals who many yorubas cannot trace their ancestry to
What a show of lunacy
Be educated
Yoruba history is filled with too much for something like u to come and start making ignorant claims
We have a rich background, culture and history that I am proud of.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by killsmith(f): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Aidejay:

Well
What do we have here?
1. "Yorubas saying the igbos are not one". Which yorubas abeg? Just say u heard one or two people expressing their opinions from their own point of view and stop stereotyping
2.there is no place where you will not find conflict being ONE doesn't mean absence of conflict but the dominance of peace in a time of conflict
And there is no 100 year fight in Yoruba history
3. fulanis didn't conquer anything. If they did, all yorubas would have become fulanis by now. A Yoruba leader sought help to defeat his enemies he was wrong and lessons have been learnt.
Infact let me just make my point here
YOU JUST CINCORTED JARGONS
just because u want to berate yorubas u stoop and start forming lies as facts. What the hell? U have Inferiority complex that is what is worrying you
"They are scared of being alone bla bla bla bla"
You present this rubbish as historical fact? And see me see wonders there are people liking your ignorance, WOW!
Akintola and Awolowo were not in contention over leading yorubas
Their fight was in tow of the dividend of democracy as they fought over party leadership. A party that was the largest and most prosperous in the region
Yorubas have never lacked leadership
Abeg! No need to lie
If u want to hate there are many many errors that the "YORUBAS" have made that u can pick from but stop lying

You just said I was lying without saying you think is the truth. The present crop of Yoruba youths have almost zero knowledge of history.

Go back to your history, the year 1800 and 1899 is filled with war between Yoruba States E.g the batedo war, the ibadan wars on ekiti expansion, the ijaye war, The ekitipapo war, the ilorin-ibadan war etc. Go back and read your history and stop showing us your ignorance.

Also, Good thing you didn't deny inviting and begging the British to colonise you. Whereas, the binis, the ijaws, the igbos heavily resisted the British.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by killsmith(f): 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Aidejay:

Considering how successful yorubas have become I can say all the curses were invalid
What happened to Jonathan will happen again if there is a next time. Not because yourubas are "treacherous backstabbers" but on the account that Jonathan was and is a treacherous (..........)
I mean how idiotic of u to ascribe unto the youruba nation such idiotic remarks due to the actions and inactions of individuals who many yorubas cannot trace their ancestry to
What a show of lunacy
Be educated
Yoruba history is filled with too much for something like u to come and start making ignorant claims
We have a rich background, culture and history that I am proud of.

Yet again you claim I'm lying without actually telling what the truth is. I'm beginning to suspect that you're Empty-headed.

Tell me, asides wars between Yoruba States, what outstanding fact can you point out in the pre-colonial history of yorubas?
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
Yet again you claim I'm lying without actually telling what the truth is. I'm suspect to suspect that you're Empty-headed.

Tell me, asides wars between Yoruba States, what outstanding fact can you point out in the pre-colonial history of yorubas?
Bleep OFF
PUNY HUMAN
Did u read my comments well
Read it again in context this time

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
You just said I was lying without saying you think is the truth. The present crop of Yoruba youths have almost zero knowledge of history.

Go back to your history, the year 1800 and 1899 is filled with war between Yoruba States E.g the batedo war, the ibadan wars on ekiti expansion, the ijaye war, The ekitipapo war, the ilorin-ibadan war etc. Go back and read your history and stop showing us your ignorance.

Also, Good thing you didn't deny inviting and begging the British to colonise you. Whereas, the binis, the ijaws, the igbos heavily resisted the British.
B4 mental institution patients start taking your words as fact they should know that there was never ever a time or situation where yorubas begged to be Colonised or even invited colonilists
Once again I charge u killsmith to re read my comments again and stop being unnecessarily pained and hurt by actions that have 0 correlation to your current predicament
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by killsmith(f): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Aidejay:

Bleep OFF
PUNY HUMAN
Did u read my comments well
Read it again in context this time
Remember, no matter how pained you are, you can always kill yourself. Afterall, suicide is part of your culture.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
Remember, no matter how pained you are, you can always kill yourself. Afterall, suicide is part of your culture.
Thank u
This was my expectation
That u will curl up like a coward and dice away with your dignity in between your legs
How predictable
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Ikechu12: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:
You must know better, Fulani on the verge of conqquering South West but killing you enmass in south east.

I will take you serious if you can provide any new where Fulani kill 5people at once in southwest like youthis one in enugu and anambra

I don't even think you people even know the internet have exposed you people propaganda. I don't even think you people even know what the hell is going on in your state. Only face deep obsessing about Igbos. Tufiakwa. Out of all southern region, the fulani have murdered more in Southwest than others. It's been going on for awhile. This is just in Ogun only. I didn't even bothered to get articles of other South West states

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Ikechu12: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gabriel004:

And there's more articles on just Ogun alone. I just got tired of screenshotting them.

Why the Bleep you think your elders are now screaming and wailing on Fulani invasion of your lands. Out of all southern region, your own is surrounded.

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Ikechu12: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Aidejay:

B4 mental institution patients start taking your words as fact they should know that there was never ever a time or situation where yorubas begged to be Colonised or even invited colonilists
Once again I charge u killsmith to re read my comments again and stop being unnecessarily pained and hurt by actions that have 0 correlation to your current predicament

You don't even know your own history. It is documented by Samuel Johnson (a Yoruba historian) that your obas did in fact write to the British to come and colonize you people in effort to stop the continuous fights amongst eachother. Anyone that's read Sam's books understand why, out of all groups in Nigeria, you people are the most terrified of being by yourself. That fear stems from your past history. You people accuse others of being disunited when in fact, you lots had the worst inter-ethnic conflicts than any other tribes, not just in Nigeria but I equally believe in Africa in general till the point your Obas sought aid of something every other tribes were resisting against.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by killsmith(f): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

You don't even know your own history. It is documented by Samuel Johnson (a Yoruba historian) that your obas did in fact write to the British to come and colonize you people in effort to stop the continuous fights amongst eachother. Anyone that's read Sam's books understand why, out of all groups in Nigeria, you people are the most terrified of being by yourself. That fear stems from your past history. You people accuse others of being disunited when in fact, you lots had the worst inter-ethnic conflicts than any other tribes, not just in Nigeria but I equally believe in Africa in general till the point your Obas sought aid of something every other tribes were resisting against.
My brother, avoid that man. The only thing in his head is insults....

Its a shame that Yoruba youths don't even know their history.

Please Leave him to his ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Polls: Wife Of Deputy Governor Attacked (Photos) / Okada Men In Tears As Lagos State Bans Them From February 1 / Chukwuma Soludo Will Never Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.