Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo (3276 Views)

What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Sammyimpostor: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Op I think you are totally wrong.
Arabic is a language agreed but Arabic is not our official language.
Why didn't they use Yoruba,hausa, Igbo or ijaw?
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

I don't even think you people even know the internet have exposed you people propaganda. I don't even think you people even know what the hell is going on in your state. Only face deep obsessing about Igbos. Tufiakwa. Out of all southern region, the fulani have murdered more in Southwest than others. It's been going on for awhile. This is just in Ogun only. I didn't even bothered to get articles of other South West states
Your stat, then I will take you serious
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

You don't even know your own history. It is documented by Samuel Johnson (a Yoruba historian) that your obas did in fact write to the British to come and colonize you people in effort to stop the continuous fights amongst eachother. Anyone that's read Sam's books understand why, out of all groups in Nigeria, you people are the most terrified of being by yourself. That fear stems from your past history. You people accuse others of being disunited when in fact, you lots had the worst inter-ethnic conflicts than any other tribes, not just in Nigeria but I equally believe in Africa in general till the point your Obas sought aid of something every other tribes were resisting against.
Is that the only thing samuel Johnson said?
I don't know. I'll find out
But I'll not let go of my assertion till I have discovered more including facts that dispute such claims
Because the way you history buffs have decided to use this Samuel Johnson's claim to elevate your delusions is entertaining
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
My brother, avoid that man. The only thing in his head is insults....

Its a shame that Yoruba youths don't even know their history.

Please Leave him to his ignorance.
If I've insulted u forgive me
I don't want to end up as a hater and live hating everything and everyone
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by killsmith(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Aidejay:

Is that the only thing samuel Johnson said?
I don't know. I'll find out
But I'll not let go of my assertion till I have discovered more including facts that dispute such claims
Because the way you history buffs have decided to use this Samuel Johnson's claim to elevate your delusions is entertaining
You finally agree that you have an empty head. Don't go and read history. Keep arguing with people on the internet when you don't know anything.

Jon snow.
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

I don't even think you people even know the internet have exposed you people propaganda. I don't even think you people even know what the hell is going on in your state. Only face deep obsessing about Igbos. Tufiakwa. Out of all southern region, the fulani have murdered more in Southwest than others. It's been going on for awhile. This is just in Ogun only. I didn't even bothered to get articles of other South West states
You guys are killing me(not in a funny way)
Arguing about who fulani kill pass
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Aidejay(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
You finally agree that you have an empty head. Don't go and read history. Keep arguing with people on the internet when you don't know anything.

Jon snow.
I'm just going to take your advice
Cause it's my fault that I engaged an animal in conversation.
How u highlighted the part that will suit your rethoric is a clear Indication of your bias and inability to be objective. And omitted everything else WHAW!
U know everything and yet u are still stupid
Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

And there's more articles on just Ogun alone. I just got tired of screenshotting them.

Why the Bleep you think your elders are now screaming and wailing on Fulani invasion of your lands. Out of all southern region, your own is surrounded.
So your elders are calming. You are mentioning number of fulanis in southwest but could not even mention how many in your own domain.

Why are you people so vo-yeur this way?

Why not look for solutions in your own domain.

Do you know how many have been slaughtered in enugu, anambra, imo, abia and ebonyi. Why not face that first.

Re: Nothing Wrong With The Arabic Inscriptions On Nigeria’s Currency, Army Logo by Gabriel004: 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ikechu12:

Mr ikechu2, face the problem in your house first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The North Won't Suffer / The Politics Of Kyari’s Successor: How Buhari Beat Them To Their Game. / Borno militia(CJTF) repells Bokoharam attack,recover weapons and bikes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.