Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market (23277 Views)

CFAO Motors Now The Sole Distributor Of Suzuki Cars In Nigeria / CFAO And Suzuki Cars Offers Free Petrol And Service To Customers (PHOTOS) / CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Gkemz: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

11 year old muscle that will gulp the difference in the next 3 years

And can disappoint anytime in the rd undecided

Evil spirit lol

cheesy

My brother those two cars may be old but are much more reliable than Suzuki latest cars if the owner maintains them well.

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Ijaya123: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmm
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2019
3.6 million naira is still ok.

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Mayflowa(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2019
omoadeleye:
Pocket friendly, like how much?, not that after paying for the car and small time using it you will start financing the car with unnecessary expenses.

There is 3 years guarantee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by otokx(m): 7:26am On Jun 10, 2019
The write up did not even give the brand specifications that will gulp 3.6m which IMO is still too high.

They can consider doing a program for government workers so they can pay over a period of time.

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Mayflowa(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Gkemz:

My brother those two cars may be old but are much more reliable than Suzuki latest cars if the owner maintains them well.

Suzuki is Japanese car like honda and Toyota. So expect same technology. I think you should experience what new car is!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by lloyds(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Some 2nd hand corrola are being sold for about 2m now, so getting a very good rugged new saloon car for 3.6m is very great price.

3 Likes

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by calddon(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

Suzuki?

They have very good engines

You can even see their mini buses
how about spare parts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by lloyds(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2019
This is Suzuki, not Kia or some Chinese cars. .

Suzuki is more rugged thank Honda and even Nissan now days.

It's a very good car. Price is OK

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by soberdrunk(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2019
tactius:

I suspect they would bring in something called 'financing'..bank borrows you the money, you buy the car, pay back installmentally.

I won't advice my enemy to enter that trap, the charge will be outrageous......

4 Likes

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by AreaFada2: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2019
Above 2.5 m is too much for the average income level of Nigerians.

Innoson has sadly missed a trick here since years. By not coming up with a small family car of about 2m. Even if he has to partner with the Chinese, Indians or Brazilians to achieve it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2019
tunwumi:
From Suzuki motor cycle to car. That's a progressive development. All the companies that are their mate are either dead or just head above the water. What is this nation turning to? Dumping ground I guess

I was aware of Suzuki mini buses as far back as 25 years ago!

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2019
I will rather use public transport than buy any vehicle which is older than 5 years (max 7 years if it's the expensive and very strong type), except vintage cars. This is not a bad deal. Suzuki is very ok. Thumbs up to CFAO. When you drive a new vehicle with good insurance policy, and some years warranty, you definitely will never want used cars anymore. You will rather wait till you are competent enough to afford one. Getting a used car as back up (or children's ride to school) is not bad.

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by tosinet(m): 7:54am On Jun 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

I won't advice my enemy to enter that trap, the charge will be outrageous......

Not necessarily. State transport companies and other private transportation companies can arrange in conjunction with financial institutions to use this type of vehicles for taxi operations, where drivers will be employed to drive within specified axis.

These companies will have their own service centres and with their link with manufacturers, replacement parts and a form of swapping for latest brands after a number of years of usage can be in place.
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by soberdrunk(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2019
tosinet:

Not necessarily. State transport companies and other private transportation companies can arrange in conjunction with financial institutions to use this type of vehicles for taxi operations, where drivers will be employed to drive within specified axis.

These companies will have their own service centres and with their link with manufacturers, replacement parts and a form of swapping for latest brands after a number of years of usage can be in place.

Are you based in Nigeria?
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by otokx(m): 8:02am On Jun 10, 2019
AreaFada2:

Innoson has sadly missed a trick here since years. By not coming up with a small family car of about 2m. Even if he has to partner with the Chinese, Indians or Brazilians to achieve it.

many Nigerians are still to believe in Innoson cars and the high price is not helping matters coupled with the limited sales/service center penetration.
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by otokx(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Pistotita:
I will rather use public transport than buy any vehicle which is older than 5 years (max 7 years if it's the expensive and very strong type), except vintage cars. This is not a bad deal. Suzuki is very ok. Thumbs up to CFAO. When you drive a new vehicle with good insurance policy, and some years warranty, you definitely will never want used cars anymore. You will rather wait till you are competent enough to afford one. Getting a used car as back up (or children's ride to school) is not bad.

Are you for real? What year is big daddy toyota camry or spider that is currently trending in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by PotatoSalad(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2019
People complaining that 3.6m is a large amount of money shows how bad this nation's economy is. Chai

2 Likes

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2019
AreaFada2:

I believe he has looked into it. The issue is that banks (those who will finance him) work with statistics. Check the comments above, and you see people go for cheap and terrible stuff in the name of saying that's what they can afford. But really, I believe 30% of those kind of ppl can afford better quality if they just wait a bit longer for like 6mths to 1 year. That is the trend here. Even people go for cheap food, which is terrible. It is just the way of life in Nigeria. Though, the economy is terrible.

Bro, if Buhari bans all used cars, and he is able to check all ground borders, Nigerians will start buying new cars. People who think they cannot afford them will start buying them. You will be shocked.

When OBJ banned importation of 10 years and above used vehicles, the only mistake he made was not adequately prepared to check all land borders in Nigeria. So, illegal vehicle smuggling was the reigning business for some set of people called "crossers". And the custom guys at land borders made huge money.

This resulted to extreme low income of tax and other fees for vehicles in the Nigerian Ports Authority. The bosses in NPA had to plead with the president to reverse that rule (not sure if it was OBJ, Yara Dua, or Jonathan than reversed it.

Back to the discussion, only the upper class in Nigeria has rhe mentality of buying new vehicles. Therefore this class is the market he has to target. Another strategy he needs to use is to lobby with senate to force government departments to patronize him. So, it is more political. That man has really tried to survive till date.

2 Likes

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by tosinet(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2019
soberdrunk:

Are you based in Nigeria?

Yes now... I just like to always look for alternative and out of box ways to get desired results.
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Youngzedd(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2019
calddon:
Thats good. But how durable?

Suzuki is a rugged Japan brand. I will go with it than Toyota.

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2019
otokx:

Are you for real? What year is big daddy toyota camry or spider that is currently trending in Nigeria?

If you choose to use whatever used car that you are talking about, cos I know we like renaming cars in Nigeria, (I don't know all these names) bro goodluck.
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by delgroveng(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2019
3.6million is not a bad price

Use the insight of an accountant and Economist

Capital- 3.6million Naira

Purchase: 2 million down payment

Outstanding balance: 1.920million (obtain a loan directly through the seller) @ 20% interest yearly for 12months

Monthly repayment will be 160,000 naira

The company obviously can offer u a 12months -24months payment duration, because the car has a 36 months warranty on it

Now take your 1.6million from your capital u subtracted before and earn 10% on investment with us monthly. Find out more what we will do with your money to earn that interest daily. From Jumia merchandising and Bitcoin trading

Now all u have to do is let us do the repayment for you monthly and at the end of 1 year, take back your fully invested initial capital of 1.6million.

Thats smart buying for Suzuki

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2019
Gkemz:

Poverty mentality

undecided

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by lloyds(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:
People complaining that 3.6m is a large amount of money shows how bad this nation's economy is. Chai

N3.6m for a brand new Japanese car in today's FX rate of $365 : N1 is very fair.

But it only shows how bad our people are suffering. I hope our leaders can show more truthful commitment to these issues.

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by otokx(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2019
lloyds:

N3.6m for a brand new Japanese car in today's FX rate of $365 : N1 is very fair.

But it only shows how bad our people are suffering. I hope our leaders can show more truthful commitment to these issues.

Its fair but the purchasing power of the average Nigerian household is not. Those cars will need to have full insurance cover plus security tracking for at least the first 2 years.

Paying 160000 monthly as repayment is untenable for many federal civil servants
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by PotatoSalad(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2019
lloyds:

It's very fair bro but the economy is trash.
A country where people survive on less than $1 a day

1 Like

Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by onegig(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2019
maybachmusic:

11 year old muscle that will gulp the difference in the next 3 years

And can disappoint anytime in the rd undecided

Evil spirit lol

cheesy

No mind am

08 Camry that can't average more than 20Km/Galon and a new car that would average 50Km/Galon is what they are comparing.

That's on fueling alone let alone maintenance costs.
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by RZArecta2(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2019
calddon:
Thats good. But how durable?
if e jam olumo rock at high speed, nothing go happen undecided
Re: CFAO Motors Re-introduces Suzuki Vehicles Into The Nigerian Market by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Suzuki. Vs Benin/Ore road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Porsche Builds Its One Millionth 911 And It Is Beautiful / Jamaica To Order Vehicles From Nigerian Manufacturer, INNOSON / Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Hand-Woven Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.