Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate (47724 Views)

Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Foodforthought: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
They think making heaven is by religious strong headedness. They do not understand the power of the Holy Spirit. They make Christianity look like cultism. They are called fanatics, exactly what Jesus Christ described the Pharisees as.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Splashme: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
ifyalways:
LMAO cheesy cheesy

I don't blame the church or pastor one bit, the would be couple and their families are not serious.

What would you do differently if you were in their shoes
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Brightest04(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
I wonder where that is written in Bible.This is just laughable,people have turned the church Christ built into something ridiculous.
I thank God for the grace He has given me,even to study His word and graduate in it.And no one can fool me today about the doctrine.
If not for the money wasted due to the cancellation, the couple have nothing to worry about,they should move aheard full of joy and beg God to make their union a pleasant and blessed one.
Marriage is when a man and a woman agree together to spend the rest of their lives under one roof of God's canopy of unison for life.The rest festivities are just worldly.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Na so dem say no TV that year many member die go without watching TV but today daddy G.O modify the rules come appear for cable TV.

Nonsense religiousities.
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Aidejay(m): 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
Andrez123:
That's a big lie... I don't know why people believe everything that they read on Twitter. Copy and paste bloggers everywhere will now help to spread this nonsense as fact.
I'm sure sensible people will take this news with a pinch of salt. I'm not saying this isn't "copy and paste"
But I'd like to note it here that this kind of thing is possible especially in a place like Nigeria.
Due to this fact this tweeted is believe able
Which is a Shame

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by duality(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
How come no one is asking for the other side of the story?

What if this version is half true?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by iramure(m): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Na real nonsense, some of this bulshit going on in several churches in Nigeria have no scriptural backings, it reminds me of how another church refused to dedicate a child when she was born on the ground that the man is not a committed member of the said church, the man ignored them and dedicated the child himself in his house and that child just graduated from the University this year and is doing well, all this religious dogmas are bulshit to me. Go and check that overseer very well, he is not perfect and might even have a peck in his own eyes, if I am the couple, go to court, do court marriage, take your wife home and go and eat her garden of Eden, no time for religious bulshit from pharisees grin
you bear my mind

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by OlawaleBammie: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
They should go to Anoda church if they cant keep to the rule
Did u find d rule justifiable

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by crafteck(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jayslicky:
eating from the same plate in public is same as having public sex according to the church.

So eating alone is maturation
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Gabson001(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
If not catholic... Any other church is a playground

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Ejanla07: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Twitter don come again
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Liftedhands(f): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

This is just pure nonsense. But I don't blame the pastor.

I blame the stúpid couple and church congregation for making those idíots believe they are all powerful beings.

What made you think this story is true? My friend cousin sister said kinda crap grin.

No name, no picture from the friends cousin sister at the said trad wedding. Or the mother rolling on the ground! Or the pastor walking out on her yet!!! You've concluded and given your stamp of condemnation.
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Liftedhands(f): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gabson001:
Body of Christ dividers angry you will make account someday.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by holluphemydavid(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
When I thought I had seen it all
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
They should go to Anoda church if they cant keep to the rule

Is it a must to marry in church?
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Gabson001(m): 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Liftedhands:
Body of Christ dividers angry you will make account someday.
Not dividing... This can't happen in catholic

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by lexy2014: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gabson001:

Y is catholic church not a playground?
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Gabson001(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
lexy2014:

Y is catholic church not a playground?
I think your ancestors are in better position to answer that question

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by lexy2014: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gabson001:

I think your ancestors are in better position to answer that question

Since u are d one who made d assertion earlier, it shows u are in d category of my ancestors. So answer d question
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by engineerboat(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Engineerboat

The man who says no one should speak ill of the terrorist in Aso rock has done it again...

The couple have the rules, they have the guidelines,

Doing wedding in deeper life it's a choice.

That is once you agree to their terms and condition you're okay

You can't promise to abide by a rules and decide to go against it, the be ready to face the consequence

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Ajalekoko76(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pharisees...
I remember years of No TV should be touched or watched by members. Today d rules change,what happened to those Pharisees then? Another victim of couple eating together based on human rules. And Jesus eat in public with tax collector (sinner in d eye of Pharisees). Have dis couple committed immoral act according to Bible or according Deeper life rules? Gullible Christians obey their pastor at detriment of Bible. Rolling and begging mortal beings is inhuman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Yankee101: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ask a simple question...what will Jesus do?
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by 1samm: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
you guyzz r d most gullible sets of humans there are!!...this story is completely untrue!!..a friend of a cousin?!..state overseer overriding d marriage committee??..all because they ate from same plate?!!..either your "cousins friend" (or is it ur friends cousin?lol) is lied abt d event dat caused d cancellation or d story is a completely made up baldadash!!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by ayberry: 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jaynom:
Just imagine! Pure Hypocrisy.

Colossians 2:20-23 You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the spiritual powers of this world. So why do you keep on following the rules of the world, such as, 21 “Don’t handle! Don’t taste! Don’t touch!”?These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. 23 Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.
Bros I so much like this post .... wich Church u de go abeg?
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Gabson001(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
lexy2014:

Since u are d one who made d assertion earlier, it shows u are in d category of my ancestors. So answer d question
If by chance am your ancestor, i would av requested you are used as sacrifise to appease me
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Slimbabe07: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
cheesy
sevo:

Deeper lifer spotted
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by debanj326: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bloggers are at work, someone should have confirmed how genuine the news was before cracking brains.
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Slimbabe07: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
osaweseforme:
The problem is, so many so called christian don't read their bible, whatever their pastors says is final. Bible says pay her bride price and you're good to go

I tell you
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by umuna(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
noblealuu:
These are man-made restrictions. I take exceptions to this rule. The couples knew what's obtainable and went ahead to flout the rules, let them dance to the music.

It was done in a traditional marriage. Let me ask you a question, what about when the bride is given a drink to give to his husband to be and after presenting the drink to him, and he gives the bride to be some to taste? what will you call that? Some members of that Church behaves like cultist! The Bible says with the consent of the father and mother, you have married a wife and not with the consent of the Church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
There are always two sides to a story
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Somzee(f): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Inukwa....
Religion would not kill us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates His Birthday, Gives Out 16 Suvs, 16 Cars & Millions / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.