Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate (47770 Views)

Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Beulah77: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=LifestyleTonite post=79182825]Deeper Life Church in Bayelsa have suspended a couple's wedding for eating from the same plate a week to their official wedding.

The suspension notification came while their traditional marriage was going on.

The post was shared by a Twitter user who wrote:

They spoilt their joy themselves, why handling you life to some sadist out there to ruin your you in the name of church and stupid obedience!
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Babalegba(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
marital vows should be said b4 the altar in the presence of God, church...as christians, dedications and covenants are done in the presence of God Almighty
Is your own God present only at the altar and absent everywhere else.Justify your belief with a biblical quotation,until then it's an assumption

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by frbona: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Andrez123:
Hahaha! Have we met before?
Sorry sir, what did you say again?
Please I don't want to meet you o!!
You say wetin?
If I see this kind of face I'll be having nightmares for one full year!
Let me do and come and go o
Please what kind of picture is this?!?
Thank God say you be introvert, your gf dey try o

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
They should have known better since they are members of the church and the church is strict on marriage issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by toluwa1(f): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is unfair.....Haba!!!!
Judgement without empathy
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by flamingREED(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Beulah77 post=79202469][/quote]

The Church has reacted and they're guilty of immorality even after given a second chance.

You can now go and take them as your members to your free-for-all assembly.

You have only spread the church's principledness.
I knew the devil was gonna shoot himself on the foot and smear your bitter souls with the sin of slander.

Go and manage your sin well.
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by dikeke: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jaynom:
Just imagine! Pure Hypocrisy.

Colossians 2:20-23 You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the spiritual powers of this world. So why do you keep on following the rules of the world, such as, 21 “Don’t handle! Don’t taste! Don’t touch!”?These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. 23 Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.
You nailed it!

Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by lexy2014: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lovelyn451:
it is not written in the bible so where do u suggest christians tie the nuptial knots and make vows before God

Since u have acknowledged that its not in d Bible, that means Christians can get married anywhere they deem fit
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by Andrez123(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2019
frbona:
Sorry sir, what did you say again?
Please I don't want to meet you o!!
You say wetin?
If I see this kind of face I'll be having nightmares for one full year!
Let me do and come and go o
Please what kind of picture is this?!?
Thank God say you be introvert, your gf dey try o
If you are scared of my picture then you definitely have a psychological problem seriously and I'm sure that everyone can agree with that. grin
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by lexy2014: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Lovelyn451:
it is not written in the bible so where do u suggest christians tie the nuptial knots and make vows before God

By d way, were is God? Where is his address?
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by dejosh(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2019
My candid advise for them is to hold the wedding elsewhere and quit the church for Good
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by jamesfadairo(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2019
You've all been talking and criticising the church and pastor.... but this is another report concerning the issue.

"Well, the Deeper Life Church has reacted to the reports. In a statement sent to Legit.ng, the church explained that contrary to reports, the couple had actually engaged in moral acts after sleeping in the same bed and it amounted to sin.
The church further explained that after feeling guilty and reporting themselves to their respective pastors, the couple was placed on disciplinary action by the state overseer."

see the link to the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5237203/cancelled-wedding-bayelsa-deeper-life
Re: Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate by fardes(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Jmk9292:
Evil spirit informed you he is in my heart?
you are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Response To A Man Who Asked Him For A Car & Money To Build / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.