Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

What I Do With My Kids When Am Bored As A Stay At Home Mom Of 3 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Do With My Kids When Am Bored As A Stay At Home Mom Of 3 (426 Views)

Mom Of 5 Dies After Falling Off Party Bus While Celebrating Her 30th Birthday / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / "My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Do With My Kids When Am Bored As A Stay At Home Mom Of 3 by Chimasoka: 11:56am On Jun 10, 2019
Being a stay at home mom is not easy. At the same time it's a blessing. Some people see it as a weird, others see it as being lazy.... people in this our generation even take it to be a curse if you 're not working.
One thing they don't know or understand is the value you are giving in which ever place you find self. I mean, every one can't be every where at the same time, also every one can't do everything and not everyone's life is designed in a "specific" or "particular" way. You either do this or do that and whichever works out for you. It's fine.
It's really bored to stay at home sometimes. Yes and that's of course if you don't have anything to do. Even when you have, sometimes, you might need a brake.
Let's talk about people at the office. Some couldn't even meet up with the target given to them, some r always there gossiping n cracking jokes, while some never get their jobs done. Some even sleep in the office, but when they come back home , they call "Stay at home mom's the lazy one , while they in the office r called the hardworking ones. Infact, enough of these talking...the truth is that I have so many things to say about this but I can't say all here, or may be it's a story for another day

If you would like to know more about the above topic on my channel just click this very link to see how the Amazing Life of a stay at home mom is like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItuOLan_qnA
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training- Low Cost, High Quality: Get Free DVDs! (Limited) / Trending...Eat a meal with just #10 for new users / Please Help Save A Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.