Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (1129 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by popplm(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
If you’ve ever doubted the nationality of your mother, the following scenarios will confirm that she is a typical Nigerian mother.

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by popplm(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Feel free to add yours....

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by sinaj(f): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
My mum is no 9 sha grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by ibkayee(f): 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mine is number 3, sometimes I will tell her I need to go to the bathroom in hopes of cutting the conversation short and she will actually follow me and stand behind the toilet door to carry on talking OMG

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by popplm(m): 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
ibkayee:
Mine is number 3, sometimes I will tell her I need to go to the bathroom in hopes of cutting the conversation short and she will actually follow me and stand behind the toilet door to carry on talking OMG
Hilarious....

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by subtlemee(f): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
The ones that will tell you that the same thing you are doing to her your children will also do it to you and the same way you are behaving in her house you'll also take it to your own house and it happened to me...

I was fond of always using the dining curtain to clean my wet hands when coming out of the kitchen, I now have my own house each time I grab my dining curtain my mother's voice will echo back and I'll just smile

I love you mum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by nuelyoyo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please at what age were you using the curtains to clean your wet hands? shocked grin
subtlemee:
The ones that will tell you that the same thing you are doing to her your children will also do it to you and the same way you are behaving in her house you'll also take it to your own house and it happened to me...

I was fond of always using the dining curtain to clean my wet hands when coming out of the kitchen, I now have my own house each time I grab my dining curtain my mother's voice will echo back and I'll just smile

I love you mum
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by OlawaleBammie: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2019
my mama is synonymous to all but my guardian didn't possess no9 grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by Chubhie: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2019
That #9 tho! When you logically steering family affairs to safety but her special interest ain't captured. With a smiling face, you reassure her that it is for the greater good.

Mother's and emotional whitemail. Thank jah for Mourhinho's pragmatic approach. What must be done must be done.

I've come to appreciate the fact that every household needs a Jose sometimes. God bless the feminine energy. You just gat to love em and their lil drama.

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by czarina(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
My mom was all of them .....with her trademark backhand slaps cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers by chii8(f): 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mine was all expect no 6.

(1) (Reply)

How are you coping with your Hair during this Lockdown? / what a world / Quality 5 In 1 Non Stick Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.