Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Why Do You Need A Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You Need A Wife? (1309 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Need A Wife? by eyinjuege: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
I need a wife cos i need a sex mate.I want a woman to share my bed with foreva.only useless men sleep around.
I need a wife cos I need children I want to have a children from one woman for dem to grow together and know how it is to have both dad and mum in same house .
i need a wife cos I need a cook.men who eat outside up and down Neva live long.most times thier enemy poison dem or use juju against dem so thier life is useless.I want to eat her food foreva.
I need a wife to take care of children home and house work or visitors.
I need a wife for respect. no one will respect u in family church society and work if u are not married.one tin DAT pains me is if I go for youth meeting I'm church sit down with 20yrs too.
I need a wife to spend my money on.u feel good wen u do DAT.
I need a wife to grow old with. most children once dey enta schl graduated. dey abandon u and u are alone and in pains of loneliness. at 80 can u still be after girlfriend. also for grandkids and DAT ur children take care of u later. I know one baba with 7 kids yet dey dont want to see him.he born dem for diffrent women. now his old and lonely. cant go after women again.
I need a wife cos God command us to do so.

Boss boss wink
Pls and pls anyone who can help .. Boss needs a wife o, wife material 100 yards pls.. He seems to be very serious about this marra. He gotso get some respek from all dis disrespectful morafvckers everywhere, and with a wife by his side everybody will hail and respect him cheesy
Boss, if you want a woman to take you seriously, you have to be ready to give equal respect as you receive. No beating, no shouting, don't see her as your child. Who knows, you might even meet her on NL.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Need A Wife? by Sanchez01: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
I need a wife cos i need a sex mate.I want a woman to share my bed with foreva.only useless men sleep around.
I need a wife cos I need children I want to have a children from one woman for dem to grow together and know how it is to have both dad and mum in same house .
i need a wife cos I need a cook. men who eat outside up and down Neva live long. most times thier enemy poison dem or use juju against dem so thier life is useless.I want to eat her food foreva.
I need a wife to take care of children home and house work or visitors.
I need a wife for respect. no one will respect u in family church society and work if u are not married.one tin DAT pains me is if I go for youth meeting I'm church sit down with 20yrs too.
I need a wife to spend my money on.u feel good wen u do DAT.
I need a wife to grow old with. most children once dey enta schl graduated. dey abandon u and u are alone and in pains of loneliness. at 80 can u still be after girlfriend. also for grandkids and DAT ur children take care of u later. I know one baba with 7 kids yet dey dont want to see him.he born dem for diffrent women. now his old and lonely. cant go after women again.
I need a wife cos God command us to do so.
LMFAO! grin
Re: Why Do You Need A Wife? by nuelyoyo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
undecided
AntiBrutus:

If a man can't decide by himself why he needs a wife, he should go fck himself. No be by force ehn.
Re: Why Do You Need A Wife? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
eyinjuege:

Boss boss wink
Pls and pls anyone who can help .. Boss needs a wife o, wife material 100 yards pls.. He seems to be very serious about this marra. He gotso get some respek from all dis disrespectful morafvckers everywhere, and with a wife by his side everybody will hail and respect him cheesy
Boss, if you want a woman to take you seriously, you have to be ready to give equal respect as you receive. No beating, no shouting, don't see her as your child. Who knows, you might even meet her on NL.

Cc sisisioge

Re: Why Do You Need A Wife? by crackhaus: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
bukatyne:

The OP has to realize the need to be married himself.

No one can do that for him.
I see
Re: Why Do You Need A Wife? by crackhaus: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I can't abeg . . . . I'm doing enough work here trying to convince my brothers. angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do You Need A Wife? by cococandy(f): 4:07am On Jun 11, 2019
No reason. You don’t need a wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. / Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device / My Sister's Husband Is Planning On Taking In A Second Wife...please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.