Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. (1310 Views)

Is marriage worth it?I urgently need your advise. / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Please fellow nairalander,I am currently in a dilemma, and I am really confuse and can't sleep since yesterday. I will make it brief and do not mind my English.
I am a final year student of a university in the country,but because of covid19 and ASUU strike,I decided to stay with a family of ours pending resumption.
This is not the first time I will be coming to visit them,I usually visit when we have short breaks because my own family stay in another part of the countey,but the highest I had spent with them is 3wks or a month not until recently.
The head of the family is a business man,and due to the covid19 pandemic , business has been very slow, in fact the last time a customer visited for work is more than a week,so it happened that a customer called the man yesterday for a work from another state and the man ran out of airtime, so he asked me to get a card on credit for him from his wife selling card very close to his shop.( nb that any time the man collect things like card on credit, he will surely repay.)The woman was angry and she told to go back and tell him that she doesn't have card now,I delivered the message and the man got very angry and flared.(the man is the sole provider of also everything in the house)
He called the wife together with the children yesternight and told them that he doesn't like the way his wife usually treating him whenever he his short of fund,but the woman replied that i lied to the man and i am trying to ruin their family and their marriage blablabla.
I really felt bad yesterday that I could not sleep till this morning
Note that part of what is keeping me thre is that I borrowed the man some money when things were really hard and he his not done paying me.
Thanks for ur reply.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by LadySarah: 11:12am On Nov 24, 2020
plz leave them to avoid the issue degenerate to something else. He can pay you from your house.

The wife may have said it in frustration and didn't expect you to say same explicitly to the husband. She might be tired of your presence too.

As a messenger and young person, if insult was relayed to another through you, you mellow or modify it. Even mtn n co does that.

Sorry for what you had to go through.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Thanks ladysarah,my reply to the man wasn't explicit, in fact what I told the man was that "mama doesn't currently have airtime with her now" and that wasn't the first time I will be relaying such an information to the man from the woman
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by LadySarah: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2020
Drlateef94:
Thanks ladysarah,my reply to the man wasn't explicit, in fact what I told the man was that "mama doesn't currently have airtime with her now" and that wasn't the first time I will be relaying such an information to the man from the woman

sorry then. You can't tell couples. Either they are tired and using the tactic to butt you out or she is tired.

whichever way, just leave for them and make another arrangement on how the money will be paid.

life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Vyolet(f): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2020
The woman is only frustrated and it's those type that poverty causes.

It's better you leave the house now before they turn around to blame their predicament on you.

Go back to your own house.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Vyolet:
The woman is only frustrated and it's those type that poverty causes.

It's better you leave the house now before they turn around to blame their predicament on you.

Go back to your own house.
thank you ma
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
LadySarah:

sorry then. You can't tell couples. Either they are tired and using the tactic to butt you out or she is tired.

whichever way, just leave for them and make another arrangement on how the money will be paid.

life goes on.
thanks,I will heading home weekend or next week
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Mindlog: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
Make effort to leave their home as soon as possible and follow up on the debt from wherever you are going to be.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
You messed up brother. You delivered a very wrong message in a bad way that can tear the family apart.

You should have just said, sir, your wife card supplier never come so she no get the network and even tried to get nearby but dem no get.

Just apologize to the wife and move on.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
madridguy:
You messed up brother. You delivered a very wrong message in a bad way that can tear the family apart.

You should have just said, sir, your wife card supplier never come so she no get the network and even tried to get nearby but dem no get.

thank u,I will apologize.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mindlog:
Make effort to leave their home as soon as possible and follow up on the debt from wherever you are going to be.
thanks.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
madridguy:

dear madridguy,if u go through my answer to ladysarah,u will see where I stated it that that wasn't the first time I will be delivering such message to the man if the wife doesn't have what he requested, the problem is just trust between them.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Karleb(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Women can be so mischievous. grin

Just let it go and go to your home as soon as possible.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Richy4(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
Drlateef94:
thank u,I will apologize.

I will not apologize If I were to be in your shoes.. Apologizing will make it look like u truly wanted to disintegrate the family... I will leave the house.. when the strike action is called off, I will send an SMS requesting to see if I can come and take the balance of my money... Stay away... infact far away... I wonder how u guys put up with people that doesn't want u around.... What u told was the truth... even though u did not use euphemism

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just overlook the man understands and believes you. The woman only used that to save face. She's actually fed of the current financial status of the hubby and might not be really angry with you. They both know what's up besides you. So, don't fret.

Just play cool until you get your money back, then leave immdiately.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2020
Richy4:

I will not apologize If I were to be in your shoes.. Apologizing will make it look like u truly wanted to disintegrate the family... I will leave the house.. when the strike action is called of, I will send an SMS requesting to see if I can come and take the balance of my money... Stay away... infact far away... I wonder how u guys put up with people that doesn't want u around.... What u told was the truth... even though u did not use euphemism
thank u brother,u really made whole lot of sense.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Karleb(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
Drlateef94:
thank u brother,u really made whole lot of sense.

Whatever you do, do not apologize.

If she's holding up to the lies, you hold on to your truth. Stand your ground!

4 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
she owes you an apology for lying against you.
you may not get one, unfortunately.

leave their home as soon as you can.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by frozen70(f): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
Drlateef94:
Please fellow nairalander,I am currently in a dilemma, and I am really confuse and can't sleep since yesterday. I will make it brief and do not mind my English.
I am a final year student of a university in the country,but because of covid19 and ASUU strike,I decided to stay with a family of ours pending resumption.
This is not the first time I will be coming to visit them,I usually visit when we have short breaks because my own family stay in another part of the countey,but the highest I had spent with them is 3wks or a month not until recently.
The head of the family is a business man,and due to the covid19 pandemic , business has been very slow, in fact the last time a customer visited for work is more than a week,so it happened that a customer called the man yesterday for a work from another state and the man ran out of airtime, so he asked me to get a card on credit for him from his wife selling card very close to his shop.( nb that any time the man collect things like card on credit, he will surely repay.)The woman was angry and she told to go back and tell him that she doesn't have card now,I delivered the message and the man got very angry and flared.(the man is the sole provider of also everything in the house)
He called the wife together with the children yesternight and told them that he doesn't like the way his wife usually treating him whenever he his short of fund,but the woman replied that i lied to the man and i am trying to ruin their family and their marriage blablabla.
I really felt bad yesterday that I could not sleep till this morning
Note that part of what is keeping me thre is that I borrowed the man some money when things were really hard and he his not done paying me.
Thanks for ur reply.

Call the man aside and let mhim know that you delivered the message as he said to his wife and she just framed that you want to scatter her family just to push you out of the house

That you want to relocate before you will be acused of anything in the house as it seems your stay is no longer needed

Ask him to give you part of your money so that you can transport yourself and ask him when you can get the complete balance

Let him know that you are kit happy leaving his house but if that will make the whole house happy, you will be glad to do that

Some women are something else and she has forgotten that her own children may need accommodation sometime in their lives

Anytime of her life she wants to make up with you, just let her know that what you need from him is to tell the entire family that what she said about you is not true

That's the only thing way you can forgive her and still relate with the family

No one knows tomorrow
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by BlessedNuel: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2020
I will advise you to kindly find your way out of that house but do it in a matured way....talk one-on-one with the man when the wife is not around...let him see reasons why you want to leave.

Some women can naturally be uncomfortable feeding another man's child no matter how rich they are.

When the man is financially buoyant....he will pay you back your money..still on still,you have his contact and you know where he lives ..so it's not a big deal to collect back your money.

My one cent thoo
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for the advice guys,I am grateful.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
According to the red pill constitution, women are blind to what men do for them in the past. they are Only concerned about the present and only the present.

So young lad... Just Do your best in helping the man, and make sure you stay aware from their marital Dramas...
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by dprincedej(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Since they have been feeding you, it might be necessary to forget about the money for now and go to your own house in another state. Universities may not resume this year again. You should have been more diplomatic in the way that you relayed the message to your uncle. How else did you think that it would end? Apologise to the woman when you are alone with her but let her know that you both know what she said however you are sorry for relaying it that way. This also serves as an example and lesson to my fellow guys that marry women who can not or will not support them in their time of need. After solely providing for the house all the years when business was good...common airtime for business, she can not support her husband. Such woman would leave my house that day !
Re: Please I Urgently Need Your Opinion Guys. by Drlateef94: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
dprincedej:
Since they have been feeding you, it might be necessary to forget about the money for now and go to your own house in another state. Universities may not resume this year again. You should have been more diplomatic in the way that you relayed the message to your uncle. How else did you think that it would end? Apologise to the woman when you are alone with her but let her know that you both know what she said however you are sorry for relaying it that way. This also serves as an example and lesson to my fellow guys that marry women who can not or will not support them in their time of need. After solely providing for the house all the years when business was good...common airtime for business, she can not support her husband. Such woman would leave my house that day !
thank u sir..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Has Nothing To Do With Genotype! / RELOCATION CLEARANCE SALES - Lekki / Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.