Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (625 Views)

Nigerian Basketball Team Sets Up Go Fund Me Account!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Chuksyno(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Expired post
Re: . by Reality3080: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2023
Chuksyno:
Please my fellow nairalander and bettors. I need you to help fund my bet9ja account (7078560) no matter how little and I bet you will never regret u did. I am seriously broke following hernia surgery I undergone recently.Success will be your portion this week.
so na u person wan dey envy right?

1 Like

Re: . by Chuksyno(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
So what competent have you to be the judge of my conduct? Ewu ofia! If you like use your bonus data to search my post of 20 years ago, it doesn't change the fact that you guys remain most stupid and inhuman bigotries. For your information, I have progressed through betting. So stop being stupid.
Re: . by Chuksyno(m): 8:15am On Mar 20, 2023
Reality3080:
So what competent have you to be the judge of my conduct? Ewu ofia! If you like use your bonus data to search my post of 20 years ago, it doesn't change the fact that you guys remain most stupid and inhuman bigotries. For your information, I have progressed through betting. So stop being stupid.
Re: . by Emeka71(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2023
[color[sub][/sub]=#550000]I'm out of here.[/color]
Re: . by Emeka71(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2023
I'm out of here.
Re: . by Pickmycall: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chuksyno:
You too proud.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Samuel Chukwueze Wonderful Goal Against South Africa / Make Bastard Money With Your Android Phone,creating 3D Animation / Xhaka Changes His Instagram Profile Photo After Outburst In Crystal Palace Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.