Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (31638 Views)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women. / Am Here For Matured, Bored And Lonely Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
CaptainMitch:
You have a point
supporters club
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
merit1988:
cos i think I'm not lucky with love.... thanks for your concern though
i can understand. bt maybe we sometimes over depend on "luck". God loves you n that remains unchanged. Self love is a strong force to attracting good things. Do you love yourself, do u admire yourself in the mirror, do you motivate and inspire yourself, do you say good things to yourself.
finding someone who will love you can be much more successful if you love you
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=CaptainMitch post=79843427][/quote]
Trouble maker how is your day going?
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by bigiyaro(m): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
lusciouslyon:
. pls are u married....
yes please.
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by bigiyaro(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
lusciouslyon:
. pls are u married....
why do you ask?
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by CaptainMitch: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
I am well, how do you do?
JuanitaJames:

Trouble maker how is your day going?

2 Likes

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by CaptainMitch: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
lusciouslyon:

supporters club

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by merit1988(f): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
lusciouslyon:
i can understand. bt maybe we sometimes over depend on "luck". God loves you n that remains unchanged. Self love is a strong force to attracting good things. Do you love yourself, do u admire yourself in the mirror, do you motivate and inspire yourself, do you say good things to yourself.
finding someone who will love you can be much more successful if you love you
wow...deep words there... thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
merit1988:

you are welcome
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
merit1988:
i see that u said you are married. will you like to join the whatsapp group??
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by merit1988(f): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2019
lusciouslyon:

i see that u said you are married. will you like to join the whatsapp group??
ok let's PC for my WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by YesNo(m): 2:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2019
YesNo:
Hello..

I will like to meet a neat, cool, lively lady living in Abuja

You can reach me on
O8O25174794

not here bro
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
the whatsapp group is growing... please if i have not responded to your chat, please say hi to me on whatsapp.
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by sleeknaija(m): 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
I am 31yrs old single guy looking for a serious relationship with preferably a Muslim lady.. Based in Lagos..

Any lady interested must be good looking between 25-33yrs and must have something reasonable doing.. Send me a mail or quote me here..
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by YesNo(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Actually I hope the group doesn't grow more than 20 people Sha. And hopefully it will have a balance of both sexes. Just saying my own, as the more isn't always the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by merit1988(f): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
JuanitaJames:
Actually I hope the group doesn't grow more than 20 people Sha. And hopefully it will have a balance of both sexes. Just saying my own, as the more isn't always the merrier.
I agree with you
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2019
JuanitaJames:
noted
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Adisawasiu083: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Pls add me 07039503154 am in ibadan
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Adisawasiu083: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
Adisawasiu083:
Pls add me 07039503154 am in ibadan
add me na am waiting
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
##
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by freddjay(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2019
No go Bleep another man wife..... Magun is real and STD's are real. Her husband cheats on her with different ladies how many infected pussy have the husband contacted with his dick. Man wey no wan listen go die with en two ears open. That is one reason God created the ear to be wide open and not closed. Thunder Bolt is real

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Rayton(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2019
merit1988:
cos i think I'm not lucky with love.... thanks for your concern though

email me let's talk.... chazereel@gmail.com
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
JIBOSKI437:
Any Lady in Ogbomoso Town /LAUTECH DATs feeling Hot and Starved and needs a cool Cocky Guy dat can ROCK Her Mood 2d Moon.
Chat me on Whatsapp 08136350319

not here bro
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Rayton:

email me let's talk.... chazereel@gmail.com

you want to love a married woman??
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2019
freddjay:
No go Bleep another man wife..... Magun is real and STD's are real. Her husband cheats on her with different ladies how many infected pussy have the husband contacted with his dick. Man wey no wan listen go die with en two ears open. That is one reason God created the ear to be wide open and not closed. Thunder Bolt is real

lol, are you sharing this out of experience

Anyways, there is NO place where the post contained fucking someones wife. bt thanks for the advice. One love
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2019
the op can send his
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 1:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Marriage is not just about love. It is more than that. It is about commitment, understanding and lots of sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by zexy2030(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2019
merit1988:
cry
There is something that needs to change to get result..if u want result you won't change but if u change u will get result..think about it... I care..

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by merit1988(f): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
zexy2030:

There is something that needs to change to get result..if u want result you won't change but if u change u will get result..think about it... I care..
I really don't understand you.......I'm wondering what ur point is exactly undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend / cutehector's thread / I Am Giving Away Up To 100k On This Thread And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.