Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here (31601 Views)

Married And Bored Just Like Me? Let's Be Friends... / Random Sex For Bored And Lonely Women. / Am Here For Matured, Bored And Lonely Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by zexy2030(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
merit1988:
married isn't separation sir....it's strictly for the married
But you are not the admin, is that why I have not been added..when we(myself n wife) were having issues I couldn't condone I had to leave the house for her and rent a separate apartment outskirt of Lagos.. Now adding me to the group isn't it marriage problems we want to resolve? And besides like you want me to upload my marriage certificate.
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
damlady:
Add me...

Okk
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
zexy2030:

But you are not the admin, is that why I have not been added..when we(myself n wife) were having issues I couldn't condone I had to leave the house for her and rent a separate apartment outskirt of Lagos.. Now adding me to the group isn't it marriage problems we want to resolve? And besides like you want me to upload my marriage certificate.

With that your profile picture, do you expect to be added??
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please,
If you are not married, dont dm me,
If you cant not go through screening, dont dm me
If you are fake, dont dm me
If you are not going to show your pictures, dont dm me

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
The group is a small community of married matured mind people, so we are very selective on who we add up.

For all those that have sent me a dm and i did not reply, i am sorry, you did not pass the first screening.

For those dropping numbers here, i will not add you. The instruction is send a dm.

If you cannot send a dm, just quote this message or the original post.

Thanks for your understanding

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by merit1988(f): 5:22am On Nov 09, 2019
zexy2030:

Not the admin but a rep on the group sir cheesy start by changing ur profile pix, then ur story "might" be listened to
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by oblo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by carlleung(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2019
lusciouslyon:
The group is a small community of married matured mind people, so we are very selective on who we add up.

For all those that have sent me a dm and i did not reply, i am sorry, you did not pass the first screening.

For those dropping numbers here, i will not add you. The instruction is send a dm.

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by zexy2030(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
merit1988:
Not the admin but a rep on the group sir cheesy start by changing ur profile pix, then ur story "might" be listened to

Ok
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by zexy2030(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
lusciouslyon:

With that your profile picture, do you expect to be added??
But that's not my profile on what'sapp now
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by zexy2030(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2019
lusciouslyon:

How many of these monickers have pictures, your selection criteria is not justified... You instructed me to flag down my picture while some whom you accepted don't have.
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Daholder: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2019
ADD ME. 08116652783
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by dobnina(f): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
lusciouslyon:
Are you married, but bored and lonely, lets meet here.
We can make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.
We have a whatsapp group of people of like minds already, to join, send me a PM.
Please you must be married to be added (u might be required to prove it)
please add me. sent you a pm already
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
dobnina:

please add me. sent you a pm already

I have responded to your PM,
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by carlleung(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2019
lusciouslyon:

I have responded to your PM,

I quoted and sent a pm too but no reply till now
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2019
carlleung:

I quoted and sent a pm too but no reply till now

I replied your PM yesterday Thu, Nov 14, 5:55 PM
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Mrsadebisi: 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
lusciouslyon:
Please,
If you are not married, dont dm me,
If you cant not go through screening, dont dm me
If you are fake, dont dm me

I have pm you pls check ur email....and am married
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mrsadebisi:
I have pm you pls check ur email....and am married

I have responded to your mail
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by ozodigboo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
A topic as sensitive as this, you expect people to upload their profile pic and marriage certificate ? Like seriously ?
Guys be careful. The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
ozodigboo:
A topic as sensitive as this, you expect people to upload their profile pic and marriage certificate ? Like seriously ?

Where was it stated that anyone should upload anything?
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by haywhy06: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
PM
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Damilola1123: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by lusciouslyon(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Where are the matured married guys??
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by merit1988(f): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
ozodigboo:
I'm a member on the group and I wasn't told to do all of that sir...be certain abt things b4 u talk...get a detailed info and stop trying to poison others from joining...be mature in assumptions
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Toss4sure(f): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Add me to the group !
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Toss4sure(f): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please i dont know how to pm please someone should put me through have sent mail to the person that open the trend i dont know if he gets it . If you get kindly add me

1 Like

Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by merit1988(f): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Toss4sure:
Please i dont know how to pm please someone should put me through have sent mail to the person that open the trend i dont know if he gets it . If you get kindly add me
he will
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by Benrichard(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
lusciouslyon:

Pls I'm married n very interested
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by healthconcerns(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Toss4sure:
Add me to the group !

Anthony
Poka, Epe - Lagos

Let's connect, though I'm not yet married
Re: Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here by healthconcerns(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
favouredB:

@ Lusciouslyon I tried sending you pm but you are offline. Kindly contact me. I am interested and I am married. Thanks

Anthony
Poka, Epe - Lagos

Can we connect, though I'm not yet married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend / cutehector's thread / I Am Giving Away Up To 100k On This Thread And Lots More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.