Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating Together (247 Views)

Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka Over Row With Buhari, Followers On Rampage / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Suspends Couple’s Marriage For Eating Together by correctkidabc(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Deeper Life Church Bayelsa state branch have suspended a couple’s wedding for eating together in the same plate a week to their official wedding.The suspension notification came while their traditional marriage was going on.

According to the twitter user who shared the post,he wrote;

So I’m going to be narrating a funny story that was shared with me by a friend of mine who went for the wedding of his cousin that was cancelled on Saturday 8, 2019 at Okutukutu, Bayelsa by Deeper Life Bible Church @dclmhq they attend

I don’t criticize pastors or churches, but this is overwhelming and annoying

So after all the preparation for wedding, the State Overseer of Bayelsa state called the chairman marriage committee of the church to suspend the wedding.

The message sent was “YOUR WEDDING IS SUSPENDED. TWO OF YOU ARE PLACED ON DISCIPLINE.” This was sent on Friday during the traditional marriage.

Please who does this? After all the preparation for wedding.
Source:https://www.correctkid.com/deeper-life-church-suspends-couples-marriage-for-eating-together-in-the-same-plate-before-wedding/

(1) (Reply)

An Indigent Evan.receives N20,000 Free Cash From Ngo To Boost Up Her Petty Trade / A Short Advise To Future Successful Men/women / I Disagree That Being Obedient To God Can Make Someone Rich Or Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.