Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Disagree That Being Obedient To God Can Make Someone Rich Or Wealthy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Disagree That Being Obedient To God Can Make Someone Rich Or Wealthy (248 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / Things You Never Thought God Can Do / Still On Tithing – I Disagree With Daddy Oyedepo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Disagree That Being Obedient To God Can Make Someone Rich Or Wealthy by Joyfulguy: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
See my reasons below!

Obedient to God has been linked to material success or gain. It is overtly acceptable and teachable within the church circus and gathering that when one obeys God things unfolds better. So, much emphasis has been laid on obedience as a major factor in amassing material gains. Therefore, every believer who wants to prosper materially should obey God. Obedient to God leads to stress free prosperity. That’s anyone or believer that is obedient to God has acquired the ticket to prosperity and endless wealth. Once a believer does the will of God he becomes great, influential and enjoys great financial ascendency.
Obedient To God In The Eyes Of Jesus Teaching:
Let’s see from the teaching of Jesus in the gospels if this notion is right or not.

To continue reading click on the link below.

https://www.talkingchristianityng.com/2019/06/29/obedient-to-god/

(1) (Reply)

'I Beg Of You I Was Paid To Accuse You (TB Joshua) Of Rape'- Lady Confesses / Never Accept’ Separation Of Faith From Political Engagement / @adurabibeli_**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.