Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) (82239 Views)

If You As A Guy Don't Hang Out And Drink Go Thank God / Awkward Ways Some Lagosians Urinate On The Street (PHOTOS) / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nigeria go don tired baba GOD, even devil they dab for us everyday. When you think you have seen it all, nigeria will bring new wonder

1 Like

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Igbudu1: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
I just love Nigeria. These little little madness is what keeps us going grin

It doesn't keep us going bro ,..

It's rather the basis of the stagnation

5 Likes

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by eyinjuege: 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Probably homeless folks
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by backnbeta(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
They live there na undecided
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by yinkus6750(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dis is Lasgidi.
Eko o ni baje
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
I know someone will blame Buhari lipsrsealed
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by flowx(m): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jaymaq:
Lagos, the No man's Land where you will find every every. Man must survive cheesy
. You dey Craz for dat statement...

1 Like

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Bluffly: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
No it is not what keeps us going but rather what keeps demeaning us. Face fact and stop psycophancy.

6 Likes

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by BlackfireX: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
I would rather stay one room in Lagos than a 3bedroom flat in that shithole lmao

Tell one place in Lagos that is okay....and I will show you ten places in Ibadan that beats that super shithole Lagos hands down

2 Likes

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by tydi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

You and who is mad? Only you is mad.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Olas00(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is Nigeria here we cum
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by 9jaRealist: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
The difficulty of building modern infrastructure...
For a population with segments still stuck in the Middle Ages.

But we shall PERSEVERE nonetheless...Eko Oni Baje!
cool
>
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Holocene(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Everything na jagajaga
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Hanabi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Very funny but not good
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by jhydebaba(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
On top power line nko? U go fear Lagosians.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
HospitalityDiva:
Someone will still go there to steal one of them.
Like seriously..... Unless the owner is watching.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by slizzyb(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
This one small na
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by bluefilm: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
I just love Nigeria. These little little madness is what keeps us going backwards grin

3 Likes

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Kcuf: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
if that's d onipanu I know, then there's something wrong.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Not Lagosians, these are street people...
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Awaja(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
A Nigerian can survive any hardship!
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by kerry57: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
No time to check time for eko poo.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by chineloSA(f): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

Yeaaah ��� It only becomes a problem when we export this kind of madness.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by hollywater: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
This same Lagos i read on this platform when they were calling mega city like new York.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by egopersonified(f): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
the owner of those clothes is either homeless or mentally deranged.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by idonhammer: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
Just shut up, your last paragraph shows the kind of person you are.a sadist who has never travel to any other states in Nigeria except orile,ikorodu and mile 2. I have been in so many European countries and Asia since 1996 and I can tell you that what is happening in Lagos is nothing to compare to what I have seen in other countries. So before you deport the people that spread the clothes back to their village, make u travel and see.

joebeckz:
No one should even find this funny, someone even said this little little madness keeps us going. No it keeps you going.
A Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority like you and your likes share in it.”

The agency responsible for keeping lagos neat should do something about this.

They might be homeless, but why come to Lagos to be homeless when you have a place to sleep in your village and farm?
We can't justify this wrong out of sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by VillagePipu: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
joebeckz:
No one should even find this funny, someone even said this little little madness keeps us going. No it keeps you going.
A Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority like you and your likes share in it.”

The agency responsible for keeping lagos neat should do something about this.

They might be homeless, but why come to Lagos to be homeless when you have a place to sleep in your village and farm?
We can't justify this wrong out of sympathy.

You deport the homeless vagabonds and they start crying victimisation, marginalisation, Nigeria hates us, bla bla bla.

Fashola deported some of them and their blothers on their villages didn't allow us rest. As if going back to their villages is death sentence.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

Only in Lagos, don't make it sound like it's done in every state.
Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by jayextra(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
mrchineke:
IGBO people in hiding in Lagos NOT real Lagosians.
Why exactly are u trying too hard to be foolish grin grin

"Its in You"

Re: Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) by VillagePipu: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
hollywater:
This same Lagos i read on this platform when they were calling mega city like new York.

Yesso.

The same Lagos that our "blothers" see as Heaven prefer to run to than stay in their villages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.