Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

You Make My Life Beautiful! Akosua & William’s Celebration Of Love In Accra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Make My Life Beautiful! Akosua & William’s Celebration Of Love In Accra (2166 Views)

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Pictures Of President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan, Other African Leaders In Accra / Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Make My Life Beautiful! Akosua & William’s Celebration Of Love In Accra by nigeriapenbase: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

The beautiful Ghanaian couple, Akosua and William‘s white wedding put us in that I-really-want-to-double-tap every picture and we know you will feel the same way. The couple lived in the same neighbourhood for a year before they met. After William set his eyes on her for the first time, he couldn’t take his eyes off her and now, the rest is history.

To kickstart the wedding celebration, the couple had their traditional wedding according to the Ghanaian tradition at the bride’s residence. The traditional wedding was outrightly popping with the beauty of the Kente fabric. It honestly was such a fun day as both the couple and their guests had a fun time on the dancefloor

Their white wedding was in every bit beautiful from the bride’s dress, groom’s outfit to the bridal party’s dresses. Now #themochias19 reception was lit, the couple and their guests were ready to party.

Here’s a little backstory into how they met.

Definitely, the fun didn’t start at the white wedding, their traditional wedding was so much fun as well and you check it out here. You also get to read their love story as you scroll through this feature. Enjoy!

See More Photos Below;

More Here: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/akosua-william-themochias19-wedding/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Make My Life Beautiful! Akosua & William’s Celebration Of Love In Accra by nigeriapenbase: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Make My Life Beautiful! Akosua & William’s Celebration Of Love In Accra by auntysimbiat(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
good for them
Re: You Make My Life Beautiful! Akosua & William’s Celebration Of Love In Accra by chrisagyei: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
Soo beautiful.You know what this is the only good thing I have seen been posted about Ghana since I ever discovered this Nigerian page by accident.Goodluck to the bride and groom and may they live happily ever after

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria / Who Is Your Favourite BMC/BMO Nlnder / Yoruba Islamic Body Issued A Communique On Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.