Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria (2178 Views)

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP / Igbos Attack BBC Igbo For Wishing Them 'happy Eid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 22, 2019
While speaking with Igbos resident in the North, the human rights activist cum politician said;

“Since our independence to this very moment, there is no any national or international sporting event (where) there is no Igbo sacrificing themselves, struggling hard, wearing the national flag with respect and bringing laurels and trophies to our country."

He might be thinking of such superstars like Nwankwo Kanu, Christian Chukwu, Sunday Okechukwu Oliseh, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi, Austin Okocha, Sam Okwaraji, Chioma Ajunwa, and many other Igbos too numerous to mention.

Let all Nigerians join hands to build a better Nigeria in a spirit of sacrifice, selflessness and hardwork.

Source: https://www.igbodefender.com/2019/08/21/shehu-sani-praises-igbo-for-winning-sports-competitions-for-nigeria/#more-1845
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Igbos and propaganda
Who dominate boxing,Yoruba
Who dominate tennis, Yoruba
The richest female football player,Yoruba
You people use the back of your skull to talk sometime

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2019
igbodefender:
While speaking with Igbos resident in the North, the human rights activist cum politician said;

“Since our independence to this very moment, there is no any national or international sporting event (where) there is no Igbo sacrificing themselves, struggling hard, wearing the national flag with respect and bringing laurels and trophies to our country.

He might be thinking of such superstars like Nwankwo Kanu, Christian Chukwu, Sunday Okechukwu Oliseh, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi, Austin Okocha, Sam Okwaraji, Chima Ajunwa, and many other Igbos too numerous to mention.

Let all Nigerians join hands to build a better Nigeria in a spirit of sacrifice, selflessness and hardwork.

Source: https://www.igbodefender.com/2019/08/21/shehu-sani-praises-igbo-for-winning-sports-competitions-for-nigeria/#more-1845
Stupid propaganda blog

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by pfadom: 5:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Shehu Sani again? Always struggling for attention.
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by pfadom: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Shehu Sani is better ignored. Diminishing return setting is activated!
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Staro: 5:26am On Aug 22, 2019
Meanwhile, his brothers are saying something different

Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Staro:
Meanwhile, his brothers are saying something different
How do u know its not Igbos camouflaging as northerners
U guys and propaganda
Any news brought by an Igbo person,I always use caution in dealing with such news
Propaganda people
The same thing I can easily do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:
Igbos and propaganda
If I fart on your head now dem go say I wicked, who you dey challenge with? Our colonial masters knew what we are capable of and decide not to let us rule naija because dey fear our brain. No dey compare us with your tribe biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
If I fart on your head now dem go say I wicked, who you dey challenge with? Our colonial masters knew what we are capable of and decide not to let us rule naija because dey fear our brain. No dey compare us with your tribe biko
Lol
The only thing u guys have that Yoruba's don't which I will admit now is
Unity
Nepotism, Hausa are child's play compared to u guys in nepotism
And lastly, leaders
Lol,u guys have leaders, Yoruba's don't
If yorubas are to behave like u people
Mtchew
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol
The only thing u guys have that Yoruba's don't which I will admit now is
Unity
Nepotism, Hausa are child's play compared to u guys in nepotism
And lastly, leaders
Lol,u guys have leaders, Yoruba's don't
If yorubas are to behave like u people
Mtchew
Now you come
Infact take one bottle of hero lager beer from Seun's fridge, it's on me wink
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by helinues: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Shehu pressing buttons.

Why not talk about in politics, I mean since democracy returned in 1999
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 7:40am On Aug 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
Now you come
Infact take one bottle of hero lager beer from Seun's fridge, it's on me wink
Well,I can't lie
I don't like Igbos and that's a fact
But the truth must b said
Out of all three major ethnic groups
Yorubas simply do not have leaders
U can see that it's showing in Yoruba land
Most time I weep for Yoruba land
But what can I do
But every other ethnic groups should b happy Yoruba's don't have leaders
If someone like me were in charge of Yoruba land
Lol,the pace at which Yoruba land will develop
My prayer is someone more ruthless than me to take control of Yoruba land, every other tribe go hear am
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Well,I can't lie
I don't like Igbos and that's a fact
But the truth must b said
Out of all three major ethnic groups
Yorubas simply do not have leaders
U can see that it's showing in Yoruba land
Most time I weep for Yoruba land
But what can I do
But every other ethnic groups should b happy Yoruba's don't have leaders
If someone like me were in charge of Yoruba land
Lol,the pace at which Yoruba land will develop
My prayer is someone more ruthless than me to take control of Yoruba land, every other tribe go hear am
If I simplify what you just said and bring it down to myself, you may not recognize Anambra state again because you will find it difficult to apprehend if ds is a state in Nigeria or a country within a country. Only God know what I hv in mind for my State if I find my way to dat hot seat of power
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
If I simplify what you just said and bring it down to myself, you may not recognize Anambra state again because you will find it difficult to apprehend if ds is a state in Nigeria or a country within a country. Only God know what I hv in mind for my State if I find my way to dat hot seat of power
Lol,all of what u are wishing is already happening in anambra
That guy obiano,he is a cunning man
That's all I would say
If every other tribe become self aware,trust me ,every state in Nigeria will develop
But what u need is leaders
Which Igbos have in plenty
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Front0lane: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2019
and after the colonial masters left you still couldn’t figure out how to rule the entrapment you believe should have been adjudicated to you ? Wait, is it the wisdom require you n your kinsmen lack or you are outrightly just foolish ?!
dirtydiva:
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

Lol,all of what u are wishing is already happening in anambra
That guy obiano,he is a cunning man
That's all I would say
If every other tribe become self aware,trust me ,every state in Nigeria will develop
But what u need is leaders
Which Igbos have in plenty
where you dey sef? You no dey talk like person wey dey western Nigeria
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
where you dey sef? You no dey talk like person wey dey western Nigeria
I'm in Ogun state and I research a lot and find out about statistics in Nigeria
From what ive seen its not favouring Yoruba's at all
I could care less about some stupid presidency
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Front0lane:
and after the colonial masters left you still couldn’t figure out how to rule the entrapment you believe should have been adjudicated to you ? Wait, is it the wisdom require you n your kinsmen lack or you are outrightly just foolish ?!
waaa from here...
Look at ds brown roof top republic, go and develop your region and stop swooping around South East. My region hvnt produce a President yet still maintain the largest domestic investment inflow and also the pillar holding Nigeria, cut us loose and see if Nigeria could stand because there is something hidden in us dat no tribe knows about. Okwute ajuru aju bu ide ji ulo
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Meliian(f): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2019
I present to you ALL the several monikers of nairaland troll, ngadaAwo:

ngadaAwo
Remitinubu
Devilhimself.
Tigerclaws
Olanipekun1
Silaswude

P.S: will update as l remember.
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Uchek(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Please what is the thrust of your posting? The man who made the observation is a northerner. Why disparage his comments and turn it into Igbo-Yoruba fight?

immortalityk:
Igbos and propaganda
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2019
Uchek:
Please what is the thrust of your posting? The man who made the observation is a northerner. Why disparage his comments and turn it into Igbo-Yoruba fight?

Because its pure stupidity and the blog is an Igbo blog
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Uchek(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2019
Please can you share the statistics from your research?

immortalityk:

I'm in Ogun state and I research a lot and find out about statistics in Nigeria
From what ive seen its not favouring Yoruba's at all
I could care less about some stupid presidency
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by immortalityk: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2019
Uchek:
Please can you share the statistics from your research?

What kind of statistics do u want
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Staro: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:

How do u know its not Igbos camouflaging as northerners
U guys and propaganda
Any news brought by an Igbo person,I always use caution in dealing with such news
Propaganda people
The same thing I can easily do

Reason like a human being and stop fooling yourself.
Who told you I am Igbo?
Or, in your distorted mindset anyone with contrary opinion is Igbo, abi?

Why don't you simply search those names on Facebook, view their profiles and friend lists
to confirm their genuineness before rushing to reply me with this poo
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Front0lane: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Cut you loose ?!
Did your father lied to you that I tied you down or is there something am missing ? So with all Igbo ingenuity, a tribe of over 40 million people can not free itself from a 3rd world army that as been beaten blueblack by a ragtag Boko Haram over n over again ?!

If that is what you are insinuating then your entire tribe with no exception of a single soul deserve to be slaves for eternity.

South Sudan Eritrea Slovakia Serbia Kosovo Montenegro are few countries not up to 40 million in population who fought n got independence without wailing of superiority yet your tribe wail of superiority day n night n you can not fulfill a common purpose. I swear to God you deserve a very dirty slap to reset your medulla each time you open your stinking mouth to ask your gods to set you free.

dirtydiva:
waaa from here...
Look at ds brown roof top republic, go and develop your region and stop swooping around South East. My region hvnt produce a President yet still maintain the largest domestic investment inflow and also the pillar holding Nigeria, cut us loose and see if Nigeria could stand because there is something hidden in us dat no tribe knows about. Okwute ajuru aju bu ide ji ulo
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Front0lane: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2019
because he reasoned like a human is why he understood Igbo reason like that, we have many of them here on NL. They go as far as opening fake Facebook profile n yes I can bet my life n that of my unborn generation that you are one.

Only them query others over their ethnicity, as Nigerians we all have our bias but yours stinks of nothing but chronic bigotry, irredeemable hatred n excessive foolishness making it easy to tell what you are.

Staro:

Reason like a human being and stop fooling yourself.
Who told you I am Igbo?
Or, in your distorted mindset anyone with contrary opinion is Igbo, abi?

Why don't you simply search those names on Facebook, view their profiles and friend lists
to confirm their genuineness before rushing to reply me with this poo
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Staro: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Front0lane:
because he reasoned like a human is why he understood Igbo reason like that, we have many of them here on NL. They go as far as opening fake Facebook profile n yes I can bet my life n that of my unborn generation that you are one.
Only them query others over their ethnicity, as Nigerians we all have our bias but yours stinks of nothing but chronic bigotry, irredeemable hatred n excessive foolishness making it easy to tell what you are.

I wish you what you wish yourself
(excluding your innocent unborn children).

May each parent's stupidity and curses live only with them and never be passed
unto their innocent unborn children, Amen!
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Front0lane:
Cut you loose ?!
Did your father lied to you that I tied you down or is there something am missing ? So with all Igbo ingenuity, a tribe of over 40 million people can not free itself from a 3rd world army that as been beaten blueblack by a ragtag Boko Haram over n over again ?!

If that is what you are insinuating then your entire tribe with no exception of a single soul deserve to be slaves for eternity.

South Sudan Eritrea Slovakia Serbia Kosovo Montenegro are few countries not up to 40 million in population who fought n got independence without wailing of superiority yet your tribe wail of superiority day n night n you can not fulfill a common purpose. I swear to God you deserve a very dirty slap to reset your medulla each time you open your stinking mouth to ask your gods to set you free.

Oga no one is willing to lay down his or her life for ds useless country so park well
Re: Shehu Sani Praises Igbo For Winning Sports Competitions For Nigeria by Olanipekun1: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2019
[s]
Meliian:
I present to you ALL the several monikers of nairaland troll, ngadaAwo:

ngadaAwo
Remitinubu
Devilhimself.
Tigerclaws
Olanipekun1
Silaswude

P.S: will update as l remember.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted / Ipob And The Pursuit Of "Ilorin" Agenda In Lagos / NOTABLE IGBO WORDS/PHRASES USED IN THE BIBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.