Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match (1143 Views)

Falcons Player, Ashleigh Plumptre Joins Al-Ittihad In Saudi Arabia. / Super Falcons Player, Michelle Alozie Meets Davido (Photos) / Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by GistMore6: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
GistMore.com

Super Falcons player, Ordega Francisca, insists on wearing makeup to the next Women’s World Cup match.

Hey you, I mean you..the girl with the attachment was me and I see no read why my own attachment and make up come be your problem, and if at all it is then abeg unplugged your TV and never watch again cos I will do more of that for the next game..so be ready to see more..

See more here; http://gistmore.com/super-falcons-player-insists-on-wearing-makeup-to-the-next-womens-world-cup-match

Re: Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by GistMore6: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
kiss
Re: Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin grin chai naija don come back
Re: Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by Homeboiy: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmm the girl reply sef
Re: Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by Kelgabriel5(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
unplugged kwa, anyways see d attitude of people that lost their first match woefully despite getting the best prep I've ever seen a naija team get, they are surely loosing all 3. On a normal day yes please, but not when you people are disgracing us internationally
Re: Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by Footprintz: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
That Odega played well.. If she want make She wear mini skirt come.. Just keep playing well

1 Like

Re: Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by Eazie351(m): 1:27am On Jun 11, 2019
for her mind now, she Don clap back.... yen yen yen
Re: Super Falcons Player Insists On Wearing Makeup To The Next Women World Cup Match by Richardonald(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2019
BREAKING NEWS
... it is now official that we are dropping the falcons stars after loosing their first match.... this are the selected players for the next game.

(1) (Reply)

South Africans Showers Praises On Akpeyi As He Saves 2 Penalties In A Game / Xavi To Replace Ernesto Valverde As Barca Manager / ‘I Miss You Baby’ – Asisat Oshoala Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.