Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,614 members, 7,823,669 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) (52165 Views)

Mohamed Salah Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Mo Salah Poses With Christmas Tree With His Wife & Daughter, Divides Instagram / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Wears Super Eagles Jersey As He Poses With Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by hisexcellency34: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
He should quit football and embrace fishing
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Salah, the baller who's always with an awesome smile on his face.... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by foreshore(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
LifeDrama:
Egypt and Liverpool star Mohamed Salah is clearly a dab hand with a rod on the prepared as he managed to catch an impressively-sized fish out at sea.

Salah, who's having fun with a break in a thriller tropical location with the family following his Champions League success with Liverpool, posed along with his catch of the day and posted the picture on social media.

Source: https://mandynews.com/liverpool-star-mohamed-salah-poses-with-huge-fish-he-caught-photos/

How did he catch it, is he a fisherman?
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by okeniti: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2019
To grill this fish and have with roasted plantain makes perfect sense!

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by blackaxe78: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Messi he caught. But he thinks it's a fish
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by kings59: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
I'm looking for a female friend age 22 up, I got just few weeks here I'm from Cameroon. Stay in Lagos only Lagos girls . Rewards from anyone . Locations aja/lekki
nd you think those female friends wouldn't think that you are a womanizer.

What happened to church, mosque,market place,street or even amusement park?

More reason i don't pity men who were wrecked by girls grin grin
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Christafarian(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2019
Sallah be looking like Judas Iscarrot or Peter the fisherman.

If you know you know.
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Taiyescott(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2019
This guy Sabi ball sotey, He play am reach sea kan catch fish.. mehn I bow sir
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by blowjohn(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Kingluqman:
That fish go sweet ooo

grin

I dey tel u.
After grilling it just squeeze small lemon or lime on top.
Finish up with white wine.
Chai
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by frankoben(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2019
You carry big cup, now you catch big fish. My guy you be big man abeg

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Femi316: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2019
LifeDrama:
Egypt and Liverpool star Mohamed Salah is clearly a dab hand with a rod on the prepared as he managed to catch an impressively-sized fish out at sea.

Salah, who's having fun with a break in a thriller tropical location with the family following his Champions League success with Liverpool, posed along with his catch of the day and posted the picture on social media.

Source: https://mandynews.com/liverpool-star-mohamed-salah-poses-with-huge-fish-he-caught-photos/
Cha lion league victory just dey make this guy smile any how....?
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by kheny12(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
I'm looking for a female friend age 22 up, I got just few weeks here I'm from Cameroon. Stay in Lagos only Lagos girls . Rewards from anyone . Locations aja/lekki
what happen to Cameroonians ladies,why do u need naija ladies.
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Kingkun69(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2019
DonX001:
How do some oceans have this lovely blue colour....while our own Atlantic ocean at Bar beach and Lekki beach and all the other Lagos beaches appears one kain dirty grey??
because of the light waved from the sky
Water absorbes light in the red spectrum and orange spectrum the best while blue shows because it is the lowest absorbed so as light hits the water blue shows since it can't absorb it sometimes it is a greenish blue colour this is what we see here mostly or the water has been polluted

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by enolife2(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
that is fresh stock fish
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Kingkun69(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Nbote:
Oyibo will go fishing, catch a big fish, pose for photos with it and den release d fish back into d water..
not everybody is hungry and what if you catch fish that is entering endangerment you could pay a fine or jail
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by NIJJAking(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2019
Muslim are free to dress anyhow but their women are not
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by star2008(m): 8:09am On Jun 11, 2019
because of Buhari
DonX001:
How do some oceans have this lovely blue colour....while our own Atlantic ocean at Bar beach and Lekki beach and all the other Lagos beaches appears one kain dirty grey??

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by mayorall(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2019
DonX001:

The skye

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by NwaJozi: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2019
I’m salivating
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Kingabest(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2019
He just went for a sea tour, i love dt weather gonna join him soon. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2019
Just like Airtel advert
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:26am On Jun 11, 2019
charliboy654:
This is a Muslim man o, one Muslim idiot in my area cannot even pull his shirt in our present. Guy man like us. Smh
You are the real idiot! Diamond are not found everywhere, U are free to dress naked but Muslims have cultures, heritages and traditions and because Sallah doesn't obey doesn't mean we should take him as our model.......you can see Sallah without pay but can never see the guy in your area even if u pay Millions, the difference is modesty!
Money can't fetch you that

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by vicfajeze: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2019
DIS GUY BLOKOS GO BIG SHA.KAI,LADIES GO HEAR WEN
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

You are the real idiot! Diamond are not found everywhere, U are free to dress naked but Muslims have cultures, heritages and traditions and because Sallah doesn't obey doesn't mean we should take him as our model.......you can see Sallah without pay but can never see the guy in your area even if u pay Millions, the difference is modesty!
Money can't fetch you that
See this goat o, do I look gay to u. So a guy man body don turn diamond, don't let me start with u Muslims this morning, I know u guys very well, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2019
blowjohn:

I dey tel u.
After grilling it just squeeze small lemon or lime on top.
Finish up with white wine.
Chai
You be my G

Wa gbayi!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Enn214(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Animal rights no cover fish too??
Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2019
DonX001:
That is the devastating effect of land pollution and erosion in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Poses With Huge Fish He Caught (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2019
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Mario Balotelli Pays Bar Owner ₦811k To Drive Scooter Into Sea Wearing Only Pant / See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.