Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win (52181 Views)

Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by MangekyoAlt: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Eden Hazard: Real Madrid star's sad reaction after winning Spanish Super Cup
Real Madrid are the Spanish Super Cup champions after they beat Athletic Bilbao in Saudi Arabia on Sunday.

Carlo Ancelotti’s side ran out 2-0 winners thanks to goals from Luka Modric and Karim Benzema either side of half time.

There was also late drama as Eder Militao was shown a straight red card for a handball in the penalty area. However, Raul Garcia could also see his penalty brilliantly saved by Thibaut Courtois.

The Super Cup certainly isn’t Real Madrid’s priority this season but they will be hoping this cup victory can be the catalyst for a few more triumphs in 2022.

They’re currently five points clear at the top of La Liga, through to the last 16 of the Copa del Rey and face Paris Saint-Germain in the knockout rounds of the Champions League.

While the Super Cup would have been fourth in their list of priorities, these players are a squad of winners and looked delighted to add another trophy to their collection.

Well, all of them apart from Eden Hazard that is.

The Belgian’s nightmare at the Bernabeu has continued this season as he’s completed just one 90 minutes.

He didn’t play a single minute in Real’s Super Cup victories over Barcelona and Athletic - and it’s clear he didn’t feel he deserved to celebrate the cup win.

That’s because several images have emerged of him not exactly revelling in the celebrations. He can be seen at the back of a squad photo, looking bored if anything.

Later, he can be seen without a medal around his neck.

He doesn’t look too happy and it sparked an interesting reaction from Chelsea fans - who demanded that the club bring him home.
Hazard left Chelsea for Real Madrid in 2019 for £88.5m plus add-ons. However, Hazard has been plagued with injury problems throughout and has made just 43 La Liga appearances during that time.

In total, he’s scored five goals in 59 matches in all competitions.

At 31, it seems Hazard’s best days are behind him. It’s sad to see a player of such quality robbed off the final few years of his career.

We’d love to see him back firing and at the top of his game once again but, at this stage, that’s looking more and more unlikely.

Givemesport

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by rottennaija(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
RM didn't work out well for him

31 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by slawormiir: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

I know this guy was one overrated moda fuckkker way back then

But fear nor let me talk am....make Chelsea players nor eat me raw

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Warldbest(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Let the humiliation continues. Nobody sends him there

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Stomoney(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Come back to Chelsea

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kingcalls: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na messi face very soon, after contributing nothing in psg league title victory....during their celebrations

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Lagosfinder(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chelsea on his mind

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Maxymilliano(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
He couldn't even pretend to be happy 'cause he must have been hurt not contribute to the success cry

Newcastle will welcome him with open hands

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by timibare(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Damn, fat burger cheesecake didn't go well on him

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by DrTims(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
So unfortunate that he didn't make so much impact at Madrid the way he did at Chelsea sad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by AZControversial(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Injury was his enemy.

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Benchilwell: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
My hazard,if he say he knows,he for no commot for Chelsea, now Chelsea are champion league without him. embarassed embarassed

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by willian10: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
He left Chelsea himself, no pressure
His choice led him to this
I’m a Chelsea fan, I liked him… but he made the choice himself, he should face the consequences himself

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Faber(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Exactly what my ex is passing thru...she is currently viewing my WhatsApp, and Facebook updates...she dumped me and I became bigger and better grin the guy he dumped me for lost his job and abandoned her. The guy self day him village dey tap palm wine. You need to see her this just concluded Xmas...she barbed punk...no more money for wigs, manicure and pedicure...I ran into her, aboard my new ship, and she nearly ran inside the bush grin grin

Always consult widely in any career decisions you want to make. That place you want run go so...fit turn to hell for you, stay where you're valued no matter the fortunes promised you in your perceived El Dorado.

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by youngvikthor(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
He dont need to be sad he signed the contract with his hand paul should lean from this

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Xtianah09: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hazard come back home

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Umueme: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chaii

cry
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Nickymichy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lesson for mbappe

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by na2016: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Reason I think atimes, it is better to remain in anywhere you are doing well. Bigger money maynot translate to happiness or success. I wish him well.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by princeemmma(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
omoh see that face, the guy is really having a hard time @Real madrid, i don't see chelsea signing him back

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Noise4maker(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
If nobody talk about you then you be nobody.
Baba God, abeg make people talk about me, abeg. I take God beg you.

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Samiah33(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
At Real Madrid only the strong survive

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by spartan50(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

I know this guy was one overrated moda fuckkker way back then

But fear nor let me talk am....make Chelsea players nor eat me raw
We go still eat you raw

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by TBIZZY(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Definitely

1 Like 3 Shares

Any Reason Man-City Players Ignored Iheanacho's Goal? / What Is Wrong With This Zambian National Football Team Photo? / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club