Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) (27507 Views)

Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by chukwugoziegi: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
tenderheart:
I dnt understand again oo..I tot they ve done their trad n white wedding since... Btw it looks like d geh is pregnant shocked

Rich Nigerians dey like over do things. Just watch how they will be celebrating Introduction Anniversary. Traditional Wedding Anniversary. Court Wedding Anniversary and White Wedding Anniversary Next year.
Waste of Money and Time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sexymercy:
Isi ogo nwoke MO abudu nka dikwa m egwu undecided
Tipper oriri isi Di Guy elu grin shocked
Joko sibe ko maa so isokuso bayen. Guy to now yen fain ju e lo gboro gboro. Dadandindin ara e. Obo grin
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by bendike: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I like this type of wedding.

Small and cute

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.
Small and cute? SMH
The introduction alone cost at least 10m
The traditional wedding and reception had a budget of 100m. I actually heard it went up to 160m eventually. I was there and i think by my conservative estimate it cost well above 160m.
The above pictures is just the registry wedding, i do not know what kind o reception will follow after this because i am in Naija.
The white wedding is holding in the USA. About 5 prominent hotels including the Waldorf Astoria has been fully booked including limo services for the guests. Pending the wedding proper, excursions such as visits to wineries for wine tasting have been planed for the entertainment of guest.
This wedding is truly billionaire jam billionaire wedding!
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by marydgkbaby(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
osuofia2:
NICE ONE, TO MARRY FOR OYIBO LAND MAKE SENSE, FEW PEOPLE UNLIKE HERE WEY NA THE WHOLE VILLAGE PEOPLE GO TURN UP

funny you
Re: Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola Court Wedding In London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
bendike:

Small and cute? SMH
The introduction alone cost at least 10m
The traditional wedding and reception had a budget of 100m. I actually heard it went up to 160m eventually. I was there and i think by my conservative estimate it cost well above 160m.
The above pictures is just the registry wedding, i do not know what kind o reception will follow after this because i am in Naija.
The white wedding is holding in the USA. About 5 prominent hotels including the Waldorf Astoria has been fully booked including limo services for the guests. Pending the wedding proper, excursions such as visits to wineries for wine tasting have been planed for the entertainment of guest.
This wedding is truly billionaire jam billionaire wedding!
Did u say white wedding tongue....Again Nawa oooooo.Poverty na bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri / Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.