Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu (22324 Views)

Anambra State Turning Into One City State(photos) / DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by BuhariAdvocate: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin everybody is useless to you I will not surprise if you call yourself useless in your next comment.
Amuocha:
Useless Tinubu family member

Her husband once benefitted from the exclusive exotic gentlemen's club in one republic like that

Useless senator embarassed

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by 400billionman: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
I thought the FG demolished so many Gentlemen clubs at Abuja...

Which club is madam talking about again ?
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by TemmyT002(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
GoldChest:
This wife of Jagajaga thinks her opinion counts .

I no blame you, Na the entire Yoruba race that asslicks your Jagajaga husband I blame .

Mumu
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by erinalex: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
olisaEze:
Madam u didn’t see anything wrong with violence in politics when ur husband and his touts turned Lagos into a war zone during the elections.

Women like u were intimidated and beaten up while u brazenly declared “we nor dey trust ibo again” in support of the violence.

Relax, you’ll remain an appendage as long as ur husband lives and ur political career will become extinct with his demise!

It concerns you.

If not, why commenting in d 1st place.

We only had violence in some polling units at Ago Palace way.

But for you to score point, u have to paint a picture that, the whole Lagos was turned to war zone during last election.

Strangely, it's convenient for you to label Lagos a war zone, and keep quiet about Rivers state.

Why are people always show so much concern about anything Tinubu and Lagos ? And you hardly talk about your village and its people.

You claim Lagos is Tinubu's properties, yet u won't ask ur people to stop acquiring properties in Lagos.

You always end up in contradictions.

Must you leave in Lagos ?

The best u can offer here is "E pain am"; and abuses and curses.
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by harley88(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
GoldChest:
This wife of Jagajaga thinks her opinion counts .

I no blame you, Na the entire Yoruba race that asslicks your Jagajaga husband I blame .

I can bet you didn't read the post at all... You just wanted to comment. Dull people like you never read.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Leadership Accepts INEC's Decision To Publish Chuma Umeoji' Name / Olu Of Warri Visits Abiodun, Predicts Oil Discovery In Ogun / Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.