Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,007 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu (22409 Views)

Nigeria Is Turning Into An Oil Market Juggernaut - Bloomberg / DSS Raid: Igboho Denies Turning Into Cat To Escape Arrest / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by elgramz: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Elections in Nigeria are a survival of the fittest
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Adedaniel211(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2019
sad
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by AngelicBeing: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless Tinubu family member

Her husband once benefitted from the exclusive exotic gentlemen's club in one republic like that

Useless senator embarassed
grin
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by RexTramadol1: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Lmao!

Who she dey throw soft jibe at

Say the last experience ( ministerial) isn't pleasant enough
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by mapet: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2019
95% of the people above me did not read the piece before commenting.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Honor10: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2019
GoldChest:
This wife of Jagajaga thinks her opinion counts .

I no blame you, Na the entire Yoruba race that asslicks your Jagajaga husband I blame .

what av u gotten from ass licking Hausa Fulani (Atiku)

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Jeroboy(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by dallenk(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2019
All this our comentators are very mean and funny.. chai. Women like power I swear. Madan did not encourage women to fight bookharam among other insurgencies group, na senate and minister they hungry her... lafff... hahahah.
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by OBABASH: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless Tinubu family member

Her husband once benefitted from the exclusive exotic gentlemen's club in one republic like that

Useless senator embarassed
U are thinking from ur anus.,..

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by OBABASH: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Lonelypacifist6: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Does she really have the right to call men selfish? A Four term Senator.
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Amuocha: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2019
OBABASH:

More than you
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Amuocha: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2019
OBABASH:

Less than you
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by iswallker(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2019
ShitHead:
As the wife to the famous agbero, nothing pleases her about being a gentleman.

you didn't read the piece obviously.. undecided
She was talking about men dominating the national assembly..not about gentlemen... undecided
how does rushing to comment gratify you.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Eteka1(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2019
After reading comments here I begin to wonder why some people hate Tinubu so much, not like he has held any public office since he ended his term as governor of Lagos State.
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Madam u didn’t see anything wrong with violence in politics when ur husband and his touts turned Lagos into a war zone during the elections.

Women like u were intimidated and beaten up while u brazenly declared “we nor dey trust ibo again” in support of the violence.

Relax, you’ll remain an appendage as long as ur husband lives and ur political career will become extinct with his demise!

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Xisnin(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2019
GoldChest:

The woman no get respect for men

I've met her one on one and she talks anyhow to people .

I wonder Wetin her jagajaga husband see for her body .
slowpoke, why should she respect a nonentity?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by babadee80(m): 9:40am On Jun 11, 2019
hw did we get to this place as people. we hardly find people making intelligent comments on nairaland. All we hear on this platform, were comments of insult and the likes. God save our youth.
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by damkin24(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2019
GoldChest:

I no blame you, Na the entire Yoruba race that asslicks your Jagajaga husband I blame .
And you just posted a jagajaga comments
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by frankotele(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Descendant of Afonja
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by olowo1995(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2019
She has a point in the nass assembly, it was just full of self and personal interest driving men that full there which all they care for is nothing but they themselves alone but if we also look at it the other angle,who trained this men, it's the women so can woman be an exemption in this act.... No one knows but anyway she shared her own point of view....

Only God can save us..
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Champneys: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2019
The fuc...king hypocritical cu.nt that Tinubu is, talking about insatiable appetite for positions but yet backing a candidate who is spending and has spent several millions of dollars to try and get the endorsement of his colleagues for the position of speaker.

Why is Gbaja not contesting without inducements and bribes?

Fu..ck you Tinubu, you corrupt basta...rd!
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by bigpicture001: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Newguyhere:
guys please I seriously need suggestions on what inverter to buy.
I want advice from someone who currently uses one.. Pls comment on this thread if you have little time to spare, it would mean a lot to me. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/5236441/inverters-worth-it

Don't buy any inverter...buhari wil giv us light very soon
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Enuoyan: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Total number of Senators - 109

Consists of

Male - 102
Female - 7

I heard this on Murphy Ijemba show Yesterday on Max FM 102.3
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by desmond2pk: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2019
But when jonathan appointed women, you guys said he is the worst thing that happened to nigeria. So why are you crying now?
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Pearlyakin(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2019
GoldChest:

Shut up not all yorubas asslick her husband, I'm from Oyo state and we don't like him a bit.
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Wallade(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Gentleman Club? With the personalities like Omo-Agege - the man who stole the mace with his thugs.
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by Revolva(m): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Gentle man. Club does it means strippers are always entertaining them hahaha Omo dese men de enjoy o
Re: National Assembly Turning Into ‘gentlemen Club’ – Tinubu by yaki84: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
NOC1:

how useful is your own family?

people should learn how to talk. criticism, hate speech and insults are two different things. People should stop hiding under freedom of speech and exhibit folly
speech n opinion r two different things.

ovasense wan kee me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Siege On South-East: Gunmen Now Operate Openly / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB / Nigerian Politicians Fell Victims To Shadowy Mexican Oil Syndicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.