Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. (1788 Views)

Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You / "I Rather Quit Politics Than Decamp To APC" - Reno Omokri / I’ll Rather Quit Politics Than Return To PDP -- Orji Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by OfficialAPCNig: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
So anyone that against pdp or supporting Buhari must be yoloba Muslim? Its unfortunate that you can't construct a sentence here without made mention yoloba Muslim you have many accounts here they blocked you,you created another one again. I hope your hatred against muslims is limited to nairaland alone.
Lol.

This account has been inactive for the past six months which I even started in my last thread because of some reasons I also disclosed there.

When I was away, I noticed how yoruba moslems in particular have been anti to everything Igbo. You guys are just hateful.

As long as this account is still active, I would continue to call you people out and everything you guys represent.

Deal with it, yoruba moslem.
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by OfficialAPCNig: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:

This is the reason I said the hate must stop that you might lead. You can see from your comments that you have gone beyond ethnic difference to Religion. Why why why?
Stop crying dude.

Are you a yoruba moslem or not?

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop crying dude.
Are you a yoruba moslem or not?
Always proving right. Keep it up if it seems nice to you as it will be fun watching you unraveling yourself.

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by OfficialAPCNig: 11:25am On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:

Always proving right. Keep it up if it seems nice to you as it will be fun watching you unraveling yourself.
Of course.

It is fun seeing you wail.

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by iSlayer: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2019
But Kalu just stepped down for the Mace Thief to have a shot.

The slowpoke is not even from the South or East. Tufia!
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by kingzizzy: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
AmTruth:

Accepted, meanwhile why cry about marginalization when you know it doesn't matter. Why also cry about the JUICY POSITION syndrome. Can't you remember again.

The cry of marginalisation is about fairness and equality. It is the duty of the federal government to be fair to all zones in terms of justice, infrastructure, federal presence and appointments, no matter how the zones voted.
Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
iSlayer:
But Kalu just stepped down for the Mace Thief to have a shot.

The slowpoke is not even from the South or East. Tufia!
The senator he stepped down for is from the South South, senator Omo Ovie Agege

1 Like

Re: South South Getting Wiser In Politics Than The South East. by AmTruth: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
kingzizzy:

The cry of marginalisation is about fairness and equality. It is the duty of the federal government to be fair to all zones in terms of justice, infrastructure, federal presence and appointments, no matter how the zones voted.
My Bro, politics is about votes and other intrigues. You are right about your assertion. But would monkey work and bamboo chop?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan Speaks On Amending The Constitution To Keep Buhari In Office Beyond 2023 / Buhari and Buratai are Giving Fulani Herdsmen Room to Threaten Nigerians / 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.