Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari (1785 Views)

Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
I feel sad when I see how IBO hate baba and how soulja kill them as cocroch. no president will be happy killing his people but they force baba to give order. why do IBO hate buhari so much that they even if he give dem heaven dey still hate him. they are in pains since 2015 Jonathan lost.
1 love baba. let ur hate turn to love and u prooved it. cos is normal if u love me I love u and verse versal. if u love him u want him to succeed
2 support and vote baba. we are going to d next level. u either support buhari or we dump u behind. u keep voting PDP a party of thief and looters. u didn't vote baba and u think he will help u later?
3 respect baba. respect is reciprocal. if he respect u he wont attack u.
4. pray for him. I know a lot of people who wish him dead. nnamdi kalu keep lying DAT his jibril and hr is died. or his son died. why wish him bad when u pray he lived long to finish his good work.
5 forget Biafra. if u are not naija u are enemy. all what baba plans is for Nigeria alone den why complain DAT buhari didn't make u minister wen u are saying u ain't a naiaja? did you think kanu mean well for u in Biafra. join Nigeria let's work together so u are president in 2031

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
tundebricklayer sassysure wiseandtrue canadiannaija
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Snipper007: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
jakandeola:
I feel sad when I see how IBO hate baba and how soulja kill them as cocroch. no president will be happy killing his people but they force baba to give order. why do IBO hate buhari so much that they even if he give dem heaven dey still hate him. they are in pains since 2015 Jonathan lost.
1 love baba. let ur hate turn to love and u prooved it. cos is normal if u love me I love u and verse versal. if u love him u want him to succeed
2 support and vote baba. we are going to d next level. u either support buhari or we dump u behind. u keep voting PDP a party of thief and looters. u didn't vote baba and u think he will help u later?
4. pray for him. I know a lot of people who wish him dead. nnamdi kalu keep lying DAT his jibril and hr is died. or his son died. why wish him bad when u pray he lived long to finish his good work.
5 forget Biafra. if u are not naija u are enemy. all what baba plans is for Nigeria alone den why complain DAT buhari didn't make u minister wen u are saying u ain't a naiaja? did you think kanu mean well for u in Biafra. join Nigeria let's work together so u are president in 2031
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Banmeallday: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
jakandeola:

Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Snipper007: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fucck buhari
Fuucck jubril
Fuucck baba go slow
And lastly OP FUUCKC U TOO

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
amarabae fuckdamods rosalieene attackgat sarrki
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Snipper007:
Fucck buhari Bleep jubril Bleep baba go slow And lastly OP Bleep U TOO
u will face pains from python dis Christmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Snipper007: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
jakandeola:
u will face pains from python dis Christmas

Hahaha I hope ur father will come with them? grin
I hope u hv flight ticket? Olodo

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
jakandeola:
Lol you mean support Yoruba's in 2023 ?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
jakandeola:
I feel sad when I see how IBO hate baba and how soulja kill them as cocroch.

no president will be happy killing his people but they force baba to give order. why do IBO hate buhari so much that they even if he give dem heaven dey still hate him.
Thank God, you admitted that President Mohammed Buhari is not only a bloodthirsty vampire but also a murderer

Keep murdering English, you and Buhari deserve each other!!!

So you call what we are going through in Nigeria Heaven

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by dignity33: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
jakandeola:
you are nonsensical idiot Buhari is just a citizen like you employ to serve every Nigeria, he doesn't own Nigeria this why sometime I think IPOB is right look at the kind person we share the same country with .

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by gidgiddy: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
jakandeola:

Tell Buhari to kiss both sides of my Igbo a$$!

8 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Eternitymedia88: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
shocked

Funny enough there's no communication here.
We are IGBO not "IBO".
Learn how to write and pronounce our name right.

After that you can shove your advice up your ass.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by overall90: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Another Yoruba lunatic who doesn't know that the train have already left the station.
smh

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Turantula(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is it Mujammadu Buhari the terrorist?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Titto93(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
jakandeola:

You that love and worship baba, how better of are u and ur region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Godons1: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ass leakers. They must continue to Ass leak their Northern masters Assess always. grin grin grin

But Igbo's will never be allowed to rule this Country.
Quote me anywhere

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by JonDon12: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Snipper007:
Fucck buhari
Fuucck jubril
Fuucck baba go slow
And lastly OP FUUCKC U TOO

Gbam!!!

Dont forget Fuucckk Naija too.

I love Nigerians but hate this evil dysfunctional country that kills , imprisons and impoverishes her electorate while Politiicians are twerking

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by mbos: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
what a stupid statement.

enjoy who?

an akpirikwata!

tufiaaaaaaakwa
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Tranquillity360: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Go and tell buhari that he is mad.
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Thank God, you admitted that President Mohammed Buhari is not only a bloodthirsty vampire but also a murderer

Keep murdering English, you and Buhari deserve each other!!!

So you call what we are going through in Nigeria Heaven

I ask why did u hate baba just answered me. if u cant respect him as president do DAT for his age
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Snipper007:

Hahaha I hope ur father will come with them? grin
I hope u hv flight ticket? Olodo
dont worry if dey born u well travell home for chirsmass
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol you mean support Yoruba's in 2023 ?
we help to bring baba so we enjoy power next
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
jakandeola:
I ask why did u hate baba just answered me
To begin with, no genuine president will order the killing of innocent protesters not to talk of harmless people protesting for freedom!!!

If he can do this publicly, then he is much worse privately then on the inside, he's very rotten!!!

I don't expect you to understand until you fall victim!!!

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by jakandeola(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

To begin with, no genuine president will order the killing of innocent protesters not to talk of harmless people protesting for freedom!!!

If he can do this publicly, then he is much worse privately then on the inside, he's very rotten!!!

I don't expect you to understand until you fall victim!!!

innocent yet dey insult him and wish him dead.dey attack his people and want to brake naija
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by nuggarito: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Another stray dog trying to eat from craps.
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2019
jakandeola:
we help to bring baba so we enjoy power next
What about north east they Gave him more votes than south west
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Dedetwo(m): 1:14am On Dec 04, 2019
jakandeola:

This is one of the reasons the shithole known as Nigeria should be disintegrated. Who in his/her right mind would want to have this pig as a compatriot? You can shove Buhari up your ass.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by EmekaMD(m): 1:29am On Dec 04, 2019
So you now agree that Buhari is a bloodthirsty president who kills igbos jus cos he believes they don't like him?

Well i agree .

But you know what. He won't last forever

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2019
jakandeola:
innocent yet dey insult him and wish him dead.dey attack his people and want to brake naija
So any one who insulted buhari should be killed ?
Your head is not correct

Who has insulted buhari more than fayose your brother a Yoruba man
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2019
jakandeola:

In this regard, this is the more reason you need to respect GEJ, if he was like Buhari, Nigeria would have been a grave yard!!!

When Buhari said monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, was he literally referring to those animals

You are talking about the Buhari who was forming a parallel government

Abeg practice what you preach!!!

If Sowore wasn't intimidated by Abacha then who is Buhari

Forget all the paid crowds you usually parade, many Nigerians don't hate Buhari but many of us hates his leadership style!!!

His leadership style is autocratic, it's bloody, it's hardship and his 'I don't care' attitude leaves nothing to be desired!!!

And speaking against it doesn't translate to hatred!!! Abuja na Igbo? Sowore na Igbo And many many others like that!

Though he has the top Nigerian Judges in his pocket but there's an impartial judge who can't be deceived, bribed or lied to, a God nobody can question, in a favourable time, he will dish him what he deserves!!!

Na today
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by 7lives: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2019
jakandeola:

How old are you?.
Funny dude, childish presentation but your massage is cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples To Pay 51,000 Before Marriage. / Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For An Emergency Broadcast....Prophet Has Been Right! / Dr. Deji Adeleke, Epitome Of Philanthropic Altruism(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.