Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter (1237 Views)

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by chelsea4su(f): 4:22pm On May 07, 2007
hey ladies i want to know your opinion which one would you prefer either you are married or just planning to get married,or still a chick , would you go for SURULERE OR OLORUNSOGO as they use to say.meaning getting married to a rich cool and good looking guy or a guy who is also cool and good looking but still trying to get his life together and want to you to marry him for the sake of love
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by ristic(f): 4:31pm On May 07, 2007
i think i ll prefer the second, reason its better we build together than a ready made guy who might choose to insult u with his personality.
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by tasiana(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2007
paid my dues,no suru nada! wink
doesnt mean i wld marry for money, love 1st but no suru, no more.
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by chelsea4su(f): 5:48pm On May 07, 2007
ristic:

i think i ll prefer the second, reason its better we build together than a ready made guy who might choose to insult u with his personality.
what if you suffer and built together ,and later discovered that is an ingrate,because most men prefer ladies who do not know any thing about their beginning cos of their manly nature
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2007
If any lady is looking for quality in a spouse,I don't think money should be the main focus.
I don't advise any girl to marry a jobless man living with his mama,but
If he is a good hearted,well mannered,God fearing ,hard working man,he should be a keeper.
I would have still said a big yes to my hubby if he was just starting off.
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by dominobaby(f): 7:03pm On May 07, 2007
If he's the kind of man i want in life, as long as he's focused and knows what he's doing it doesn't matter if he's just starting. . . There's always a starting point in life.

*off the record, baby O! Are you married?*
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by ristic(f): 2:14pm On May 08, 2007
chelsea4su:

what if you suffer and built together ,and later discovered that is an ingrate,because most men prefer ladies who do not know any thing about their beginning because of their manly nature

I ve experience a similar situation, he had no job and we happen to get to a level in our lives that each of us can stand on our own. Unfortunately we are not together again,not that we had any problems or such, we realised that we have to give each other a break. Reasons being that he is a muslim and am a christian and the diff in tribe. We choose to be very good friends and the major thing is "we moved on".

I cant hold my past and still expect to live with it, if he shows that he is an ingrate that is his own personal problems it will be painful no doubt, but i cant hold it against him for the rest of my life.

Remember we are in a small world, we could meet again when we dont even expect it.

cheers
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by Nobody: 12:13am On May 09, 2007
yes o,domino
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by dinnerm(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2007
A starter if God says so,so that we could build together.
Re: Which One Would You Prefer Marrying A Rich Man Or A Starter by Aproko(f): 12:31pm On May 11, 2007
@poster,
i'm not sure i get you. is it that both guys are exactly the same only one is richer than the other? well if that is the question, then i would definitely go for the rich one.

why? becos i have come to learn that a man shows his true character when there is money in his pocket. the nice one just starting life may be humble because he doesnt have anything. when he gets money you'll be shocked at his true self. the rich one on the other hand doesnt need favours or anything from you so he gets to show his true colors.

i always prefer the devil i dont know to the angel who may be a more develish devil (if there's anything like that)

(1) (Reply)

Family Finances: A Catalyst For Happy Home ? / Parents, How Would U Take This / Marry Her Wit 40,000 Salary Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.