Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. (44059 Views)

Wife Sends Husband To Prison For Marrying A Second Wife (Photos) / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please I need advice from matured people.

There's this guy that am dating, he's so caring, lovely and humble. He is planning to marry me but he is short, though I have not gathered the courage to tell him my fears. Am average 5ft, but am taller than him. So am afraid that our kids will be short.

Please my fellow NL, I need your advice, I don't want to make mistakes in marriage. Though I have been praying to God for the right man.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Dyt(f): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
So its all abt height now?
U didn't see him short when u guys started?
Nothing person no go see/read for this NL life

Can u imagine ur utterance/writing?
I am disappointed
angry

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dyt:

I am disappointed
angry

You are free to be disappointed, suits you!! did you marry everyone that you have dated? some dated tall guy and ended up marrying short or average guy and verse visa.. I have my reasons..

66 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dyt:

I am disappointed
angry
what is there to be disappointed about, advise her and clear road for another person to advise. Mtshewwwww

Op, I understand you are considering your future children, 5 feet for a girl is not really average in my opinion, for him to be shorter, I feel your pain, but girl, character matters most, if he loves you big time and you love him too, pls marry him.

85 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Chillis: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Can you imagine?

So if your rightful husband is shorter by a mere inches, you wouldn't marry him?

Does height play any role in who turns out to be a good or bad person?

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
firstEVA:
what is there to be disappointed about, advise her and clear road for another person to advise. Mtshewwwww

Op, I understand you are considering your future children, 5 feet for a girl is not really average in my opinion, for him to be shorter, I feel your pain, but girl, character matters most, if he loves you big time and you love him too, pls marry him.

Thanks so much sweetie.. I appreciate!! He loves me and I do love him too. Is just my kids that am been afraid of and nothing else. God bless you and please don't mind @Dyt been disappointed, she's free to be.. A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnny1980:
Can you imagine?

So if your rightful husband is shorter by a mere inches, you wouldn't marry him?

Does height play any role in who turns out to be a good or bad person?

I never said I won't marry him if he's my righful husband, just that my fears is about our future kids and nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by bellong: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
What a thread.....

Goodluck in your quest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by bellong: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
MoonCares:

I never said I won't marry him if he's my righful husband, just that my fears is about our future kids and nothing more.

What did you score in O'Level Biology?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
What do you want?

I am tall, in fact, long grin but I never ready to marry and may not marry you can you give me a try?

Seriously, height is nothing. If you can answer the following questions in as YES, YES YES & NO, you are good to go.

Do you understand him?

Are you proud of him?

Can you imagine a fulfilling future with him?

Do you have a better, humbler and TALLER person?

14 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
MoonCares:

Thanks so much sweetie.. I appreciate!! He loves me and I do love him too. Is just my kids that am been afraid of and nothing else. God bless you and please don't mind @Dyt been disappointed, she's free to be.. A

Don't let it bother you too much dear, happiness in marriage has nothing to do with height, size, colour and other superficial things, love, compatibility, mutual respect, trust are what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
bellong:

What did you score in O'Level Biology?

Lols!!! Didn't write biology, not a science student. So lecture me a bit, that's why am here

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Chillis: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
When You Were falling in love You didnt think of future kids.

They are going to be SHORT! Unless you play away match.

You can decide not to marry him or you both should adopt .( You fit still adopt short pikin ).

Kpele. No one is perfect

16 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
firstEVA:

Don't let it bother you too much dear, happiness in marriage has nothing to do with height, size, colour and other superficial things, love, compatibility, mutual respect, trust is what matters.

Ok Dear, thanks, I really appreciate. Am a bit relief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Caracta(f): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Would you rather live happily with a short man or live miserably with a tall man?

You love him, don't you?

But if you don't, please let him go ASAP! Let him find the love he deserves so you can also find Mr. Tall.

My rule is: I won't date the man I can't marry.

33 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
MoonCares:

Ok. Go marry that awesomely tall man that treats you bad.

In the scheme of things. Physique should be one of the last things you give priorities to when looking for the right man. Your kids shouldn't be short forget it. Kids nowadays dey cbop indomie wey dey make them long like Nepa pole.

However it is your life. And if it's a top priority to you, then stick to it till you find that tall perfect man. Afterall you would be the one to live your life with him.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by bellong: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
MoonCares:

Lols!!! Didn't write biology, not a science student. So lecture me a bit, that's why am here

You didn't write biology? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You should get a refund from your secondary school... cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by chidekings(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
running faster than ur shadow,the guy may not even wan marry u,maybe na chop that ur big ukwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by okotv(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
This one is simple biology joor....infact no comment.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
johnny1980:

Ok. Go marry that awesomely tall man that treats you bad.

In the scheme of things. Physique should be one of the last things you give priorities to when looking for the right man. Your kids shouldn't be short forget it. Kids nowadays dey cbop indomie wey dey make them long like Nepa pole.

However it is your life. And if it's a top priority to you, then stick to it till you find that tall perfect man. Afterall you would be the one to live your life with him.

Ok Dear, thanks
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
firstEVA:

Belch
Don't pour ur frustration out on me
Was it so hard to just look pass my own piece and give urs?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ngokafor:

....are you the midget in question? undecided..

...cos you sound more frustrated than her lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahahahah! @Ng, am not frustrated oooooo!! Maybe @ Toktee 's girl friend left him because of his deadly disease, so he wants to leach the anger on his generation not me.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ngokafor:

....are you the midget in question? undecided..

...cos you sound more frustrated than her lipsrsealed

Hehehehehehe. smiley
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by bennyrazz: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
@op, you are 21? why are you in a hurry to marry? marriage ain't no beans grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Kedam(m): 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
About ur future kids! leave that for the future. If he is worth it there is nothing bad in marrying him. So u want a tall man despite the love u said u have for him? If u reject him u might be surprise about who he later marry. Someone tall, pretty, loving, caring etc. Whatever ur decision might be always remember that u are responsible for everything that happens to you and blame no one. When u are either fortunate or unfortunate u are responsible for everything that happens to you. That's why life is complicated.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dyt:

Belch
Don't pour ur frustration out on me
Was it so hard to just look pass my own piece and give urs?
shut up, sabi sabi.

12 Likes

Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kedam:
About ur future kids! leave that for the future. If he is worth it there is nothing bad in marrying him. So u want a tall man despite the love u said u have for him? If u reject him u might be surprise about who he later marry. Someone tall, pretty, loving, caring etc. Whatever ur decision might be always remember that u are responsible for everything that happens to you and blame no one. When u are either fortunate or unfortunate u are responsible for everything that happens to you. That's why life is complicated.

Thanks for the advice, I never said I want a tall guy, am just afraid because of my future kids.
Re: Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. by Dyt(f): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
firstEVA:
shut up, sabi sabi.

Why u mad
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her / Adoption Is Not Worth It At All / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.