Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday (35887 Views)

Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu As She Turns A Year Older (Photo) / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Reelmii: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
this lady is naturally ugly... but the make up made it worst

some people re just meant to be ugly no matter what they do

maybe cosmetic surgery would help

just MAYBE
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Holocene(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
See how he stylishly refused to call her real name...but mama imade...
See what a young girl has been reduced to....
Well, its their life..I've got mine to live

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Obec70(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don't get it what kind of role model is he to our teaming youths? Having children form one end to another? Is everything about money or is it what we call in our terms a celebrity?
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Obec70(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
I don't get it what kind of role model is he to our teaming youths? Is everything about money or is it what we call in our terms a celebrity?
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by christianzest: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
who is that imade again sef
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Westsida: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
czarina:
Babymamaing - a very "lucrative" venture

If only the baby daddy nah confirm OG, if not, nah still F9
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Westsida: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Reelmii:
this lady is naturally ugly... but the make up made it worst

some people re just meant to be ugly no matter what they do

maybe cosmetic surgery would help

just MAYBE

To me she’s not ugly. She’s not just looking so sharp!
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
The make up is horrible

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
sherylbakky:
Jokes apart, he will be very good in handling polygamy, I respect his maturity in this aspect.
so polygamy and baby mamas is now accepted in Nigeria...you guys have lost ur sense of reasoning
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by RealSiz: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Moyinoluwaangel(f): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
sherylbakky:
Jokes apart, he will be very good in handling polygamy, I respect his maturity in this aspect.
grin
sherylbakky:
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
czarina:
Babymamaing - a very "lucrative" venture

You can give it a try

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kingosytex:
davido will make a good family man, the way he handles his baby mamas is great.

He is just a victim of circumstances, ladies know how to do prevention only on the days they are not sleeping with celebrities.
If Sophia is not older, maybe he should have settled down with her instead of going to the second baby mama
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
frankdre:
so polygamy and baby mamas is now accepted in Nigeria...you guys have lost ur sense of reasoning

So, the old people that practiced Polygamy had no sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
christianzest:
who is that imade again sef

The new Senate President

3 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by rocknation62(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
zicoraads:
All of you shouting how Davido is capable of handling Polygamy and whatnot are ignoring the fact that a whole lot of women love money.

And we all know David is generous in that aspect. So it is only natural that he will handle them better than the rest. All he needs do is push money to them and almost everything will be fine. That is aside spending all that time with his kid(s).
Ogbeni weda e push dem money o or not he’s as responsible as f**k...do u know wat it takes to be responsible? For someone who’s always busy flying from one country to another. Read the sweet msg he sent to sophia again & get back to me
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Plolly(f): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kingosytex:
davido will make a good family man, the way he handles his baby mamas is great.

I'm with u on this except for people we know
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by 77up(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Brown14:

Unlike that other kid. what's that his name again o, Chai I don forget.
come here , infact...

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Davido celebrate his babymama and some dumb fella started giving unnecessary acknowledgment. I pray for you praising Davido that your daughters will not stay in marriage but rather a babymama to her junior brother

A shame to the nation
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Brown14:

Are U trying to say Riskkid, that mama jam jam boy abi wetin be im name sef cool
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Damfostopper(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
The third picture of the girl thou....... am I seeing a ghost........

how do I unsee this....... huglyiness horror personified

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by vicben27(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Brown14:

that kid that's wiz
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
sherylbakky:
na because money dey, it's not easy bro!
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Exodora: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is she practicing witchery with those nails.
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

you sound like a criminal person. get lost
Re: Davido Celebrates Sophia Momodu On Her Birthday by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

you sound like a primitive person. get lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" / How Toyin Abraham, Lizzy Anjorin Fell Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.