Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? (3702 Views)

Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Admission Process / 2011 Lautech Admission List S Out / Lautech Admission List Is Finally Out On Lautechadmissions.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by polymath2: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
i was told by one of the lautech student that i should check my admission status through jamb.org.ng which i did and what i saw was Congratulattion you are admitted to Landoke Akintola University. But my mind is not at rest cos i don't know if that will also be used as the admission list of the school?

plz i'm waiting for your reply,
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by ITbomb(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2010
I'M I ADMITTED
I thought it was 'am i admitted' sure say you passed the english aptitude test?
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by ITbomb(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2010
I'M I ADMITTED
I thought it was 'am i admitted' sure say you passed the english aptitude test?
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by olayemi20: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2010
do you wrote the post ume?if yes sure you may be admitted,but the addmsn list is not yet out, and moreover if its out you can't check it through jamb.org, you will go to the school website to confirm your addmsn status.is that understood?
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by ddon4(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
i also check for two of my friends through jamb website they said Admission is not offered yet but when i checked mine what i saw was Congratulantion you are admitted to Lautech.

my post-ume score is 59% cos i was told that the List is out but i cannot find it on their website that is why i check through jamb website and click on admission status
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by babsadewa(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2010
It out or not, let's wait till d school post theirs on their website, and we shall all c it ourself.
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by adeneyej: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
i don't know but i think for jamb to hav displayed that you are admitted,i think they must hav given jamb that information.that's all i can say for now
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by babsadewa(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
Its out or not, let's wait 4 d school to post theirs on their website then we shall all c it ourselves.
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by Ofin11(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
yes, u can check ur admission status on jamb site but lautech is yet 2 release any admission list
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by Drdonald: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted?
PRAY HARD grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lautech Admission List! I'm I Admitted? by Atesunate15(m): 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Cpa Exam / What Do You Think Of Marketing As A Course? / Uniben Clearance For 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.