Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences (23893 Views)

Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by vision2050: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
With the votes castes so far, Ndume will carry the day,
I'm reporting live from the national Assembly
Stay tuned for more updates
Hahahaha.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Champneys: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
neonly:
Lawal wins

It is not Lawal you fu...cking blockhead!

It is Lawan.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Indispensable85(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawan has won this one already. The ovation that greeted their respective speeches clearly tells who has the majority support.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by excomarow(m): 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleyi20:
Nairaland National Assembly voting session...

Likes for Ali Ndume, Share for Ahmed Lawan

OP Well done.... Your Eyes done clear

APC will always loose on NairaLand.......
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Olorunnim: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations to Lawan just do well.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Afospecialk: 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
Breaking news Lawan won with landslide votes

grin how market online poll ?

79 votes to 28 votes 107 total votes
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Afospecialk: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleyi20:

You people have lost again ooo

Yu only win online but in reality yu lost it woefully

79 to 28
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Chikpat(m): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
2T215:
Have they completed the voting?

Yes oo. The guy get 79 votes
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by nasirujj(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleyi20:

Anybody who won on nairaland will not win in reality
.... Up Up lawan
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Dakad: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
From my observation anyone that win any poll on nairaland especially the likes and share, shouldn't bother to contest again. He should use the result on nairaland to accept his defeat.

deleyi20:

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Ryabcool(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
karpentar:
Ndume go for it. tinubu must be disgraced
How Market? grin
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by lequama10: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleyi20:

you people hehn, una sha like to dey deceive una self, yeye
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rejoice with me... Hit like for Lawan and share for Ali Ndume...

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by lequama10: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
With the votes castes so far, Ndume will carry the day,
I'm reporting live from the national Assembly
Stay tuned for more updates
abeg be like say na togo national assembly this one dey ooo, see as you just disgrace yourself generation for here now.. your children go dey plead to God make he change their mother for heaven now wahalai...
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by DjCandyMusic(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
macello4:
am old enough to be ur fada so don't tell me am barking over feed kid. Omo alaileko.

It's good and easy to know a bastard
These are there qualities
They always claim older
They are I'll informed
Always ready to check people's mistake
They love displaying stupidity
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by MrAJQ(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleyi20:

Election is not won by like and share, I know you wish you could say the election was rigged
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by xtivin(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
APC did their homework this time, and the only soft landing for saraki is to comply or face the music.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by macello4(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
DjCandyMusic:

It's good and easy to know a bastard
These are there qualities
They always claim older
They are I'll informed
Always ready to check people's mistake
They love displaying stupidity
i've checked all the corners of ur coney square shaped skull but still can't find any brain there.(dissarey) i blame the two animals who can not save the wold by using condom to prevent imbesil like u, spit.

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Godwin5766(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
deleyi20:

I dnt knw y nairalanders always support d wrong person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by DjCandyMusic(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
macello4:
i've checked all the corners of ur coney square shaped skull but still can't find any brain there.(dissarey) i blame the two animals who can not save the wold by using condom to prevent imbesil like u, spit.

It's a sorry case when you can't even spell correctly.. Adagba Ma danu.. Booda ode elereke jonpa
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by macello4(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
DjCandyMusic:

It's a sorry case when you can't even spell correctly.. Adagba Ma danu.. Booda ode elereke jonpa
werey alasho, didirin omo alé. u should go and correct those unfortunate popper who raise a failure like u.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by DjCandyMusic(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
macello4:
werey alasho, didirin omo alé. u should go and correct those unfortunate popper who raise a failure like u.

You can't still understand the difference between popper and pauper

When you see one who lacks it's easy to know in there features

Unlucky boi Got pained.. Useless fellow with no Cebral..i blame the day two idiots mate giving birth to a disoriented malicious fool like you.. Never I repeat will you gain your memory until your ancestors agree to set you free... I bet my life you will never meet my family standards.. If you are conversant with Ogun state.. Ask about the majekodunmi fam.. You will know the difference.. Your type should be duely screened before registering on site lile this.. Seun gave you the opportunity and it's a pity you misued it.. Grow up old fool
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by macello4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
DjCandyMusic:

You can't still understand the difference between popper and pauper

When you see one who lacks it's easy to know in there features

Unlucky boi Got pained.. Useless fellow with no Cebral..i blame the day two idiots mate giving birth to a disoriented malicious fool like you.. Never I repeat will you gain your memory until your ancestors agree to set you free... I bet my life you will never meet my family standards.. If you are conversant with Ogun state.. Ask about the majekodunmi fam.. You will know the difference.. Your type should be duely screened before registering on site lile this.. Seun gave you the opportunity and it's a pity you misued it.. Grow up old fool
werey i never read all dis nonsense u type above me, so go and die.

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by neonly: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

It is not Lawal you fu...cking blockhead!

It is Lawan.

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Champneys: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
neonly:

Your father! cool
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by DjCandyMusic(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
macello4:
werey i never read all dis nonsense u type above me, so go and die.

I can only blame those who refused to train you.. Get sense.. Common is now expensive!!!
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by macello4(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
DjCandyMusic:

I can only blame those who refused to train you.. Get sense.. Common is now expensive!!!
Eleribu oloriburuku omo. Pain bastard.

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by neonly: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

Your father! cool

It shows dat yur father failed you in your life sorry work harder cheesy
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Champneys: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
neonly:

It shows dat my father failed me in life sorry i will work harder cheesy

FIXED!

In addition the fuc. King airhead you call a father was the beneficiary of a momentarily lapse in moral values by your mother when she allowed the village drunkard of a father poke her in the market square.

You should have been aborted in a cheap condom, ewu Gambia

Thunder fire your left balls into hopeless pieces You fuc king basta. Rd
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by neonly: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Champneys:

FIXED!

In addition the fuc. King airhead you call a father was the beneficiary of a momentarily lapse in moral values by your mother when she allowed the village drunkard of a father poke her in the market square.

You should have been aborted in a cheap condom, ewu Gambia

Thunder fire your left balls into hopeless pieces You fuc king basta. Rd

Pained looser

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by DjCandyMusic(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
macello4:
Eleribu oloriburuku omo. Pain bastard.

Dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody / Kogi Election: El-Rufai, 6 Governors, Others To Relocate To Kogi / Chain Vs Full Fire: Tension As Gang War Rages In Benue, Dozens Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.