Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

A New Way To Meet People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Way To Meet People (390 Views)

Join This Anonymous Adult Hangout. Meet People. / What Are The Awkward Ways You Meet People And They Are Still Your Friends / Romance Singles Abuja Connect - Meet People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Way To Meet People by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
I want to put up an app that makes it possible for people to meet people by using keywords that represents the personal features or interest they possess or care about.

For example if a lady wants to meet a guy who has any personal features like: Tall, dark, handsome, wealthy, intelligent, confident, understanding, honest, romantic, six packs etc, or if a guy wants to meet a lady who has personal features like: Tall, beautiful, slim, thick, independent, intelligent, decent, big boobs, big ass, curvy etc all they have to do to is search any of the above features as a keyword then there will be a search result listing people who have been proven to have the features they searched for.

I need some people to join this project as co-founders to assist in one way or the other in establishing this application. If you are interested in being a cofounder of this application you may send a WhatsApp message on 08153976249
Re: A New Way To Meet People by frankkydee(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Where are you based pls?
Re: A New Way To Meet People by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
frankkydee:
Where are you based pls?
Send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: A New Way To Meet People by frankkydee(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
windofjustice:

Send me a message on WhatsApp.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

.. / Watch And Comment Please, Very Funny. / Bbnaija: Mercy Makes History, Becomes First Female Big Brother Winner - ( VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.