Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions (21727 Views)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Starving it of food is best. Take lime, vinegar. Avoid eating groundnut oil or taking cholesterol based food such as chicken, red meat, fried fish. Rather eat smoked fish, vegetables, eat cucumber, ginger but not water melon. Just watch the diet, anything that will aid growth is not good for fibroid. Don't take all these sugary soft drink again. You can drink plenty of water. Eat beans....avoid white rice(eat brown local rice)....you will lose weight but after two months, go for fibroid test, and compare to the fibroid test taken before the diet. It would have shrink.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by nwakaibe(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Let her go through laparoscopy. Ask around for hospitals that perform such minimum incision surgeries.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Grupo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
RDPMAN:
I don't think there is any, expect spiritually.

A fibroid is a physical problem that requires physical solution. Not spiritual solution.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Agadsman(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Her health is not worth joking with. Aside the fact that she wants to have kids with her husband, fibroid growth is also a threat to her life. Let her pray and go through the surgery. There are many women who have been successfully operated on and are doing well now. Just go to a good government hospital and go on with the surgery since that's the only option that the doctors have given. My aunt has undergone three major successful surgeries removing huge masses of fibroid and she is well and healthy now. Let her forget all negative energies and look on the brighter side.

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by durodee(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
https://patient.info/womens-health/periods-and-period-problems/fibroids will give you an insight ; however note that most conservative treatment options create a situation that goes against getting pregnant. quote author=JKisOK post=79223015]We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

There is a bit of background. She has a daughter from a previous relationship. Her husband has two children from his previous relationships. However, they want to have children together, which has not happened. Everyone supposes that the fibroid issue may be blocking fertility between them.

Is there a confirmed non-surgical procedure that has worked with anyone out there? Where did the lady go for this non-surgical evacuation? What is the rate of success? What is the cost implication?

Please, counsel and insights are urgently needed.

[/quote]
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by kapelvej: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:
We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

There is a bit of background. She has a daughter from a previous relationship. Her husband has two children from his previous relationships. However, they want to have children together, which has not happened. Everyone supposes that the fibroid issue may be blocking fertility between them.

Is there a confirmed non-surgical procedure that has worked with anyone out there? Where did the lady go for this non-surgical evacuation? What is the rate of success? What is the cost implication?

there is uterine artery embolism. Btw, which part of the uterus is the fibroid is it transmural, submoucous, intra cervical?, because the position determines if it will affect fertility. Also she can have spinal anesthesia during surgery, with this, she will be awake and conscious all through the surgery. She can even be using her phone
Also their is uterine artery embolisation. This does not require surgery

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by naijanative: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eedrisa:

Na dem... Lied and scam
My dear search Serrapeptase on Google or Amazon.com. Don't come post what you don't know. It's used as a medication in Europe and supplement in the US

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by ajepako(f): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Surgery is the best solution to fibroid

I did my own procedure in 2015 and six weeks later l was fully back to work..

I was scared of surgery too but after spending almost a million buying drugs both locally and internationally, l resorted to surgery and four years after,l don't even have the slightest trace or symptoms of fibroid

I even underwent the surgery fully conscious and watched the removal of the fibroid after being injected with Epidural..

So, as someone who's undergone the same health problem,l strongly advice your sister to go for surgery.....l can even recommend an excellent surgeon if she can afford his medical fees..

8 Likes

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Ezonman(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please visit mercyland deliverance ministry in warri Delta State and thank me later. For more information: 08153207303
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by propynich123: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
There is a drug for it, she don't need to do surgery
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:
We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

She go soon become barren or dead
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
RDPMAN:
I don't think there is any, expect spiritually.

Stop deceiving people.

Did u heal urself of fibroid spiritually?

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Reelmii: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
she had better use her tongue to count her teeth
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by RolyRoly: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:

I believe it was God that sent you here,. Please tell her to go to Christ Mercy Land Church in Warri , Delta State her case is settled.. I have seen many cases of fibroids that the God of senior prophet Jeremiah has solved
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by BobTeeJoe: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
She can go for natural herbal products. Though the fibroids will take a while to shrink away. It might require some money. The products has no side effect.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by luluosas(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
I can help. WhatsApp me on 08144845524. God bless you
JKisOK:

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by mamatwiny(f): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eedrisa:

Na dem... Lied and scam

Seraptase is good for blocked falopian tubes or scars. I have not heard of it being used for fibriod.

Before I advise her, what is the size of fibroid? If it is above 6mm, surgery is the only option, but if it is less than that, there are alternative solutions that can melt it.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Rmpopman: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
tell her to contact KEDI HEALTHCARE partner on 08173336732, i have been their drugs are wonderful i have someone who is a living testimony
JKisOK:

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Can you chat me up on WhatsApp

All the best.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:

Don't listen to anyone that tells you that there's an alternative. She should go for surgery and remove those parasites cos thoses things hindered me for many years until i removed it surgically.

Yes i also vowed never to go under the knife but over the years in search for tradironal alternative to shrink the fibriods made it bigger and it filled my womb. I discovered I had it in 2014 and it was 3 small tumors that with my search for alternative grew over the in to tumors that look like 25 weeks old pregnancy.

I went online, infact Nairaland TTC thread, i thought i was alone but many women have conquered it and they all removed it surgically and they encouraged me to remove it and i should not be afraid. FEAR is a thief of time!!!! Tell your sister to join the the ttc thread on Nairaland and see her situation change for better. Nothing will happen to her i removed it in 2017 and today am a mother!!!! I dont have it anymore!!!!!

If you want a certified gynecologist please tell her to go to teaching hospital, if you are in Lagos, please go to gynecological section in LASUTH.

4 Likes

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
I've heard testimonies that taking 2-3 glasses of hot drinkable water first thing in the mornings on an empty stomach helps a lot .

She should do it as part of her routine every single day .
She should not eat anything at least one hour after drinking it .
She should do it consistently for like a month or two, then go for check up .

Na so!!!!! I did it for years and what happened nothing rather the fibriods grew from small tennis balls to base balls

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by 9ja4eva: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Surgery is the way out! No two way around it. She can have an open myomectomy or laparoscopic myomectomy, but it depends on the size of her fibroids, and if she still wants to have kids.

If she doesn't want kids, most doctors would recommend a hysterectomy. Fibroids are common with black women and Nigerian doctors are good with fibroids.

Go to a good hospital and your sister should be fine. Don't fall victim of spiritual ways please, surgery is the only way to get rid of fibroids!

Again, your sister will be just fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
tboycares:
Visit Laparoscopic center in Lagos. It's not an open surgery but new ways of surgical solution. It's run by an American trained and certified gynecologist and obstetrician. Call 08177788224 visit their center at 33f oba akinjobi street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos

Not all fibriods can be taken out using the Laparoscopy. She needs to see a certified gynecologist to tell her options

2 Likes

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by julieenoch(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Yes, i have a certified doctor who can help with the removal of this fibriod without surgery. 100% guarantee of his competency. tested and trusted. Please call me on this number for any further discussion. 08028120388. your spending is less than 100k and in one month the fibroid will melt away. This is not fraud. it is for real.
Many Thanks
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
kapelvej:
Tell her to try spinal anesthesia. With this, she will be conscious all through the surgery. She can even be using her phone

Using her phone shocked shocked shocked that's a lie!!!! You will be conscious and later half asleep and half awake!!!! Whoever told you this gist lied to you!!!! What? Using her phone in theatre shocked

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by BigIyanga: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
I've heard testimonies that taking 2-3 glasses of hot drinkable water first thing in the mornings on an empty stomach helps a lot .

She should do it as part of her routine every single day .
She should not eat anything at least one hour after drinking it .
She should do it consistently for like a month or two, then go for check up .
Testimonies are not medical advice. Go see more than one OBGYN in good and reputable hospital. Make sure that the doctor is OBGYN

3 Likes

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Doktajay5: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:

Oga. There is simply no other alternative to treatment of fibroid other than surgery. Counsel ur relative appropriately or get a Dr to do so. People will tell u all sorts of nonsense now, u'll want to try, thus wasting ur time and risking the little time left of her to conceive.
Know it from today that there is no other successful treatment modality other than surgey for any fibroid.

A certain woman entertained ur/her fears somtime last yr, a neighbour took her to a certain baba who claimed he can do it without surgery.... Las Las baba inserted a coustic material in her vagina, Removed it after a couple of hrs. meanwhile the woman Don collect the pain of her life....
It was now believed that the coustic material have burnt the fibroid....
But the thing burnt the vaginal wall. When he removed it, the 2 vaginal surfaces gum together and synechia resulted, the woman doesn't have a vagina opening now as I write. Yet fibroid is still there.

Problems:
1. Fibroid is still there
2. She has no vagina for her husband again
3. Husband now sleep out and have continued to abuse her
4. We are planning her for vaginoplasty (involving adhesiolysis and repair) 400k. She doesn't have shishi.
5. Marriage is asteck now as hubby is not aware of that arrangement
6. Depression is gradually setting in.

This is my patientbBTW, and this story is for u to know who u listen to.

Cos am already reading what people r telling u already... Well, is upto u. But just know and I repeat. No other successful treatment modality for fibroid other than surgey, have been reported.

It baffles me how people believe that a man who doesn't understand the anatomy(structure) of the human body, will have the capacity to solve a structure related problem in human body... #smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by MotorGuru: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Risks Of Being Too Skinny Or Underweight / 481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested) / I'm Experiencing Sleep Paralysis - Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.