Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions (21691 Views)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by janziba(f): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:
We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

There is a bit of background. She has a daughter from a previous relationship. Her husband has two children from his previous relationships. However, they want to have children together, which has not happened. Everyone supposes that the fibroid issue may be blocking fertility between them.

Is there a confirmed non-surgical procedure that has worked with anyone out there? Where did the lady go for this non-surgical evacuation? What is the rate of success? What is the cost implication?

Please, counsel and insights are urgently needed.

get soursop leaves boil and drink a glass morning and evening if you need fertility supps let me know
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by qleap2all(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
9ja4eva:

Stop this display of gullibility please ! I take it you are LEARNED.
There is no need arguing. I prayed the Surgery went on well in Jesus name
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by qleap2all(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
9ja4eva:

Stop this display of gullibility please ! I take it you are LEARNED.
There is no need arguing. I prayed the Surgery turns out well in Jesus name
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by badesco(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
If she really values her life then she has no choice but to go through surgery. Thank God she had a child already.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by dominicson: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
9ja4eva:

Please stop deceiving the young lady- SURGERY is the only way to go for fibroid removal. Natural medicine/diet can be used for prevention after surgery.

... natural medicine for prevention after surgery, you say! lol. can't another surgery take care of that too. yeyenatu!
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by fmranky: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
My dear I've been reading different write ups of nairalanders both those who are not medically inclined and mediocres but the truth is, there are alternatives to surgical operations to the tumor called fibroid. Even when you under go the operation by people's advice, it will grow back like a grass. My professional advice which I used to treat my patients of fibroidemia within 2-3 months is stem cell and it has yielded positive results which so many doctors can testify to it. Many doctors colleagues I introduced stem cell to beg not to let the masses know if the product but if you're interested and ready call dr.ranky +2348121164767
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
YoungG12:
there are some herbal remedy my grandpa do use back then for those women that come to her but i don't think i remember it again and am far away from home right now,
if being use she will just excrete it as feaces or pass it out like a bloody stinking mess!!

Eeyah, it is a pity you forgot the herbal remedy. Is there any way you could communicate with home people to know if anyone inherited the skill and know what to do? Do try. It will help millions of people, bro

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Macdove02:
Thank you, it was a very sad experience, she gave birth to her baby through surgery, so the fear of going through another surgery was the issue and before we know it, it was too late.

I am really, really sorry for this loss. May God console your family.

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Vcent50:
Hmmm,R.I.P to my lovely mother,fibroid operation is what takes her life,had it been we know,we should just have been managing it like that

Sorry, Vcent. RIP to Mama. But what really happened? People here are making it sound like fibroid operation is safe and routine, but the fatality actually scares people off it. Someone like May Ellen Ezekiel, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD's first wife, fibroid operation killed her!

Do you mind sharing your mum's experience, what went wrong?
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
olasamuel52:
Contact me if she can use agbo ( herbs) but I'm in Lagos anyway.

How do we make the contact, please?
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Exodora: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:
We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

There is a bit of background. She has a daughter from a previous relationship. Her husband has two children from his previous relationships. However, they want to have children together, which has not happened. Everyone supposes that the fibroid issue may be blocking fertility between them.

Is there a confirmed non-surgical procedure that has worked with anyone out there? Where did the lady go for this non-surgical evacuation? What is the rate of success? What is the cost implication?

There is a drug that shrink it .I know of someone that defecate hers after taking the drug.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Shugargal(f): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
It is made by the catholic church. You can check for their contact online, call them and enquire where you can get them at your location or check any catholic church around you. Their main office is at Ewu in Edo state.
Thanks for your response sis.. surely gonna inquire in my location.

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Cameroonglass(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
INVITE? u no well o
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by healthpriority: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:

Hello dear
I understand what your sis is going through.... But I'd advice you to check the size of the fibroid but taking any decision..... If ts not big... Then it can be gotten rid off without surgery.... You can chat us up on the link below
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Amyyy2020: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
9ja4eva:

I will not waka and pass. You people need to stop this nonsense of advising people wrongly, or spreading false information!

The same Oyedepo sent his wife abroad for treatment when she collapsed in church couple of years back. Keep deceiving yourself!
It didn't still stop doze having fibriod from being healed and returning with bouncing babies...God z d one doing dem healings not no man.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by mrZENographer: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:

This one na akamu case for God of Chosen na.

Take her to Chosen @ Ijesha Bustop, Lagos. There she will shit out that fibroid.
In Chosen either they expel it or the Pastor commands it to turn to fine boy and it is Amen.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by chudyprince: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mercy Land is there for you bro... Visit there and thank me later
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 3:06am On Jun 12, 2019
osazsky:
pls don't believe dat guy,na scam I have used kedi PDT for years and I can categorically tell u that non of their product works pls don't waste ur money better go for the operation it's your best belt why are Nigerians so scared of minor operation or ones Christians hear operation the first tin dey say is God forbid lost a cousin cuz the husband and her family were reluctant in signing for common CS she was 27,RIP blessing

Don't blame us that are scared of surgery. I was scared of it for years, i even vowed never to ho under the knife cos of stories thst i read that many people die from such procedures if it is not handle by an experienced surgeon. I did fibroid operation in 2017 cs and recovery period was not long cos it was done by a professional and pretty expensive. I gave birth too via cs too. Oga it is not by our power i tell you, it can only be God.

Just fear stops one from moving forward. Am sorry for your loss. A colleague of mine wanted to do tge same thing when her baby refused to come down and she vowed virgina delivery or nothing na people warn her thst she should sign the damn form and today she's alive, her baby is alive. Method of delivery doesn't matter, what matters is mother is alive and baby is alive!!!!

It just gullible and ignorant people that these bad things happen to and it is really sad. In this technological age
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Kaceman(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2019
JKisOK:

How do we make the contact, please?

My own no b herbs na supplement and it works just try it we have an office in Ikeja call 08068694946
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Mykehl: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2019
Exodora:

There is a drug that shrink it .I know of someone that defecate hers after taking the drug.

Exactly
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by giftfromGod(f): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
missyblissy:

Don't blame us that are scared of surgery. I was scared of it for years, i even vowed never to ho under the knife cos of stories thst i read that many people die from such procedures if it is not handle by an experienced surgeon. I did fibroid operation in 2017 cs and recovery period was not long cos it was done by a professional and pretty expensive. I gave birth too via cs too. Oga it is not by our power i tell you, it can only be God.

Just fear stops one from moving forward. Am sorry for your loss. A colleague of mine wanted to do tge same thing when her baby refused to come down and she vowed virgina delivery or nothing na people warn her thst she should sign the damn form and today she's alive, her baby is alive. Method of delivery doesn't matter, what matters is mother is alive and baby is alive!!!!

It just gullible and ignorant people that these bad things happen to and it is really sad. In this technological age

Sis the problem am having presently is that most people that carried out CS for fibriod still end up doing another for delivery. I do not have such funds as we speak. I can still hustle for removing it, but can I afford another CS when God bless my womb? This has been my concern right from the day I was told I had multiple Fibriod.

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by giftfromGod(f): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kaceman:

My own no b herbs na supplement and it works just try it we have an office in Ikeja call 08068694946

Have the fear of God. Non had ever worked .so how will yours now work?
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Kaceman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
giftfromGod:

Have the fear of God. Non had ever worked .so how will yours now work?

Pls just try it we base at Ikeja so we won't run if it doesn't work. The product is called javavirco. We also have products that cure diabetes, cancer tumor. Call me 08025696416
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by AngryParrot1: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
JKisOK:

This is always the result of hormonal imbalance. When it is balanced out, thru diet, coupled with intermittent fasting, the body will flush it out by itself.

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by giftfromGod(f): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kaceman:

Pls just try it we base at Ikeja so we won't run if it doesn't work. The product is called javavirco. We also have products that cure diabetes, cancer tumor. Call me 08025696416

Oga I can not play game with my life. I have just one life to live. When am financially fit I will go for surgery rather than doing try and luck with drugs. Thank you.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by nwanyionitsha: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
osazsky:
d fact that u are a rev father and a pharmacist doesn't give u an edge over other doc ,what is known is known,this is not a spiritual matter,,,its medicine and sci
What is spiritual about herbal meds ? Smh.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Kaceman(m): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
giftfromGod:

Oga I can not play game with my life. I have just one life to live. When am financially fit I will go for surgery rather than doing try and luck with drugs. Thank you.

No problem but we're a company named javaherbs global we base at ikeja.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by jbblues24(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
There are diverse ways of combating that naturally
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
giftfromGod:

Sis the problem am having presently is that most people that carried out CS for fibriod still end up doing another for delivery. I do not have such funds as we speak. I can still hustle for removing it, but can I afford another CS when God bless my womb? This has been my concern right from the day I was told I had multiple Fibriod.

You will have the funds when the time is right. Don't let money hinder your health. Its not easy carrying multiple fibroids. If the fibriods are still small, they can be removed through the virgina and you don't have to go through cs and that is if they all located inside the womb.
Funds should not be your priority but getting the best surgeon that will handle it properly and that you end up getting pregnant in no time.

My advice if you are not married, please wait and talk to your hubby about it and plan it. So that once you do it, you can start planning to have kids
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2019
giftfromGod:

General hospitals don't charge too much for both fibroid and cs delivery. They have condultants there that will do the job effectively. During my antenatal at the general hospital one of the doctors that examined asked about my previous scar and told him it was fibroid removal and he asked how much i did he was amazed and said it was too expensive.
If you are in Lagos go to Apapa Health Centre and make further enquiries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

340 New COVID-19 Cases,316 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 21 -(4173 Tested) / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Nigerian Man Offers To Donate His Kidney 2 Man Whose Story He Heard On NTA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.