Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions (21720 Views)

Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently / Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Inception(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
ajepako:
Surgery is the best solution to fibroid

I did my own procedure in 2015 and six weeks later l was fully back to work..

I was scared of surgery too but after spending almost a million buying drugs both locally and internationally, l resorted to surgery and four years after,l don't even have the slightest trace or symptoms of fibroid

I even underwent the surgery fully conscious and watched the removal of the fibroid after being injected with Epidural..

So, as someone who's undergone the same health problem,l strongly advice your sister to go for surgery.....l can even recommend an excellent surgeon if she can afford his medical fees..

Sent you a PM...
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by dominicson: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
There are herbal and African traditional ways of getting rid of fibroids, perfectly. It's high time we stopped believing anything we don't know don't exist! We had known fibroids before 'they' came.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Zonto231(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
If you are serious I could give you a woman’s number in calabar she is into using natural fruits n herbs to treat fibroid.Once your sister starts taking her medicine the fibroid will fall out.she has done for so many people
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by deltateam: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:
We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

There is a bit of background. She has a daughter from a previous relationship. Her husband has two children from his previous relationships. However, they want to have children together, which has not happened. Everyone supposes that the fibroid issue may be blocking fertility between them.

Is there a confirmed non-surgical procedure that has worked with anyone out there? Where did the lady go for this non-surgical evacuation? What is the rate of success? What is the cost implication?

Please, counsel and insights are urgently needed.

Let her go to Synagogue Church of All Nations at No 1 Segun Irefin street, ikotun egbe Lagos state.
Emmanuel TB Joshua the senior prophet or any of the Prophets she meets there will handle the situation.
She will be delivered of all her afflictions. Its real. Sunday service.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by queenfav(f): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
ajepako:

I was scared of surgery too but after spending almost a million buying drugs both locally and internationally, l resorted to surgery and four years after,l don't even have the slightest trace or symptoms of fibroid

I even underwent the surgery fully conscious and watched the removal of the fibroid after being injected with Epidural..

So, as someone who's undergone the same health problem,l strongly advice your sister to go for surgery.....l can even recommend an excellent surgeon if she can afford his medical fees..

pls can I pm you?
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by whiteseed(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=JKisOK post=79223015]We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

There is a bit of background. She has a daughter from a previous relationship. Her husband has two children from his previous relationships. However, they want to have children together, which has not happened. Everyone supposes that the fibroid issue may be blocking fertility between them.

Is there a confirmed non-surgical procedure that has worked with anyone out there? Where did the lady go for this non-surgical evacuation? What is the rate of success? What is the cost implication?

[/quote I have seen cases of fibroid cured using diet therapy. I won't advise her to go cut her womb.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by kapelvej: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
missyblissy:

Using her phone shocked shocked shocked that's a lie!!!! You will be conscious and later half asleep and half awake!!!! Whoever told you this gist lied to you!!!! What? Using her phone in theatre shocked
if o say using her phone, I mean it literally. Now listen, in spinal anesthesia, there is nothing like semi conscious. We talk to patient all through. Patients are fully conscious
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by evanpass70(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
....am talking from experience here,it happens to my sister as well.what you need is kedi health care products(no need of operation)they will check what stage the fibreod is,give you the do's and don't to follow for like six weeks and you will be fine.if you do the operation it will still grow after few years expecially if you have not given birth..I can request for the guy number on your behalf from my sister,if you are interested.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by ajepako(f): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
queenfav:
pls can I pm you?

Princessmaryem@yahoo.com
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Smileatme: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Am an AMP, I treat fibroids with natural products, call me on 08167692122.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by AMI3(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:
We really need your advice on this crucial matter. We have a sister who has been diagnosed with fibroid. Having seen a few doctors, she is confronted with solving the problem through undergoing surgery to evacuate the mass. However, she would prefer an alternative to surgery to evacuate the fibroid.

Common why surgery in this 21century that we have so many good hospital s in Nigeria.

please don't try that poo.

Surgery is the last option

My advice to u ladies is that, always go for medical check up especially for fibroid.
before it grow so big.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Kaceman(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
TGM2015:
There is actually no known alternative for now medically. On pregnancy, it depends on the size of the fibroid. Tell her stories of those who successfully go through it, got pregnant and delivered safe and sound.

There is its called javavirco it's a supplement I sell my office is in Ikeja my company name is javaherbs global.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
ajepako:

Experience is the best teacher, as they say. Please, like how much should we be looking at?

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by piragirl(f): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
She have nothing to fear,tell her to go to well equipped hospital.I did mine in general hospital 2016.
Got pregnant 2017. No alternative anywhere, they will just scam her

3 Likes

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
propynich123:
There is a drug for it, she don't need to do surgery

Can we get the name, the price and possibly testimonies?
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
kapelvej:
if o say using her phone, I mean it literally. Now listen, in spinal anesthesia, there is nothing like semi conscious. We talk to patient all through. Patients are fully conscious

I was conscious at till i was out of surgery but there are somethings I said and did and when I was told i didnt remember!!!.

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Originalsly: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
There are alternatives.... herbs that shrink fibroids. But all fibroids... all locations... and how long it takes is a different story. One friend said her sister used soursop leaf tea to get rid of hers.... how big it was or where I don't know. A workmate who follows alternative treatments used some other herbal treatment. Said she can feel effects... but didn't know how long it will take to be gone. She did surgery and is now recuperating.
Your sister shouldn't be afraid of the surgery... it is pretty routine. She just need to find out a hospital or private practice that has a history of such surgery.... and follow up.What she should be afraid of is delaying action. The fibroid/fibroids would be getting larger and more difficult to get rid of. She needs to act as quickly as possible.
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

She go soon become barren or dead

Wouldn't want to be rude, but have you ever heard of BACK TO SENDER?
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by sunnyblue26: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
No need for surgery, call me 08069281003 for effective Chinese drugs that will dry it off and it will fall off
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by MrDebonair: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
If the fibroid is not symptomatic ( causing problems) like irregular bleeding, feeling of fullness and protruding due to the size, don't see why it should be of concern.

Fibroid can co-exist with pregnancy. Fact.

Even if you undergo c/s and your surgeon accidentally finds a big fibroid in your womb, he will only take out the baby and leave the fibroid intact.

If all the women on nairaland were subjected to scan, over 70% will have fibroid in all forms of sizes, but not noticeable and not causing any problems.

Surgery the only solution but chances of recurring is possible.

1 Like

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by queenfav(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
ajepako:

Princessmaryem@yahoo.com
Thanks sis
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by missyblissy: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:

Don't waste your money ogebeni!!!! Tell her to go for surgery. Save the money for surgery not drugs that they will guarantee that it works and in the end it does not and by then your money don enter one chance!!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
RolyRoly:

I believe it was God that sent you here,. Please tell her to go to Christ Mercy Land Church in Warri , Delta State her case is settled.. I have seen many cases of fibroids that the God of senior prophet Jeremiah has solved

As you can see, several people have expressed skepticism about the spiritual option. Can you give actual experiences of testimonies to clear doubts and skepticism? Is it everyone who attends Mercyland that gets cured of fibroid? What is the modus operandi?
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
dominicson:
There are herbal and African traditional ways of getting rid fibroids, perfectly. It's high time we stopped believing anything we don't know don't exist! We had known fibroids before 'they' came.

Leave them !!! Let them be listening to white man lies ..these same white men will come in buy the traditional solution ,modify and resell to then

I personally know of 2 that work .in fact one is like 30k the other is more expensive
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Kaceman(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
JKisOK:

Bro I have a product that will cure the fibroid it will dissolve it and she will be able to get it out of her system. It's called javavirco a supplement from Indonesia we sell it at Ikeja call me 08025696416 or 08068694946
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
missyblissy:

Don't listen to anyone that tells you that there's an alternative. She should go for surgery and remove those parasites cos thoses things hindered me for many years until i removed it surgically.

Yes i also vowed never to go under the knife but over the years in search for tradironal alternative to shrink the fibriods made it bigger and it filled my womb. I discovered I had it in 2014 and it was 3 small tumors that with my search for alternative grew over the in to tumors that look like 25 weeks old pregnancy.

I went online, infact Nairaland TTC thread, i thought i was alone but many women have conquered it and they all removed it surgically and they encouraged me to remove it and i should not be afraid. FEAR is a thief of time!!!! Tell your sister to join the the ttc thread on Nairaland and see her situation change for better. Nothing will happen to her i removed it in 2017 and today am a mother!!!! I dont have it anymore!!!!!

If you want a certified gynecologist please tell her to go to teaching hospital, if you are in Lagos, please go to gynecological section in LASUTH.

Wow, thanks a lot.

And congrats on your baby
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by Amyyy2020: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
I invite ur Sister to our covenant day of fruitfulness diz sunday at Canaanland Ota, there are testimonies of God turning Fibriod into Fineboy and she can be a testimonial too...for all tinx are possible with God...
Re: Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions by JKisOK(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sorry, I am not on twitter. How else can I connect, please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets Dies In Katsina (Photo) / Health Risks Of Being Too Skinny Or Underweight / 481 New COVID-19 Cases, 266 Discharged And 5 Deaths On July 30 - (3,622 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.