Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology (29650 Views)

Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Peruzzi To Face Legal Actions For Assaulting Pamilerin – DMP / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by TruthHurts100: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore9:
GistMore.com

Social media influencer, Pamilerin who was slapped by Peruzzi and despite open apology from him featuring His Boss Davido, Pamilerin vws to drag him to Court.

See blow...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/despite-open-apology-by-peruzzi-davido-pamilerin-to-drag-him-to-court

My question is, without peruzis bodyguards would he have been able to slap Pamilerin?

It's not only humiliation, it's oppression. He should go to court but we all know that money wins and this dude ain't got none. Dmw should arrange a meeting with Pamilerin one on one and settle the matter.

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by martineverest(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
bush112:
Dis guy na sisi, u slap me I slap u back no case
then u are senseless and immature......the guy will make millions for ordinary slap

imagine a jay-z slapping a commoner....the slappee will smile home with millions of dollars

2 Likes

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by meobizy(f): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who apology help?
Na money sure pass.
The guy should sue his ass and collect as much money possible.
It’s only a matter of time before the issue exposes that Peruzzi makes only twenty thousand per month in wages.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by shogsman(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
TechCapon:
Pamilerin is a good guy. I remember the favor he did for me early this year and the funny thing is that he hasn't even met me before. I called him, he told me he was driving and when he gets home he will call me back, I thought he was playing me but I was surprised when he called me back and helped me accordingly. He's a good guy, he doesn't deserve this.

All evidence points to the contrary,he was the same fool that said kcee sold his birthright.

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by DSoj(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
To hell with apology. They must pay
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by blackaxe78: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Short people can make trouble

Be like say the lady no get brothers.

Dem no go bury that guy with hin head if he fit try am for right place

He wont even see it coming. His death will be a misery to all.

Thats why its not good to make noise when you pained.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Godson26: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hmmmm this pamilerin don't know nada when you collect the money and you can't even rest your own go pass naira Marley.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:

You’ve come again grin

But it is true na...

Do you think no one would have flipped the narrative with the usual "women and their running mouth" talk if it were a lady he slapped?
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by pek(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:
why did you stole what I wanted to comment?

embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
Next time, write in English.

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by cooljoe(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good. And use the tweets as evidence. U just don't go about slapping people and give half hearted apologies.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Kenneth10110(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Someone said the assault on that dude is the only hit peruzzi have in the industry
And he still featured a bouncer
Then that someone hasn't listened to Majesty and bayi bayi ft Zlatan
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by BABANGBALI: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore9:
Lalasticlala
he follow slap am?
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Mufasa27(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
He can't even apologize alone, he had to feature davido sad

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Spanishmilf(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
01mcfadden:
Cool
Good to know you cannot eat your cake and have it.

Tomorrow, I can decide to slap Pamilerin again and later apologise to him and also beg Wizkid to help me apologize and he gets over it.
Then the trend continues.
Sue his as$

We should be mindful of everything we do. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.
are you Happy typing thrash
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
i hope this incident ends Peruzzi's career. May God punish other bullies out there

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by ibkayee(f): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

But it is true na...

Do you think no one would have flipped the narrative with the usual "women and their running mouth" talk if it were a lady he slapped?

I agree, we would've needed the witness accounts of every single person present to get all other sides of the story

2 Likes

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by 01mcfadden(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Spanishmilf:
are you Happy typing thrash
If you're pained, then slap me and see me build a fortune from the slap.
Just swerve already.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by 400billionman: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Thank God it's only slap, not that Neymar raped one girl in Paris hotel even though she traveled for sex.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by pek(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good move. I hope he doesn't back down.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by General0847: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
TechCapon:
Pamilerin is a good guy. I remember the favor he did for me early this year and the funny thing is that he hasn't even met me before. I called him, he told me he was driving and when he gets home he will call me back, I thought he was playing me but I was surprised when he called me back and helped me accordingly. He's a good guy, he doesn't deserve this.

See mumu wey no get sense. So because he helped you it's okay for him to assault someone?
Poverty of the pocket and poverty of the mind/brain na im be your problem. Mkpi
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Thegamingorca(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:

I agree, we would've needed the witness accounts of every single person present to get all other sides of the story

Lol I think poco enjoys being seen as female power chest beater grin
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by saucelake231(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
mrvitalis:
People need to understand that "sorry "means nothing

People must pay for their actions i support this
your mean forgiveness is a sin...that my believe too but eny small thing na still una go still day begg make we forgive..... as for me if them say make I talk I still prefer the law off the old testament...do me I do you.....
I dont have time for shit.....

and mind you before enybody quote me am one of DMW greatest fan...
but I dont take shit....

I believe in slap my right chick... I will turn my left for you also....then we will now sit down and discuss how your burial will hold.....final

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Emyben(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
bush112:
Dis guy na sisi, u slap me I slap u back no case

He is a gentleman. That makes him different from you.
Since when did exchange of blows and slaps and fights become a good thing?
Assault isn't good! His gentlemanly action of taking Peruzzi to court is heroic. It shows that violence doesnt solve issues.
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by martins217: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Carry pass court self. Infact u no get strong babalawo to sue him to? Ogun kill any body wey fit say e fit oppress another and go scot free...
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Nathdoug201: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Then that someone hasn't listened to Majesty and bayi bayi ft Zlatan
and he still featured

1 Like

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Isoduwa(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Someone said the assault on that dude is the only hit peruzzi have in the industry
And he still featured a bouncer

And somebody said the slap �� was so loud and louder that he can still hear the sound
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by ibkayee(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She’s just trolling lol
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Who is this one?

Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by LyfeJennings(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Make the guy call Lati joor
Every go dey normal
Peruzzi sef mess up Sha but once Lati don do normal
Every go balance....
Re: Pamilerin To Drag Peruzzi To Court Despite Apology by Kenneth10110(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
and he still featured
. Where was he featured he owns those two tracks please go and listen to Majesty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Sexy Red Outfit / Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.