Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) (98957 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns Friend Killed By Kidnappers Despite Ransom Payment (Photos) / Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Billionaire09: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Ipobic pig. Well done

Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by shakyum: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Old news Something I got the video long time ago
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by MichaelPoem002(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Anyway, I'm not seeing any lady there, na man and man de fight na
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by statistics1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
igbodefender:

So, if na you, you go still do, on top the gbege wey don dey ground?

nothing on earth go carry me meet dt nmamadu in d 1St place so e no fit b me hnn..
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Damn!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
bluntolumide:
why are you covering the falling Olympus
...something that's already on xvideos.....

some Ladies are just damn shameless..........because of how much ?.........and na one unfortunate low self esteem he goat Will marry this one last last........

oh lord I cover my future wife with your blood........
i hate any form of indecency in a lady even if it's 2%....tueeeeh
Funny how you are quick to insult the woman. The man is also shameless in this regard. Why patronise a prostitute whose business is to receive money after sex and you refuse to pay. Does he think he is smart? Prostitutes no get shame and they will go all out not to get cheated.
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by olayiwolar1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
A lady you say
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Almujahb(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Smile u slept with your granma yu know want pay.wetin push yu go dat old thight when young ladies plenty for streen? Guy yu too stingy to d extent of not paying granma just #200 for short time.
zoba88:
A man has been humiliated by an unclad lady after sleeping with her without payment.

The lady was pictured in the trending video beating the guy while he struggled to escape.It is unclear if the lady is a commercial sex worker.

See more photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/unclad-lady-fights-man-who-slept-with.html
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
jamace:
The man don go fuvck evil spirit. cheesy
Hahaha hahaha.... The lady looks possessed
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Melkizedeck: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
The Op watches Xvideos. That was where he got this very old video from
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
See d woman sef
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Negroes love females like these.
Animals.
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Toto don win again, scores now na Toto (505) vs prick (7)

70percent of death for this world na toto dey cause am.
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by femmoy(m): 12:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Margy:
Men are scum!

yes,including ur father and brother(s). ur bf/spouse and even the boy u will give birth to.
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 12, 2019
statistics1:

nothing on earth go carry me meet dt nmamadu in d 1St place so e no fit b me hnn..
Okay o smiley
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Kingjames(m): 4:11am On Jun 12, 2019
hei stop dude! whats graphic in what some men drop their car and house key to see and enter

would love to view all details in such GRAPHIC image bro

give me more~bob marley
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by wunaESQ(m): 5:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Margy:
Men are scum!
take note; not all men
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Casemiro(m): 7:27am On Jun 12, 2019
shocked

old video, this is not complete. The complete one shows when she was giving him BJ... cheesy

I have watched it more than 30 times..

**** modified! ****

for those quoting me up and down,

> >>>>see the video here <<<<<

the guy can fu*k sha cheesy
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Psoul(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2019
.....It is unclear if the lady is a commercial sex worker.

Which kind mumu talk be that one.
U saw a woman stark naked fighting a guy for having sex with without paying and u still dey look for evidence to confirm weda she be ashawo or not.
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Margy:
Men are scum!

Is this the best u can say?
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Tejumola856: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2019
This NIGERIA self,,, is funny country,, most of the peoples are comedian,,, even if you don't want to laugh,,,they will make your teeth be in frontpage LOL
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Tejumola856: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Tejumola856:
This NIGERIA self,,, is funny country,, most of the peoples are comedian,,, even if you don't want to laugh,,,they will make your teeth be in frontpage LOL
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
She's a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by booksrite(f): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Afonja

undecided
Re: Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) by Softmirror: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2022
bluntolumide:
why are you covering the falling Olympus
...something that's already on xvideos.....

some Ladies are just damn shameless..........because of how much ?.........and na one unfortunate low self esteem he goat Will marry this one last last........

oh lord I cover my future wife with your blood........
i hate any form of indecency in a lady even if it's 2%....tueeeeh

SOME MEN ARE USELESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.