Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed (24532 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by Westsida: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
after them go say na only s/east be cultism

Who be them?
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by Tunagee(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Do responsible people still live in Bariga/onipanu, somolu, fadeyi and some part of Lagos island? Those residents are playing with their lives and families.
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by lagdmark(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amuocha:
APC boys
Na dem Agbero get Apc for lagos
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by igbosarejews(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
No wonder that girl was crying she no see husband again . Look at how the remaining ones are wasting their life
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by ishawlar: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Killing una self for no senseable reason all in the name of cult. Hell fire await u on a full time
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by brenister10: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
osuofia2:
SO AIYE GET MIND DE DRAG POSITION WHERE EIYE DE...SCORES GO SETTLE

So you sef belong? No worry, you go soon end for sanko
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by izubext007: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
waste of life
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by Jabioro: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cuiltis royal rumble match.. elimination by death..let them kill themselves....no just concerned me....waka pass jor..
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by IzzyyUnique: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wetin them dey gain for cult??
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by olumalcolm(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
osuofia2:
cultist spotted. angry
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by skyfather09(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
and their parents did naming ceremony for them oh, see as them dey waste themselves anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by richmind2019(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Westsida:

Who be them?
maybe u
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by calculator123(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sad
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by afilex(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
osuofia2:
Spotted!we are coming fr U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by tabithababy(f): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bariga, ajegunle, oshodi, mushin, oworonshoki, fadeyi. Ebute-metta Home of bad boys and cultist shocked

Thank goodness I left that Bariga cheesy
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by Adedaniel211(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
ok
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Make them Carry On....They are Rugged.
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:38am On Jun 12, 2019
It is not true that a cultist can't renounce. It's a lie from the pit of hell. It's a lie cooked up from the devil their father and passed on the supposed children (cultist). A person involved in cultism can Renounce his or her membership. Don't let anyone put fear in you. Many renounced and they are still alive and doing fine today. There are testimonies of thosewho renounced and got delivered. So forget all those rooster and bull stories flying around.If you are a cultist here, Just look back into how it all started and where you are now. Ask yourself what have you gained in it. Is it worth it? Think of the lives you have taken. Think of the pains you have caused families. Think of the pains your own family will have to go through if you are being caught today? Because one day na one day. If you don't stop or renounce, the day is very near that it will be all over. It's either you die or the police gets you arrested. If you dont die, the police will arrest you. Any of these 2. You wont escape it if you do not renounce your membership with any cultyou are affiliated to. Think of it. It's very near. Mark my word. Write today's date down. That you read it hear. I Riyadhgoddess said it here. The end is very near for every cultist. I don't know who I am talking to but you know yourself.I'm being led in my spirit to say this. Renounce your membership now before it's too late.The time is NOW. It is not too late now to renounce.My dears, if you feel stuck in it or you just feel where do I start from after all the gory activities I took part in or after all the lives I cut short, Just know this God is a merciful God. Come to him in repentance. Confess your sins to him. Renounce your membership and then seek deliverance from a bible believing church. The journey to transformation is going to be a roughone but God will surely help you.I laid my hands on how God dealt with some strong cultist as a matter of fact, NBM or what is it called. The testimony of how God delivered and captured the members is very captivating. If God can use these ex cultist for his kingdom, who are you that God can't use for his Glory?You cultist are God's properties that Satan is contending with. He has lost again this time as Isee many cultist renouncing and denying him.If you want the inspirational message on how God delivered and captured these ex cultist, chat me up on WhatsApp and I will send it to you. I know many are trapped. They are looking for a way out but dont know how to go about it. If you are afraid, please do not be afraid. You can be delivered trust me. Lots of cultist cases have been handled and yours wont be an exception. If you need assistance let me know, Iwill link you up with the right persons that will help walk you out of your bondage to freedom. Issues discussed will be treated with empathy and confidential. Don't worry, we don't have to see one on one.You can Renounce it 100% trust me don't listen to the devil say otherwise. Your freedom to Light is Guaranteed 100%.God Bless You.SAY NO TO CULTISM

1 Like

Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by idpatt(m): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2019
fear all axemen, they can end any birds(eiye) live
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by Alejobs: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot
Re: Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed by JBoss25(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Nigerian Man Arrested In Thailand For Defrauding Women On Pretext Of Marriage / 9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.