Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night (794 Views)

I’m A Member Of Boko Haram; I Attacked Christians At BUK – Augustine Effiong / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / RE: New Prophet Muhammad Cartoon Riots Kill Christians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by cooljade(f): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

I have received forwarded BBms which read

" pls intercede for kaduna and the northern states as there is a strong threat from the moslems to wake up in the mid night and start killing christians. this is not a rumour as a moslem close to a church member told him that they were told in the mosque to do it tonight. The bases of this killing is to avenge the death of some moslems in abuja in the bomb blast by MEND who is a group made up of christians."

Pls pass this word on to as many people as possible. And my dear moslem brothers, pls in the name of God, help spread the bad of this so more innocent people won't die
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by cooljade(f): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
pls moderator should put this on the front page to serve as warning to abuja and northern nigeria residents.
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ poster, should we take this serious? Have u tried to contact the police on this matter?
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by ElRazur: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
Fear and panic having grips on people smh.

I dont take filthy-spam on bb serious. In most case, it is fair to say, these so called BBMs are nothing but rumours started by people who have little or nothing to do. I can't count the number of times I have receive Broadcast message on BB saying IBB/Obsanjo/"Insert one popular person here" is dead.

It is sad that many people will buy this and live their live with fear. smh.  undecided
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by xterra2(m): 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
@Elrazur
@Jabbok
@Cooljade

I believe am talking to Humans not Robots
How could you believe that

[size=13pt]@Poster so you actually the stupid bbm broadcasts? the stupid broadcasts that said broadcast this to get ur Dp changing,broadcast smileys to add them to your list
This person id a murrafuckin douche bag may god punish all his generations i hope they get burnt in acid not the person who sent it but the id.iot who started it

Please there is nothing like that,
It is a Bleep.in Lie to create tension

Nothing would Happen
[/size]
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by xterra2(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2010
Elrazur you didnt believe that
You used your common sense
Your name shouldnt be in my previous post
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by naijacutee(f): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2010
Is this a fear tactic? If it is not, then it will just be a sad case of desperate, bloodthirsty vampires looking for an excuse to kill - especially as the bombings were purely for political reasons, and NOT religious reasons.
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by excanny: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2010
The average islamist extremist see everything as muslim vs. christians. Without being told, everyone is supposed to be security conscious 24/7. Always take proactive measures, not reactive ones.
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by Rooneyboy(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2010
I try hard not to believe this story but on the other hand it aint impossible, we all know that the religion called islam is a blood tasty religion .
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by rasputinn(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2010
Hmm elections are around the corner,so what wont the idiotic megalomania called Babangida wont do
Re: Threat From Our Moslem Brothers To Kill Christians At Mid Night by mykali(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
This is B.S
Meant to scare Xtians living in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is A $350 Billion A Year Economy Like Nigeria Still Impoverished? / Halliburton: Fg To Issue Warrant For Ex-us Vp’s Arrest ! / Nigeria's State Of Insecurity: Jonathan Unable To Visit Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.