Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) (54649 Views)

Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
He featured in a movie i saw yesterday, a romance filled film. The guy oozes of romance, everything about him is romantic and he can't even act

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by tyup(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
iornenge81:
Sure
wangban hu err nena?
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Gforce2019: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
Is his pocket tall? undecided
There is something romantic about tall rich dudes...they are always cute cool

Ole. You better go fine work and become sth instead of asking if the pocket of guy is tall.

O Ni kuure
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by kevin25(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
women and money
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Jonathanchukwu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
shocked omo dis is funny
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by genteelo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=79234624][color=#000099][b]The Evil on Earth Today Has Exceeded that of the Noah Generation and The Sodom and Gomorrah Generation...

Nations are Boldly going against GOD ALMIGHTY....

I don't think Sodom And Gomorrah did up to this Extent..

I don't Think the Noah Generation did up to this Extent..

GOD IS MERCIFUL,
GOD IS KIND,
GOD IS GRACIOUS
GOD IS ALSO A CONSUMING FIRE

Citizens! Get Ready!
I Perceive the Rapture so much In my System..

Please Let the Sinner Repent , Amend his way, Believe and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST ..

Let the Believers Check their Lives and Ensure they are prepared...

Kindly say This prayer of salvation and mean it

There wouldn't b much like nd share 4 dis oo, another sign dat d end is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by IzzyyUnique: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

PS: He is senator Joy Emodi's son. . .
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If this guy bleep am, her kpekus will just tear
my gee you spoke my mind
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Harlarbiz01(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
The guy Dick level is at Hellen Paul breast Level
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

Dey there dey wait for Pocket Tall..... Your finding an already made man... grow with your boyfriend....and stop tripping
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Helen Paul is short anyway so it makes this dude really tall.
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by seunfape(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
So she will kill him later or what ?
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
See the combo...
Beard and height hmmmmm omo to secy grin
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
emeijeh:
This guy......he must showcase 2 things in his movies

*His accent
*His naija map tattoo on his chest.
Lol you really know the guy.. I've only watched one of his video though.. The title is:
Caught in between
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Tayoajii(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Everybody should thank God for his or her height.
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Jameshyrated(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
The guy "Gbolla" go big/long ehn.... just observing
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by TeeJayB965: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:

Must they be rich? U no even put handsome, na rich. Chai
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by cybriz82(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dude is an actor..by d way helen paul na short woman na...
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by ibidapko(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
Hmmm!
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by folake4u(f): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lovelyn451:
He featured in a movie i saw yesterday, a romance filled film. The guy oozes of romance, everything about him is romantic and he can't even act

Yeah I watched one movie he acted "Seducing Mr. Perfect" and his acting was wack but he's fine and got a great accent with charming smile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Almujahb(m): 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chai between dis one and dat yoruba actor odunlade adekola wu tall pass?
GistMore4:
GistMore.com

Comedienne, Helen Paul shares new photo as she poses with a man very tall in height, it got people talking.

Celebrities and fans reacts to the photo as most of them described Helen Paul and the man as David & Goliath.

Sharing the photo, she caption...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/david-goliath-helen-paul-shares-photo-with-a-man-taller-than-her-that-got-people-talking

Editor's note: He is Senator Joy Emodi's son
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2019
That nigga one leg na Helen two legs grin
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
folake4u:

Yeah I watched one movie he acted "Seducing Mr. Perfect" and his acting was wack but he's fine and got a great accent with charming smile.
i cant recall the title but yvonne Jegede was in the film too..u could even see his real life personality in his acting, he's a fine gentleman and it all spiced up the romance without really acting anything...lol
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by folake4u(f): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
i cant recall the title but yvonne Jegede was in the film too..u could even see his real life personality in his acting, he's a fine gentleman and it all spiced up the romance without really acting anything...lol

Lol nah Yvonne Jegede wasn't in this movie, twas that Etinosa girl who featured here and I think Matilda Obaseki too.

The guy is just too smooth sha and he didn't even act well as a lawyer he's supposed to be in the movie. Was just showing off his Tall, dark and handsome trait upandan. grin grin
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2019
folake4u:

Lol nah Yvonne Jegede wasn't in this movie, twas that Etinosa girl who featured here and I think Matilda Obaseki too.

The guy is just too smooth sha and he didn't even act well as a lawyer he's supposed to be in the movie. Was just showing off his Tall, dark and handsome trait upandan. grin grin
ok...lmao, same in this movie and we enjoyed watching him.... grin
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by folake4u(f): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Lovelyn451:
ok...lmao, same in this movie and we enjoyed watching him.... grin

Abi oh gringringrin
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by Alejobs: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by meobizy(f): 7:19am On Feb 14, 2022
He is likely 6’6 or 6’7. I am shocked.
Re: Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) by l0uie(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2022
afroniger:
Damn. Didn't know the guy is this tall. He's in the wrong profession. Na basketball fit am.

Stop over exaggerating his height. Dude isn't that tall. Na Helen short.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks See-Through Gown (Photo) / Eniola Wright Graduates From US AirForce Academy / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.