Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal (43584 Views)

Senate: Akpabio Behind My Removal, Orji Kalu Is Next - Elisha Abbo / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / Opinion Poll Favors Tinubu As Atiku Fumbles In Handling PDP Internal Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by Brazzaville(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
It is well.
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by farem: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bede2u:
Akpabio will regret following yoruba moslems

Wailers! Your narratives have changed from Fulani to Yoruba Moslems.

WailersAreMourners
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by Bede2u(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
farem:

Wailers! Your narratives have changed from Fulani to Yoruba Moslems.

WailersAreMourners
yoruba moslems are the problem of good yorubas
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by ThatFairGuy: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hatred of the Muslims will kill you tongue
Bede2u:
the moslems are too political...both hausa and yoruba moslems....there is no developed country run by them....even tho they always want to lead

Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by israelmao(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
More than way Akpabio fumbled in general election.
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by Bede2u(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Hatred of the Muslims will kill you tongue
i dont hate. I love them....i just feel sad they cant love back. They kill and destroy and dominate ppl all to make allah happy. U have mosques in europe...but u cant see church in arab.
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Akpabio killed himself politically with loose mouth just like how Ameachi loose mouth rendered him useless in Rivers politics

is akpabio the only politicians that decamped? orji did, Dino did to PDP, shehu did and loose, Saraki did and loose

so what's the point of those babies up there?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by ThatFairGuy: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why will there be Church when Christians aren't present Moreso, you'v google and you didn't aee church in PAKISTAN?
Bede2u:
i dont hate. I love them....i just feel sad they cant love back. They kill and destroy and dominate ppl all to make allah happy. U have mosques in europe...but u cant see church in arab.
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by 77up(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bede2u:
the moslems are too political...both hausa and yoruba moslems....there is no developed country run by them....even tho they always want to lead
by constantly doing this ,you don't know that even you , yourself as a Christian you call your self, you have automatically become insensitive to your self , your generation and to whatever you believe in.

Either christian or Muslim,Yoruba is one! So please go away with your divisive and hateful comment from Yoruba , Yoruba do not contribute to your stinking life.
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by dododawa1: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard he went to Aso Villa but Buhari asked security guards to chase him away
get a JOB
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by dododawa1: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
77up:
by constantly doing this ,you don't know that even you , yourself as a Christian you call your self, you have automatically become insensitive to your self , your generation and to whatever you believe in.

Either christian or Muslim,Yoruba is one! So please go away with your divisive and hateful comment from Yoruba , Yoruba do not contribute to your stinking life.
confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by Bede2u(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Why will there be Church when Christians aren't present Moreso, you'v google and you didn't aee church in PAKISTAN?
exactly...u kill christians to eliminate them. I lived in dubai. Most residents are christians from asia...yet only 1 church was allowed for over 1 million christians in dubai alone.

There is something foul about islam...even moslems know.

Yesterday saudi executed a 16 yr old boy for protesting against govt wen he was 10. Its just a demonic religion and in ur heart u knw
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by Paulo3ree(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The lessons from Akpabio is one that will be remembered for generations to come. A story of pride and greed, ears that failed to listen and a heart wrecked by selfishness.

Every victory lap is sweet but a compensation for failure (getting a ministerial position)leaves sour taste.

Richdad

To me he is a man that prides in his achievements and dem zealous to do more
But was dribbled by politics
Re: 2019 Senate: Akpabio Watches As Witness Fumbles In Tribunal by jubangha(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2019
akpabio,u never see something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post / Osinbajo Wants To Scam You - Sowore Tells Nigerians / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.