Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality (1228 Views)

Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) / 350 Elephants Die In Botswana (Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Werey!!!! grin
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by tsdarkside(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
i dont say you should prosecute them,but you shouldnt motivate them either....

very bad for a society....
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by tsdarkside(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey!!!! grin

she scare the shitt out of me....and am the darkside,imagine... undecided undecided
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by ibkayee(f): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Werey!!!! grin
grin
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by tsdarkside(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Why?

well...let me try to explain somehow....

you see those old laws that forbide it....??
you think some people just sat around and said "hey lets forbide men havin sex with men....??

something happened and people wrote it down....

you cant just change laws anyhow....you will only repeat the mistakes of your ancestors....

its like your parents told you to dont put you hand in fire....
their is a reason why they said that....
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by panafrican(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2019
All Sadc countries' except Zimbabwe might become gay countries pretty soon.
What a disgrace.
Any African president whose government legalizes LGBT should be overthrown by a popular uprising .All lawmakers who vote for that bs should be sent to camps for reeducation and barred from office for life.
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by engrelvis(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2019
nuelyoyo:
please are u gay, or you just sympathize with them? embarassed
l think is very obvious she is a lesbian .is her life so make una free am
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by nuelyoyo(m): 9:43am On Jun 22, 2019
engrelvis:
l think is very obvious she is a lesbian .is her life so make una free am
But ibkayee is married with kids oh
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by engrelvis(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2019
nuelyoyo:
But ibkayee is married with kids oh
n so? Do u know how many married closet lesbian we v .like I said earlier is her life n business
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by Cousin9999: 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
tsdarkside:

well...let me try to explain somehow....

you see those old laws that forbide it....??
you think some people just sat around and said "hey lets forbide men havin sex with men....??

something happened and people wrote it down....

you cant just change laws anyhow....you will only repeat the mistakes of your ancestors....

its like your parents told you to dont put you hand in fire....
their is a reason why they said that....

They changed the laws to reflect their traditional views rather than those imposed on them by whites and Arabs (who routinely engage in incest, sex with minors, and a host of other depravity).
Re: Botswana Government “legalizes” Homosexuality by panafrican(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Time to cut off Botswana and South Africa from the rest Africa.. We need a wall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Arms Depot In Western Russia Is Destroyed ‘by Ukrainian Missile’ / WAR: Russia Kills 80 Polish Soldiers, Removes Flag From Katyn / Libyan Rebels Establish New Central Bank - Libya R.I.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.