Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday (45765 Views)

AFCFTA Trade Agreement Signed By Buhari: What You Need To Know About It / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Onyi4live(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chai
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by hakunamatata00(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Atiku should stop distracting our president let him deliver his election promises to Nigerians.
Promises ko promising niii.... Wetin that old man wan offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by nsesam(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Atiku and buhari are deceiving TInibu and co, at the right time after 3years atiku will either decamp back to APC or remain in PDP and win the case with buhari arrangement and still retain the northern born to rule just yo deny south west and south east the seat.

Politics is a dirty Game!
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by terryflexy: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
I am very worried about this government, Poverty has increased 100%, buhari, do something. Small scale business is affected massively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by greggng: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whenever I see apc first eleven lawyers my mind is always happy...lateef fagbemi, wole olanipekun , festus keyamo....when this legal professors are with you....you are Good to go....let's see what pdp lawyers will get out of this....meanwhile tribunal will throw out their petition on technical ground cos their non challant liars refused to include osibanjo in the petition

2 Likes

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by MikeBetty(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Atiku should stop distracting our president let him deliver his election promises to Nigerians.
Is It The One That Is Hanging On A Balance? Why Are Apc Supporters Afraid Of The Case In Court? Only The Guilty That Is Afraid. A Clear Conscience Fears No Accusation.

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Afospecialk: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
niyi201:
All i know is that Atiku will reclaim his presidential mandate

In Yaba left court

grin PMB is our president till 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by macarson2k(m): 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

But Buhari distracted uncle GJE too nah. So na turn by turn!

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Babymira(f): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Election Promises Kee You There!!... Nonsense.
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Femskid08(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
ultimateGreen:

This is the beauty of democracy, if Buhari win in court, it will strengthen his legitimacy, and if he loss, it will strengthen our democracy!!!
U talk sense jare....i support wat u said
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
post=79237849:
We can never ever forget this sweet victory on Febuhari 23rd 2019......

Oh what a sweet day!!!

cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

kiss kiss kiss

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by 77up(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol..I haven't seen thosetwo wailingZombies Pachukwudi44 and Jognyessence wail today.. Hope all is well oo.
I don't know why they always lose.
infact when I cant find that jascolari abi wetin in that efcc summit thread that has tinubu's picture , I begin to think those guys are not in good shape .

I just hope they don't patronize sniper or go around lagoon. But lets say the truth, today Na real bad day for themgrin

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
eagleeye2:
Ele mgbe aga acha ikpe a?
Nwanne rapu ndi ori'a juru n'ugwu awusa ji anyi ezuzughari. Otu ubochi chukwu ga abo ha ike n'anwu

2 Likes

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Beautyaddy: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
SMH!!...what a complete waist of money and time.

Buhari is not going anywhere believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by akaahs(m): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
When him bubu was busy distracting others who stop him?
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by idanre1234: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Lol..I haven't seen thosetwo wailingZombies Pachukwudi44 and Jognyessence wail today.. Hope all is well oo.
I don't know why they always lose.
some people no get work sha .so you have time to the extent that you have know all niralander.i pity you
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by berrystunn(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Atiku

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by kings59: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
No matter how you talk to some Nigerians,they will not listen, they take sides immediately. Apc and Pdp are now like a cult group in Nigeria.

We are talking about democracy and future of Nigeria, not a fight of who will maintain power or not.

I was so happy that i rejected their bribe of 1k during that Feb election. It is very easy to win election in Nigeria

Cripple the economy

bring starvation

Make life difficult

Worsen the security

put the country in a state of chaos

Rule with tyranny

Then wait till 6 month to election

Employ thugs, release money, bribe those whom you made poor,deceive the masses with fake promises, use the forces with full force,put pressure on every organization, threaten politicians with an arrest,then wait for the final result.

Election is won.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by dante0147: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
post=79237849:
We can never ever forget this sweet victory on Febuhari 23rd 2019......

Oh what a sweet day!!!

cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

kiss kiss kiss

Roll the carpet for the Burnt Barbeque seller! 30k N-Power is working !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

Something light! wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by OfficialAPCNig: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lamasta:
Its hard for a court to remove a sitting President
Lies!!!
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Randy111(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You mean the election promises he fulfilled in the past four years like the monkey and baboon being soaked in blood and incessant Herdsmen killings? You are a joker if yiu think anything good will come out of ur ancestor called Buhari
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Cargoed: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
kings59:
No matter how you talk to some Nigerians,they will not listen, they take sides immediately. Apc and Pdp are now like a cult group in Nigeria.

We are talking about democracy and future of Nigeria, not a fight of who will maintain power or not.

I was so happy that i rejected their bribe of 1k during that Feb election. It is very easy to win election in Nigeria

Cripple the economy

bring starvation

Make life difficult

Worsen the security

put the country in a state of chaos

Rule with tyranny

Then wait till 6 month to election

Employ thugs, release money, bribe those whom you made poor,deceive the masses with fake promises, use the forces with full force,put pressure on every organization, threaten politicians with an arrest,then wait for the final result.

Election is won.

Its a shame that such tactise that was used in military time, can still have a field day today.

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by OfficialAPCNig: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
greggng:
Whenever I see apc first eleven lawyers my mind is always happy...lateef fagbemi, wole olanipekun , festus keyamo....when this legal professors are with you....you are Good to go....let's see what pdp lawyers will get out of this....meanwhile tribunal will throw out their petition on technical ground cos their non challant liars refused to include osibanjo in the petition
Are you a kid, no election petition has ever included the running mate as respondent.

APC has no case.

Atiku is coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by doublecross(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
has he delivered the ones he promised four years ago? why not stand by the truth and let this country moved forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by A2dbzzz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
morikee:
Nigeria is not a useless country
...Tell them o, but wait, what is it?
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Kaceman(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
doublecross:
has he delivered the ones he promised four years ago? why not stand by the truth and let this country moved forward

Is wonder sef
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by doublecross(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
israelmao:
To describe such an election "flawless" by INEC is to further portray and reinforce the degree of inconclusiveness and malpractices of INEC's electoral activities.
i don't support either buhari or atiku but i think that election was rigged with gun men firing and disrupting some polling zones. these statements made by INEC will only make things worse for the ruling party; they were supposed to provide security to ensure a free and fair election but they failed. i want a fair judgement that all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Kylce042(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Your president kee you there

1 Like

Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Awefemik(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
So with all the petitions this is all rubbish they could say to defend their self it now clear that apc and inec rig the election but I don't believe tribunal can unsit bihari
We have to suffer for another four years that is what stupidity of majority brought us
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by livelymatilda22: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
idanre1234:
some people no get work sha .so you have time to the extent that you have know all niralander.i pity you
If you have work and sense, you won't be quoting me to spew trash just because you want me to notice you.. Go and pity your life.
Re: Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday by Stakeholders(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
terryflexy:
I am very worried about this government, Poverty has increased 100%, buhari, do something. Small scale business is affected massively.

What is wrong with all this cry cry child? do you know the implications when poverty increase to 100%? better learn how to comment base on fact rather than mere typing. If you're trap in extreme poverty just pray and work hard to move out of poverty trap rather than generalising that everyone were trap in poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.