Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression (33928 Views)

Paul Pogba: Manchester United Midfielder Reveals Battle With Depression / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:
happy marriage.

Don't share come and tell us you are depressed when dem do you wetin dem do Eboue and Tiger Woods
Thank you.

no i won't, and even if..at lease it was worth my while... wink
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
truthsayer009:

Inferiority complex is worrying you.

May it not kill you in Jesus name.
Amen brother Amen
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by stieyven(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2019
holyidol:
Sorry, it's heart breaking. But never take your own life because many beautiful things still exist. Think of another thing that will make you happy, it's all around you.
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain this photo.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by YoungAncient1: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Oga better leave depression alone jor and move on to other things.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Unlimited22: 12:38am On Jun 12, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain this photo.
angry
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Simbrixton(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2019
safarigirl:
White women can do that to you

Too bad, a black woman is now left to clean up some white woman's mess. That's what black women are reserved for; building up all the black men some white lady has damaged.
black women are worse do you know how many white women help black with visa and all
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by alphaNomega: 1:27am On Jun 12, 2019
safarigirl:

Too bad, a black woman is now left to clean up some white woman's mess. That's what black women are reserved for; building up all the black men some white lady has damaged.

Which black woman? He is on his own sista
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Reference(m): 1:50am On Jun 12, 2019
A key factor in depressive/suicidal states is persona and the concern about what others think, say and do about us. Once you can close that door you can surmount almost anything.

How can one be taking pills essentially because your kids ask you why you are jobless. Is tjere anything that should stop you from explaining to them why so that at least you give them a life lesson. No one gains anything by bottling issues up amongst friends and loved ones.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Reference(m): 2:08am On Jun 12, 2019
chrischukszy01:
The young guns should plan their live well ooo... SET UP A BUSINESS CAUSE IT IS THE ONLY THING YOUR FAMILY CAN INHERIT WHEN YOU ARE GONE... UR KIDS Can't INHERIT UR JOB!

They can if certain factors are in play. One, the father was exceptional, diligent and productive. Two, those balues were passed down to the children, of course with the requisite skill set. I have known a few instances of this even in Nigeria. Some to retirement, others to bereavement as part of the compensation package, office for office, straight management position.

The key in all these instances were well brought up children, the transmission of values to the children, solid family bond, values the firms could identify with and the contribution of the parent to the fortunes of the business.

On the other hand it should be easier with personal businesses but if the aforementioned is not in play it will still end in failure.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:12am On Jun 12, 2019
safarigirl:

The funny thing is that he dumped the African lady when they were doing boyfriend/girlfriend ish in order to marry the Oyibo woman. The Oyibo woman dumped his illiterate @ss. He then went back to his vomit.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by safarigirl(f): 3:06am On Jun 12, 2019
alphaNomega:

Which black woman? He is on his own sista
it is only you that does not know he married his Ivorian ex

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by safarigirl(f): 3:07am On Jun 12, 2019
Simbrixton:
black women are worse do you know how many white women help black with visa and all
lol....so, you are looking for white woman to help you with visa?

The wrapper wey dem go tie you inside go pass six yards. Na you sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by alphaNomega: 3:25am On Jun 12, 2019
safarigirl:
it is only you that does not know he married his Ivorian ex

Ah! Nonsense and ingredients. cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Lightening: 3:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
mikel is not married. And the gal is richer than him by far. So na she go even pay lol

The girls's father, not the girl, is richer than Mikel.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by cooltola(m): 4:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by gnykelly(m): 5:29am On Jun 12, 2019
indigenous234:
No marry oyinbo, una no go hear . Hope someone is showing our own Mikel this post.
It was not the oyinbo he married that shattered his life... Go read again
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Dshocker(m): 6:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Starboytwo:
Na wa, azin shay this guy no get any money stored somewhere or wat?

I don't want to believe a footballer, played for arsenal in the Epl and starred in a champions league final could go so broke, what about all the 50k, 100k per week salary, where he put them?

This guy no pure, na bet9ja addict, he don use all salary play over2 finish....

All his money ended up in divorce case
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Unconquerable: 6:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Ihutomi:
give ur life to Christ and have a perfect rest of mind,Christ in you the hope of glory.
Giving one’s life to Christ is great but sadly, even Christians and pastors have depression. In the past six years in America alone about ten pastors took their own lives. God is good but the battle is real.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by indigenous234(f): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2019
gnykelly:

It was not the oyinbo he married that shattered his life... Go read again

I.T.K....... You obviously haven't been following the news about the dude.. Over-sabinus.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Simbrixton(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2019
safarigirl:
lol....so, you are looking for white woman to help you with visa?

The wrapper wey dem go tie you inside go pass six yards. Na you sabi grin
lol.... Women sef
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Peperpeelz(m): 8:41am On Jun 12, 2019
holyidol:
Sorry, it's heart breaking. But never take your own life because many beautiful things still exist. Think of another thing that will make you happy, it's all around you.
�‍♂️
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by anonymous1759(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2019
pek:
be more understanding. It is quiet not quite.

Professor of English hope you've used your English to become a billionaire? English is not my first and you can't judge my intelligence based on that. Even the British people don't bash people if they make a mistake in English but in Nigeria we over do things and carry things that does not matter on our head like English language. The most important thing is that you understand me tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by gbagyiza: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Godoverevery:
Ds the reason why you see most footballer having partners and not wife ........it is hard to trust women especially if she is with you cos of the money......Am very sure is family members would have warned him about the woman but you no there some mistake you have to make in life yourself so others can learn from you.

Like I always say fear women ,take care of them ,love them but never be a fool for them.

Eboue did the first three and ignore the last part which is the most important one......Guys never be a fool in love 99.9% of men always regret it.

The problem of life started when men go for slay queens as wives. People always like to select their women base on sentiment. They look for beauty, well endowed, well educated, most social woman just to please d world. My wife is d best, that is d mentality. While there r women with good upbringing, wife material but they don't possess most of this qualities we r crazy about, so, we neglect n reject them because we r afraid that the world will laugh at us n we then end up like this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by pek(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2019
anonymous1759:

Professor of English hope you've used your English to become a billionaire? English is not my first and you can't judge my intelligence based on that. Even the British people don't bash people if they make a mistake in English but in Nigeria we over do things and carry things that does not matter on our head like English language. The most important thing is that you understand me tongue
Why this epistle? You are trying too hard to prove your so called intelligence which I see no reason whatsoever. You have only succeeded in making a mountain out of a molehill. A simple thank you would have suffice to the correction. It would have put you in a better stead and shown you as intelligent. I do not see how I have bashed you. Unless you are mistaking correction for bashing which will now mean you are less intelligent than you actually are!
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by springtech(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
holyidol:

And the only good thing you think he should think about is ladies?

And where would he get the cash to bank roll that kind of lifestyle?
Someone already at his lowest LOW.

The truth is the only way out of life many battles and depression lies in having a relationship with JESUS.
In Jesus alone lies true hope.
Life without CHRIST is full of CRISIS.

Do you know him?
I invite you to welcome Jesus into your life, He is the WAY, the TRUTH & the LIFE. John 14:6

He loves you.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by booksrite(f): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Professor of English hope you've used your English to become a billionaire? English is not my first and you can't judge my intelligence based on that. Even the British people don't bash people if they make a mistake in English but in Nigeria we over do things and carry things that does not matter on our head like English language. The most important thing is that you understand me

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Maguire Ridiculed By Romero After Own Goal Against Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.