Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) (28916 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by amaben2020(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Flexing Niger Delta oyel money, you and your family would pay someday
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2019
I only see two malams talking
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Who's he? Buhari's son in law?...
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by creativeguru003: 10:43am On Jun 12, 2019
wow... that is great
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by ntyce(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Only a Fulani can crack the ribs of a fellow supporter of APC.

Richdad

Ignorance....
Indimis are not Fulani....

Olodo forming ITK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by compton11(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
Only a Fulani can crack the ribs of a fellow supporter of APC.
Richdad
the man ain't Fulani
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Indimi indimi. My own be say no homely girl again in Nigeria. If you must marry from this land, marry from a very rich family, that's how to stay rich, else poverty go kee you, cus the rich keep getting richer while the poor is getting poorer.

So step in that rich corridor, give their pikin belle, none consequence is too hard for a passionate and ambitious fellow to face.

I have my eyes on those Ned's daughter, Ned nwoko must reap what he has sown.

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Indimi indimi. My own be say no homely girl again in Nigeria. If you must marry from this land, marry from a very rich family, that's how to stay rich, else poverty go kee you, cus the rich keep getting richer while the poor is getting poorer.

So step in that rich corridor, give their pikin belle, none consequence is too hard for a passionate and ambitious fellow to face.

I have my eyes on those Ned's daughter, Ned nwoko must reap what he has sown.

Pleas delete pic its scary and disgusting
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Henri8: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2019
All fulanis. Guinea is their Homeland.
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2019
elites..guema Chief money launder in Africa
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
odiereke:
Money begot power

Money is power
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Its all about the Oil...
I believe the oil rich nation is doing well
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Pleas delete pic its scary and disgusting

Really

I see...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How South East Lost Out In $93b Foreign Investments / Governor Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To ₦40,000 In Edo / Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.