Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night (473 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / I Find It Difficult To Sleep / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night by Michaelkings: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Nairalanders I need your help,my Mom has been complaining since this year,that whenever she wants to sleep at night her nose is always blocked,like she's having catarrh.but during day time she don't experience such.

And when she experience it at night,it seems like she wants to soffucate,so she breaths with her mouth and that it's affecting her ribs.
I was thinking maybe it was too much cold water she drank in the past(because she likes cold water,but she has stop drinking) or maybe it's because of the too much drugs she took in the past, because in fews years past she takes drugs every night,even if it's just headache or minor pain.
We keep telling her but she refuse,because she's stubborn at times.but she has stop also,i don't know if all this has accumulated to this thing she is experiencing

Please nairalanders give me solution to this
PLEASE Lalasticlala,SIR push it to front page help my Mom
Re: My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night by ppeessuu: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Tell ur mum to deworm and after deworming she should use quality probiotics with high cfu count.
Re: My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night by hidhrhis(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Ask ur mom if she Used any antibiotics cos it happened to me some month ago in which I could not sleep cos of breathing problem at night.
It happened to me when I used multiple antibiotics to treat a stubborn bacteria infection
Re: My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night by NAJALYN: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
STC30 is the solution to your mum's problem.

More on Stem Cell STC30 Therapy:

When you take 1 Satchet of Stem Cell STC30, it activates 80% of Cells in the Body, and this will multiply to billions.

It helps to Prevent, Control and Reverse over 134 ailments.
Stem Cell STC30 Therapy can heal any disease, depending on damage done to the body, from day 1 – 6 months. But within 3 – 7 days of taking the Therapy, changes can be noticed.

Stem Cells transform into Cells required by the body; they replace dead Cells, repair Cells damaged by diseases in the body, and also replace Organ Cells like Kidneys, Liver, Heart, etc. Also they multiply rapidly.

Stem Cells aid our body to function effectively.

Stem Cell STC30 is all organic, as it is extracted from plants, and so it has no side effects. It can be taken by Children, and Adults.

But Doctors in the Group
advise that pregnant women should not take it, though there has been no documented side effects.

But STC30 has helped married couples with fertility problem to have Children of their own.

The Stem Cell STC30 Therapy has unlimited power. It cures any type of disease in the body.

Please read the Post here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/03/more-on-stem-cell-stc30-therapy/
Re: My Mom Is Finding It Difficult To Breathe At Night by AngryParrot1: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2019
Its mango season. Get the seed from within the pod, grate it & soak in hot water. Drink every morning & night, for 3 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Hole In My Teeth And Pain / Solution To Staphylococcus Infection / Massages For Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.