Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video (23064 Views)

Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / MKO Abiola's Campaign Jingles For June 12, 1993 Election (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Racoon(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy That jingle was the bum then.I remember Sango-Eleyele Expressway when we always gather for protests.God rest to the departed brethren.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by mascot87(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
MkO was no messiah. Lets move on. We can use s thread to list his many sins. He got served big time. Ps. I be yoruba

Omo yiibo how far? grin

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by TSRC: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Chivasex:
the president that we never had

Not this old cargoes and ass lickers
There is no evidence to show he would have been better.
He had issues too bothering on corruption.

His claim to sainthood is because he was robbed of an election.
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Jabioro: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2019
His speech then knock off corruption...you can heard him talking about NNPC....I was
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Kyllahmc(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Okay nice
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
diablo24:
I wanna be like this man
Don't end up like him
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
No wonder he won. Nice jingle
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by 9jaBloke: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Very Nostalgic & surprisingly heart-warming
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2019
mascot87:

Omo yiibo how far? grin
tani omoyibo Ni 1993 ile baba mi ni dopemu . Awon soldier wa sibe lati. Omodun melo ni e ni igba yen
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Larryslim(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2019
iammo:
sad

Which day is Ojuckwu day sef.

No Biafla day,

No Lefelledum day,

cry

Why always yolobla everytime chineke!! Chai!!! Chimo!!!

June 12 embarassed again after Speaker of house
And what's the significance of Ojukwu or Biafra to Nigeria?
You want us to celebrate something that caused death of innocent children and people that never asked for it in the first place!
You're not normal!
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2019
I still remember Mafoluku, where I lived then.
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by damola1: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2019
The cumulative knowledge of bankers could have solved our finance problems.

What do world bank or imf bankers know about Nigeria ?

Mko

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Our problem in Nigeria, maybe it's a curse, is that our best are never allowed to govern us.

Can u imagine a certificateless individual dishing out instructions to a professor deputy cry
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by desgiezd(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Can you please help us with the video of his main campaign that says
"Nigeria on the March again,
Looking for Mr President
MKO is our man ooo"

A very beautiful campaign song
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by wyqay: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2019
on the march again, on the march again. waiting for Mr president, on the march again. MKO ooo is our is man oooo..........
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by flowx(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Of course, each time I think about how he was robbed. My mind also goes to how he was interceptes the ship loaded with Holy Bible at Apapa and turned the whole Bible into the water. because, of his planned to Islamist Nigeria.
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
desgiezd:
Can you please help us with the video of his main campaign that says
"Nigeria on the March again,
Looking for Mr President
MKO is our man ooo"

A very beautiful campaign song

Here you are...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j6vVSZ7wiE

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by iammo(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy cheesy That jingle was the bum then.I remember Sango-Eleyele Expressway when we always gather for protests.God rest to the departed brethren.

Hahahaa, sango - eleyele - poly road, that just brought some memory back
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by NwaJozi: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2019
This man would have been the best president we ever had! I remember we had Abiola rice, he introduced yellow maize, tin tomato things were cheap
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by stag: 10:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Memories.
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by mmadu5(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2019
GOD HELP NIGERIA OOO
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Just2endowed2(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2019
By then, if you are know too much about nnpc, you are a gunner
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by iammo(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Larryslim:

And what's the significance of Ojukwu or Biafra to Nigeria?
You want us to celebrate something that caused death of innocent children and people that never asked for it in the first place!
You're not normal!

Chill man, just trolling....

But on a serious note, Rwanda celebrates the day.of their national genocide, and japan celebrates the day US blew 200k of their citizen,. Celebrating such day as oposse sweeping it under the carpet helps the nation heal and learn a.lesson

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2019
iammo:
sad

Which day is Ojuckwu day sef.

No Biafla day,

No Lefelledum day,

cry

Why always yolobla everytime chineke!! Chai!!! Chimo!!!

June 12 embarassed again after Speaker of house, and Vice Presidency

You know, if I were head of state, I woudl sign a law memorialisng the Nigerian -Biafra war.either on May 31, OR jULY 6, and build a memorial to the war dead at Gakem, where it all started.

I would also apoligise for all the wrongs done in the war...be it to Igbos, or any other tribe....as well as the January 15 66 coup.

And I say this as an anti-Biafranist, who thinks IPOB and company have no business agitating for their Biafra. They should face their corrupt leaders first.

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by damtan(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2019
That jingle though
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by blackboy(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Notice has anything really changed? Same problems.
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by iammo(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2019
tactius:

You know, if I were head of state, I woudl sign a law memorialisng the Nigerian -Biafra war.either on May 31, OR jULY 6, and build a memorial to the war dead at Gakem, where it all started.

I would also apoligise for all the wrongs done in the war...be it to Igbos, or any other tribe....as well as the January 15 66 coup.

And I say this as an anti-Biafranist, who thinks IPOB and company have no business agitating for their Biafra. They should face their corrupt leaders first.

Jokes apart, that is how we can truly heal, rwanda and japan celebrate both genocide and hiroshima, as a day of national sober reflection. History is part of healing process and not acting as if it never existed, thereby giving chance to mischievous people to rewrite the history

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2019
Racoon:
Same Buhari that was part of the then military that truncated the mandate? Same tyrannt under whose watch Nigeria have become the poverty capital of the world

Very wrong. Buhari was one of the very few former head of state that issued a press statement condemning the annulment. He called for the immediate release of the remaining results and the recognition of the winner. You can reach out to Senator Shehu Sanni and Col. Umar Dangiwa to confirm this.

4 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2019
iammo:

Jokes apart, that is how we can truly heal, rwanda and japan celebrate both genocide and hiroshima, as a day of national sober reflection. History is part of healing process and not acting as if it never existed, thereby giving chance to mischievous people to rewrite the history

Indeed.
Re: MKO Abiola Campaign Jingle In 1993: Throwback Video by Racoon(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2019
iammo:
Hahahaa, sango - eleyele - poly road, that just brought some memory back
cheesy Were you there too? I came from Mokola Barracks to protest.MKO Abiola was well loved back then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Borno Residents Hold One-Million-Man March For Atiku, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / Tompolo's People Support His Probe By EFCC - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.